Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm

akachi stood in the hall looking around, changing into her black jean shorts and black tube top, she went down to the basement for training. Looking around, she felt a little odd. Being there alone is something she hadn't done for a while. Starting, she started working on her jabs on the bag. Trying to get a little better at hand to hand combat as she was tired of her other side taking over. Thinking about all that has happened, the only person still playing on her mind at the moment was Damian and Dimitri. She missed Damian, and hated her life at the moment. Seeing Ryou still alive, she wondered how he still lived.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 am

Setsuna walked downstairs and smiled a little when he saw Akachi. "Hey, glad to see that your feeling better now." Brushing a strand of hair out of his eye he walked over to the pink haired woman. "Are you sure you should be doing this so soon? I know your immortal but still, I don't want to see you hurt yourself." Setsuna shook his head thinking of past experiences. "We already have enough people doing that."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 am

Akachi turned her head to look at Makoto's friend. Staring at him, she wondered why Makoto wasn't there. She hadn't seen him for a while even though she had been looking for him for a bit. Sighing, she stared at him and kept jabbing the bag. "I don't care. I'll be fine. Pain is nothing, and I need to get stronger. To protect my family." akachi told him. "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Setsuna looked at her and gently stopped her from punching it. "If your body is broken and weak you won't be able to protect anyone Akachi." Removing his hand he remembered what he wanted. "Oh yeah I came down here for Makoto." Setsuna looked around for him and then stared at Akachi puzzled. "Makoto said he was gonna be with you today? Was he here?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Akachi looked at Setuna and stared at him. "I haven't seen Makoto since I got back in the state. Had to leave for some family issues. If he told you he was going to be with me, its a lie. I haven't heard anything from him." Akachi began to get annoyed as Makoto had been lying it seemed to hit friend. Akachi was even more mad, that he said that he would be with her. Worse came into her mind as she was ready to rip someone's head off. "I'll be fine. I healed up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Setsuna was about to say something when the front door opened. Makoto walked down the stairs in a strange outfit he never had worn before. Without a word he walked over to Setsuna, and shoved a metal briefcase into his arms before going upstairs. Setsuna looked at the case. "What the fuck?" Setsuna opened the case and stacks of 100$ bills fell out. "Holy shit...." Setsuna looked at Akachi with a worried look. "Ok I think we need to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Akachi watched as Makoto came in and didn't bat an eye at her. Walking back up stairs she wondered what was going on as she grabbed Makoto's arm before he could leave the basement room. "Mako. What the hell is going on! You lied to your friend and now you won't even look at me." Akachi said coldly as her eyes looking up at Makoto worried about him as well.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Makoto looked at Akachi with a cold gaze. "Nothing is going on Akachi." Makoto softly removed her hand from his arm and picked up his phone when it rang. "Uh huh? Yeah I'm there. Ok I'm on my way." Makoto hang up his phone and turned around. "Sorry but I have a new contract. If I survive I'll be back soon, if not well Deadpool will notify you."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Akachi wrapped her chains around Makoto's limbs and stared at him sadly. Her blood thirst starting to rise as she got more stressed out. Looking up at Him, her eyes lowered. "So back to risking your life...putting your head back on a chopping block. Maybe I should have sawed myself then into bits." Akachi said sadly removing her chains, her voice going low. "One person I thought would hug me when I got back...won't even look at me..." Akachi walked down the stairs and put a hoodie on using the hood to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Makoto walked after Akachi and wrapped his arms around her tight. "If you wanted a hug all you needed to do is ask." He pulled the hoodie down so he could look at her face. "I'm not doing this for no reason Akachi....Deadpool is teaching me. He is teaching me to fight without powers...and most of all he helps me control my dark side." Makoto removed his arms from around her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Akachi didn't say anything as he hugged her. But instead just stood there, as he removed her hood. When his arms let go, Akachi grabbed his arm. "Then take a day off?" Akachi asked, her blood red eyes looking up at him. Looking away, the sunlight coming into the room from the light was starting to hurt her skin. It gave off a slight smell of burning flesh. Looking up at Makoto sadly, she held his wrist lightly. "I understand and I am glad it is working. But remember, I like both sides."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Makoto moved between her and the light and smiled at her lightly. "Sure, I can take the day off." He gently pulled her into an area that was darker. "He is still there akachi, just a little more stable then before." He took his swords off and put them on the couch. "Carrying 5 of those things can really be a pain in the ass." Makoto ran his hand through his hair and looked at Akachi with a smile. "By the way, like the new outfit? Made it myself."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto's outfit as he watched him for a moment. His outfit wasn't as hot as his old one was, but she guessed she had to get use to it. Her facial expression never changed. When he said that he would take the day off though, she smiled happy. Giving a slight smile, she looked at her burning skin realizing what is happening now. Soon she wouldn't be able to walk in the sunlight at all. Turning to Makoto, she looked at him.

