Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 am

Damian ate hs and wiped the juice from his face ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 am

Giving her piece of fruit to a hungry little dog, she went over to a stand and found some ancient egyptian copy scrolls for hanging on the wall, and other things that were in mass production it seemed. She found one thing that stuck out to her, a circlet that went around her forehead that cornered between her eyes. She looked in the mirror and then put it back, she liked it but wanted to wait. Stepping side she got a map around cairo and to the pyramids. "Here you go." She handed the map to damian since she was poor at directions.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 am

Damian grabbed the head band before she noticed and bought it .."Ok to the great pirimid of giza .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 am

"Pyramid..." akachi said as she found a crystal pyramid on the stand. it had a egyptian ankh in the middle of it. She bought it and put it in her bag to take to the top of the pyramid. "it will let up maybe at sunset and make a rain bow." She smiled, she playfully shoved Damian and ran ahead. "I'll beat you out of Cairo." She yelled with a laugh as she continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 am

Damian flew to the air and landed at the boundry of ciro and giza ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:27 am

akachi ran but found that Damian beat her there. "HEy! no fair!" She pouted. She ran up to him and folded her arms across her chest. but then she gave him a playful grin. "Give your wings a break, after all we did fly here from america." She didn't want him over exerting himself. She tripped in the sand and fell over. getting back up, she formed a ground underneath them with her chains. "I'll get us there." She said as she took them to giza on her chains right to the dig sight and the pyramids. Akachi made the chains disappear when they got there before humans noticed.

((hehe this is going to be funny))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:03 am

Damian and aka got to giza in no time . Damian his wings tired and placed in a harness . Aka used her chains and I noticed the prymid ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:11 am

Looking at Damian, she smirked giving him a kiss on the cheek playfully before jumping down the hole into the dig sight where the humans were working. She saw items being brought out. "You look cute from this angle Dam-Sama!" she winked at him as she stood at the entrance of the tomb. she was trying to make him smile and make their trip more fun. she didn't want it to seem like a bore to him. she tried not to blush from what she did, but it hard hard a bit. "If we find something cool I'll take you a secret." She was joking of course but it would be like a game.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Damian Had a smile on his face like its calm and fun .He turns around and starts heading to an entrance of the PRYmmid of Giza !!1
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Akachi ran inside forgetting about a flash light. She looked through her bag and forgot to pack one. she didn't think she would need one. Being dark, she didn't like the dark that much. But then she saw the writing on the wall. "So pretty. Maybe I should paint my room like this?" Akachi said taking a picture of the wall. she turned to Damian whom was at the entrance and waved at him. "Dam-Sama. Do you have a flash light?" Akachi asked. suddenly she saw a rat run past her and she attacked it with her chains. "Rat!!!'' She hated rats more than the dark. She tried to hit it with her trains but accidentally hit a human at the entrance behind Damian. "Uh oh." Akachi said worried as the man began to yell monster. She lost concentration and her chains went wild smashing into the cieling. She gained control but it was too late. she covered her head and ducked. "Dam-sama!" She said scared.

((hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 am

Damian Ran to aka and as he did the entrance to the cave colapsed and he huggged her to calm her chains down as he did she let go and grahbbed a light out of the bag and flashed it down a hall ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

akachi looked at Damian seeing at the entrance that they were trap. she lost control of her chains all cause of a rat and loss of concentration, not she felt bad. She knew that humans would still be yelling monster. "I'm sorry dam-sama. I I made you trapped here with me." She didn't know if there was an exit, but at least there was a light. Grabbing his wrist she was scared as she stood next to him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

"Its ok .."Suddenlly somthing passed the corned of his eye ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm

akachi took a step ahead, she didn't know what to say to him. She felt bad that cause of her that they were stuck. "I'm sorry. how are we going to get out? The humans will be waiting for us maybe." She was worried. Seeing that Damian was distracted. "Whats wrong?" she heard her boots click against the stone on the ground. She didn't want to freak out like she did yesterday when she tried to kill herself, she didn't even want to tell him. But keeping positive her eyes looked at Damian wondering still what caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Somthing passed damians eye again again he turns and tells her ..."Shsssssssssssssss"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

She fell silent, something was odd. she could head something moving. She got scared.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Damian was suddendlly falling down a thing of stone with no controll .
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Akachi used her chains to stop his fall, she wrapped them around her arm with her blood red eyes looking around. "You okay?" Akachi asked. Pulling a blade out the back heel of her boot.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

"somthing got me .."Damian struggling ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 pm

akachi looks and sees something, she smacked it with her chains wrapping them around Damian's body closely leaving herself unshielded. She thought she heard something hit the wall in the distance. "might be a big cat. Cause I hit something hard." akachi told him, she looked at Damian as she removed her chains but kept them out. she didn't know how much longer till she lost control. She stood in front of Damian looking around as she couldn't see what attacked them. Looking at where Damian was attacked, she knelled down. She got a feeling that it was something bad that she hit. "I can't see. Are you okay?" She was worried now more than anything about what was down there with them, but hoped that what ever attacked Damian didn't have venom. She kept her guard up giving Damian the knife. she grabbed his hand to try and help him to his feet as she looked around for what attacked them.

(sorry inernet went out. what was attacking us.))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Damian suddenlly fell backwards due to the fact of the blood lose he couldn't speak and he was being dragged down further and harder by some type of creature !!!! " H_H_H_H_H_H_HEEEEEEEEEEEEE_L_L_L_L_L_L_L_P_P_P_P__P"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

akachi summoned her chains wrapping them around Damian's leg as she ran towards him. "LET GO!!!" akachi yelled, she was in the dark and could barely see. but she knew she got Damian's leg she could see it at the end of her line. Pulling the chains she made them wrap around his body like a cacoon.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Damian screamed in aggony . The thing pulled him down into the hole with the door shutting . And breaking her chains ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

akachi froze as she ran towards the door where her chains broke. retracting them she felt that she was going to lose control. akachi bashed her arm on the door. "Dam-SAMA!!! LET GO OF HIM!!" akachi hit the door, her fears started circling her head. she wondered what got ahold of him, but the fear in her mind from him being taken out weighed it. "DAM! DAM!"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Damian was un concious and he couldn't see he woke up in a air plane .With A major gash in his leg AKA he lost AKA nooooooooooooooooooo ...

(( To Japan ..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)   Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Africa (Damian/akachi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next