Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fast training can be fun (Pietro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

fast training can be fun (Pietro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fast training can be fun (Pietro)   fast training can be fun (Pietro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 am

Dimitri stood at the top of the steps watching them. His violet eyes staring at them with a smile on his face. He had been watching them for a little bit in silence. "How cute." Dimitri smirked as he put a piece of chocolate in his mouth. He had to go open the store soon in the mall. "I was wondering if you two would like to help in my store today or at least help me make chocolate? You know...." Dimitri grinned. "Chocolate is a way to a girls heart. I hear you are a ladies man in school."
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Alpha
Pietro

Female Number of posts : 568
Affliation : Brotherhood
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: fast training can be fun (Pietro)   fast training can be fun (Pietro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Pietro jumped back slightly at Dimitri's sudden reappearence. He straightened up, "Work? Butit'sthemiddleofthenight." He turned back to Akachi, "Areyousureyoucangoanotherroundwithahealingankle?" He hadn't known that before, and probably wouldn't have gone the first round if he had. He wouldn't want to break her further.
Back to top Go down
http://www.half-bloods.forumotion.com
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: fast training can be fun (Pietro)   fast training can be fun (Pietro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

akachi flicked her finger at Dimitri causing a chain to send him upstairs. "HEy what doesn't kill me makes me stronger." she smirked at Pietro. She wasn't sure what to think of Dimitri's request, but when Pietro jumped she fell on her rear. "Oh. WEll maybe I should let it heal first."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fast training can be fun (Pietro)   fast training can be fun (Pietro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fast training can be fun (Pietro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2