Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

they landed in Egypt, ((only place I can remember in africa)) outside of Cairo she could see the pyramids in the distance. the sun was shining and it was warm. Turning to Damian it was the best flight she had in a long time. "Maybe we'll find a mummy." akachi cheered.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 am

"That Would be cool .." Damian took off his sweater and revealed a tank top . Damian went to the nearest building and bought 2 canteens of water some food and a beautifully Egyptians shirt for him and her ..Her was like a gown and mine was a simple shirt !! I walked out and handed her a canteen and a her shirt and I didn't put mine on ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 am

Looking at the canteen she never really seen one before, but then heard water and smiled. The shirt though made her smile as she looked at it. Summoning her chains around her like a giant curtain, she changed from her sweater into the shirt that he bought for her. Making the chains disappear. "Thats better. thank you." Akachi smiled. She attached the canteen to her backpack, grabbing DAmian's hand. "Come on." She said running towards the market of Cairo trying to pull him along.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 am

Damian Followed alog reluctantly !!!!
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 am

she stopped seeing that he had the look of being forced to do something. "WAit this is your trip. Where would you like to go?" Akachi asked, she stared at the market and all the different people around them. this is her first time to africa. Linking her arm with his she stared up at Damian. "We'll do what ever you want? since we normally did what I want. lets go somewhere where you can rest your wings. you must be tired, I feel bad that you flew us all the way here and I haven't done anything to help" she had been so excited she almost forgot that he flew them there. "you got us here, the least I can do is treat you to something."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 am

"well I want to go to the market to see what they have .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 am

She nodded her head and smelt something that smelled good meaning it was food or flowers. WAlking into the market she turned to Damian, but then saw some lilies that looked really pretty. She bought some with her money and stuck them in her hair. "I love lilies. and thank you for the shirt, its nice and cool."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 am

"No Problem ."Damian said walking to a resturant ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 am

akachi saw him walk off towards a restaurant, and she saw something that she thought he might like. Picking up a white gold pendant with angelic looking wings but a scarb beattle in the center, she bought it and followed Damian hiding the item behind her back. Looking in the restaurant the food smelt food.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 am

Damian grabbed aka's hand and pulled her over and asked "what would you like .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 am

akachi looked at Damian when he grabbed her hand and asked what she would like to eat. Looking at the menu she thought for a moment. "Maybe lamb scewer with some mixed vegetables." Akachi was going to wait till for a little bit to give him the pendant. "what do you want? I'm not really picky and I don't want to waste your money." Akachi told him, she didn't know how much he had and last thing she wanted was for him to be spending it on her. she stretched her arms.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:55 am

"Its ok well I will take the gyro on pitta bread with meatless greek salad .."He handed the menue to the waitress and she was off ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 am

akachi stared very confused. "What the heck did you just order?" The words he used made no sense to her. she was from japan and those were things she never heard of. looking at Damian though she took his hand and placed the pendant in it worried that she might forgot about it. "White gold and black gem. thought it be cool." She hated holding presents she always liked to give it right away. She didn't blush this time giving it to him as she forced herself to remain calm sicne they were in a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 am

Damian Looked at it . "Its Butifull I love it .." He put it on imediatlly ."What I ordered was goat witha little bit of bread and tomato letioues onion and pickle with a little salad !!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 am

that sounded almost tempting, she would still a bit off of it to try. "I am glad you like it. looks good on you." akachi smirked, her cheeks turned a little pink but disappeared when the food came. She stared at the plates as the food smelt good. "People eat goat?" thinking about it she remembered that some people love the taste of goat.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:12 am

"Yeah its a delcacy in most places .." He cut a peice off and let her try it .."Its Got a little kick "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 am

Taking the piece between her fingers she bit it and thought it tasted good. "That is better than chicken." Akachi giggled. She was still shocked that people ate goat. Thinking about it, she took off a piece of the lamb and handed it to Damian. "You try mine." She suggested thinking that he might like it. "Oh where are we going after this?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:19 am

"I dont know yet .."Damian took the lamb in his fingers and tryed it and shivered at the taste of it ."I think I will stick with my gyro ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 am

Akachi giggled knowing now not to cook lamb at the house. "fine with me." She started eatting her own meal, thinking for a moment. the valley of the kings and the spinx where places that she thought that he would like, but then she knew that there were cool places around. "If we get too warm we can go swiming in the nile. wait...crocodiles. not a good idea I think." Akachi said, she knew that it might be bad if they get bitten. seeing though that in egypt women were treated differently than in america and japan, it made her sad to see. but she smiled at Damian. "oh that reminds me, I brought my camera" She said pulling it out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 am

"Sweet "damian finshed his food with ease ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 am

Akachi hung the camera around her neck and took a picture of Damian. "thought it might in handy." she giggled. akachi finished her food,and looked back out at the market. "I should find a recipe book for here so I can make some of this at home." She walked over to DAmian and hugged him around his neck. "Thanks. your the best." She smiled placing down some money on the table for the meal hoping he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 am

Damian and aka walked out of the resturant and went back to the market ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 am

Jumping into the street, she was so happy. She noticed a horse and carriage coming, and moved out the way before she got ran over by a horse. "Gez got to watch where I'm going." She saw a foriegn movie stand. Looking at it, she saw some horror movies from Japan and other countries. She was going to wait to buy something the day they left, last thing she wanted twas to be packing a bunch of stuff around. Buying some fruit though she knew that they would come in handy in the desert. "Damian. what are these?" She pointed at the camals.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 am

"Star fruit here place them in my enchantd bag where its endless .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 am

akachi turned to damian and looked at the fruit that he found. "star fruit." She loved that stuff. Grabbing one from the stand, she smiled at him. "This place is awesome. wish the brotherhood as located here. the fruit looks so good." She cut on in half and gave half to Damian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next