Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun at the mall (Pietro/open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

fun at the mall (Pietro/open) Empty
PostSubject: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 am

Akachi made it to the mall and smirked. She walked in through the doors, her body craving one of those energy drinks that she always see's Pietro having in his hand. She didn't know where she could get them though. Turning her head, she waited for Pietro to come into the building. Running her fingers through her hair, she held a lock of it in her hand. as her mind thought about what happened a long time ago when someone was telling her to go back to Japan. She wondering if Pietro and the other members of the brother hood thought the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 pm

dimitri saw Akachi at the mall and smirked at her as she looked like she was waiting for someone. Walking up behind her, he wrapped an arm around her neck as though giving her a hug. But his grip was too tight. "New powers starting to come in. I seen how you been looking at the people." Dimitri whispered in her ear. "I want that eye back." Dimitri moved a piece of hair from her face touching the edge of her right eye.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Evan had followed Dimitri, he didn't trust him, not just yet.

Evan then saw what Dimtri was doing to Akachi, Evan walked and put his hand on Dimtris back, Evan could shoot a spike.
"Let her go, damn communist." Evan said.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Now Akachi knew that Damian wasn't going to come save her. She hadn't seen him in so long, but she was standing there waiting for Pietro to hang out with him for the day. Her body froze when Dimitri's finger touched her eye fearing what he might do. She heard evan's voice. problem was the feeling she was having in her throat was rising pretty high. As her mind blacked out for a moment and bit dimitri's hand causing blood to flow out unable to heal as her new sharp canine's pierced it. The blood that ran into her mouth soothed the scratchy feeling in the back of her throat.

Realizing what she had done, she removed her fangs and broke free. She was there to hang with Pie-chan, and yet this was happening. She looked at them and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Evan instead of waiting saw that Akachi had got out and he thought of an idea, if he were to cut open dimitri, and Evan could stop him from healing by setting his organs to fire, just like Hercules did to the Hydra. But Evan wasn't that brutal.

Evan stood next to Akachi and then cut his hand, putting a little of his blood into a plastic cup from the coffee Machines and then gave her his blood. "Leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 pm

dimitri smirked at them as he didn't move, Akachi had bit his hand. He could see the blood flowing from it. His eye went to evan whom seemed to be everywhere he was going. "Porcupine. why do you always follow me? Do you have a crush on me or something? Sorry but I don't swing that way." Dimitri moved up to Akachi and placed a hand under his chin that gave off the smell of blood. "I knew your skills had evolved. Vampiric. Chains and blood. Soon you will be drinking from the xmen and killing them off without knowing it. And Evan nor anyone can stop it." Dimitri smirked as he pushed Evan aside.

He could see that Akachi was waiting for someone. There were only two people he knew she would be waiting for. Pietro or Damian. and since he hasn't seen Damian around at all, he figured it was pietro. "Wonder if magneto will let you stay when he finds out your a danger to his son?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Evan moved out of the way when Dimitri tried to push him. "Well I'm sorry hunny." Evan said mimmicking a gay guy, even though he wasn't gay.

"Itt seams like it with your gay bangs and LEAVE HER ALONE!" He yelled grabbing Dimitris shirt and tossing him like a ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

Dimitri stared at Evan grabbed Dimitri by the collar of his shirt. Grabbing Evan's hand he twisted the figners backwards before Evan had a chance to throw him. "What do you have a crush on her now Porcupine? Why is it that every time she is in trouble, though she made it clear she is brotherhood. You come running to her aid." Dimitri smirked before pushing Evan aside. "For one thing, if I was gay. Why would I be going on a date with kitty this friday?"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am

Evan took his hand back before Dimitri could twist his fingers.
"She's my friend, I don't care Brotherhood or not. And I am loyal to my friends. We could've been friends and avoided this whole fighting. But thats the way you wanted." Evan told Dimitri the truth, but Evan didn't care anymore. "And by the way dude, she has a boyfriend, who I tend to hang with some times, and that tottally against the bro code."

Evan didn't flinch or sigh when Dimitri mention things about going on a date with Kitty. "Because it's called gay beard when you use someone to cover up your gay."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Akachi looked at the both of them, tossing aside the blood in the cup. she was still shocked she did that, but was sad by what dimitri said. If Akachi was that big of a threat, she didn't want to think of losing the home that she fought for so hard to stay in. running down a side hallwayy, she knew the exit that was there. "Pie chan. Dam sama." She said hoping one of them would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun at the mall (Pietro/open)   fun at the mall (Pietro/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun at the mall (Pietro/open)
Page 1 of 1