"Looks nice. I have to say though the outfit I left you in was hotter." Akachi pointed out with a grin. "Sorry about leaving by the way, had some family issues. Mom and dad tried sending people to hunt me down."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Makoto laughed a little and smirked. "I can always change back Aka." Makoto's rarely seen happiness was clear. Everything was actually going right for once. Akachi was ok, he was getting stronger and more stable, and no one had been trying to kill him. Makoto grinned and poked Aka in the stomach playfully. "I'm guessing it didn't end well then?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto and dind't say anything for a moment when he poked her. She pushed him down forcing him into a sitting Position as she sat on his lap with a cold look on her face. "I have full control now. I run the company for weapons." She smirked. Getting up, she teased Makoto a bit with getting close to his face and then stepping back for a second with her expressionless face again. "And if you do change back...you ass is mine."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Makoto smirked a little when she pushed him down. "CEO Akachi? Don't really see it," he teased. "But hey, I'm just the muscle, not the brains." Makoto stood up and moved close to Aka and gave her a tiny peck on the lips. "Maybe I should change back then." He said to the pink haired vampire. "There are worse things than being yours."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Akachi blinked at his last comment, her cheeks a little pink. Even though she was blushing majorly, she could tell her skin was growing paler. "What do you mean worse things than being mine? Your the one that pushed us together. Saying I'm bad?" SHe grinned and stared at him for a moment. She kissed his lips lightly, teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 am

Makoto gave her an innocent smile. "I don't know what your talking about. I was just minding my ownbuisness when a pretty vampire came along and bit me." Makoto smiled a genuine smile for a second. "You didn't let me finish though. There isn't much better than being yours either though." he said with a little smirk. Makoto was in a great mood now. It had been so long since he had been having fun
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 am

akachi smirked at Makoto, grabbing his hand and pushing him over onto the mats with a grin still there. His words make her laugh and smile at the same time. It was odd to her but same time, something kept playing in her mind. At why he didn't hug her or greet her when he saw her instead of just handing over the briefcase in cash. But she said nothing.
"I like you. Now you naughty boy, what should I do with you?" She said ignoring her blood thirst with a toothy grin aiming at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

Makoto laughed when she pushed him over. He smirked up at Akachi, glad to see he made her laugh. "I dunno Aka, I am a very bad man." Makoto said teasingly. "And of course you like me, who doesn't?" he said before laughing. "Couldn't keep a straight face on that one.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 am

His second sentace made her mind pause, going in circles around it. That everyone liked him, but thinking about it. She lost so much after Joining the brotherhood. Her mother, father, brother, friends, and even loved ones. Lowering her eyes at Makoto, she forced a smile to appear on her face. As this was her home and now going back. "WEll mister. I'm sorry." Akachi smirked and then tied him up with a bouncy rope. "That is better." She said with a smirk sitting on his lap playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Makoto looked down at the rope around him and tried to move, to no avail. "What are you trying to do Akachi? Or is this just another one of your games?" Makoto said with a little smirk on his face. "Cause those usually end pretty well for me."

((sorry for the short post. I just couldn't think of anything else.))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Akachi smirked when he spoke, as she didn't say anything. Getting an idea though, she gave a slight whistle and looked at Makoto. As though she was calling something. Looking at him and then heading towards the stairs. "Guess you will have to get me in my room. Though I might need to go on another trip soon." Akachi gave him a toothy grin. "After all breaking bones is something I'm good at."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Makoto used the chain power from Akachi to remove what she tied him up with. "Doesnt really bother me Aka," he teased, "You tend to tie me up a lot." Makoto followed her and standing right behind her, bit his finger to draw just a little blood so she could smell it before walking upstairs. "Your not the only one who can play games sexy."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Akachi looked at his blood, even though she wanted a bite she ignored it. As at the moment, biting someone isn't what she wanted. "I just killed a bunch of people. What makes you think I want to bite you." akachi could smell the blood. She wanted it so bad but kept it to herself. akachi turned Looking at Makoto. "I just killed my parents. I slaughtered my brother before hand. So I think I'm good on blood right now." Akachi smirked at him, she saw his wounds starting to heal possibly from her skills. "Makoto. I won't be able to go outside with you much any more. Unless its night time. Don't think the sun welcomes me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next