Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) Empty
PostSubject: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Akachi walked outside in her black boots, she saw the snow and tried to catch it in her hand. turning around she grabbed a snow ball and threw it at Damian. "I got you." She winked at him with a smile on her face. She could smell the good freshly baked bread. she had to watch what she spent of her own money. She slipped on a patch of ice and fell on her rear. "darn it." She said standing up brushing off the snow.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Damian went to here helpe her up after placing a handfull of ice down her shirt !!!
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Akachi jumped and pulled at her shirt trying to get the snow out. "Hey! Thats not fair." She grabs some snow and puts it down his shirt. "Now we are even." She giggled walking into a bakery and coming back out with two hot drinks and a cinnamon roll for each of them. "the snow suits you." She smiled, he looked nice in it to her.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Damian brushed the SAnow out of his shirt taking the drink from her and A bite of the cinnomon roll ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"do you speak french?" She asked curiously as she took a bite out of her cinnamon bun as fresh snow fell. it looked so beautiful to her. She caught some in her hand and smiled. "I think the tower is over there?" She wondered what the famous french tower looked like.

Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

"You Mean the eiffle tower .."Damian corrected ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 am

"Is that what its called?" She blushed feeling stupid that she forgot what it was called. "But yeah, would you like to see it or do you want to check out something else before it? I never been to france." She has been to russia and hungary though, looking at him smiled taking a bite out of her cinnamon bun. Akachi finished her cinnamon bun. Walking, she looked up at the sky at the top of the tower. "Must be so high and pretty up there." But she knew that she has most likely flown higher with Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am

Damian Said " Lets go "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Following Damian, she skipped along the side walk a bit chilly but not minding it. she wanted to toss another snow ball at him, but she didn't want him to think that she was going to do it and dodge. Turning around, she walked backwards looking at everything. "So cool. Don't they have the Luve here?" akachi asked.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 pm

"No I think thats In britian but I am not sure .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Nodding her head, she didn't know much about france. she wasn't too fond of french other than their food the sights. Thinking about it she looked at Damian while going towards the town. "Dam-sama, is the brotherhood really the good guys? Or...is that a lie?" She didn't like people lying or even herself being lied to. She smiled at him not really caring. they made it to the tower and she smiled as she looked up finishing her hot drink. She went inside the little shop that had an elevator that headed to the top. She waited though to hear what damian said to her question.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 am

"Well That myself I havent figured out "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 am

akachi nodded her head and decided she'll find out later. She got on the elevator pulling Damian in by his hand. she smiled at him while heading to the top. "Merry christmas by the way." She smiled. when they got to the top floor she stepped out looking over the city. "Its so pretty up here." Akachi smiled. But she was starting to miss the house and playing DDR. Wishing that they had never really left the house cause she felt Damian getting hurt would have never happened. Her hands held the railing as she looked out at the buildings making sure she didn't sleep since her shoes were made for summer not winter. "wish we had something like this back in bayville." She turned to Damian and smiled at him putting her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yeah It has a Great veiw how about this you hold on to my back and we free fall !!!" Damian suggested
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Akachi face went blank, free falling around a bunch of metal. She wasn't sure what to think or say. "What if I told you someone has been trying to get me to join the Xavier house?" akachi smirked, she looked down thinking about the free falling. It sounded fun. "How about in a few minutes we'll free fall. We just got up here." She held onto the railing so that she wouldn't fall. "Oh, since its christmas what would you like to do?" Staring at Damian, she still liked him alot. She stood in front of him and smiled hoping to make it a nice one for him.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

"I wasn't goping to free fall I wanted tp fly from this veiw !!!!" Damianthen heard her say the xaivier institte" What"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 pm

She thought that flying from this view would be fun as well. "Yes. It would be. That would be..." But then she heard his reaction to the Xavier institute thing, she held her hands behind her back and looked at him. "When I was lost when I came back from Japan, an Xavier student took me home. And tried to talk me into joining the Xavier school." akachi didn't know how he would take that. she was afterall sort of friends with the young student now, sort of. "some of them are nice, and are good people. But I rather stay with the brotherhood." she grabbed the end of Damian's shirt sleeve. "I told them I didn't want to leave the brotherhood, cause I love it. Don't want to lose my best friend." She felt a little embarrassed saying that last part but she stared at up at him waiting to hear what he would say. she held onto the end of his shirt sleeve with two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Damian Blushed ."I was also pushed to got to the xavier institute also .. So your not allone .." Damian added ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:49 pm

she was glad to hear that she wasn't the only one. "I think sometimes I'm too nice for my own good." akachi smiled at him. she saw that he was blushing, she thought it was cute. "Well I'm not leaving the brotherhood. Can't leave you behind." She turned a little pink in the face. "your my best bud."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Damiuan turned red .."Hop On mY Back .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:55 pm

"You look adorable when you blush you know." She smirked jumping on his back, she calmed herself down. Wrapping her arms gently around his neck and his knees on sides.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Damian ree falled for a momment and flew .
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Akachi looked down, she got a little scared and tensed up before he pulled up. "That scared me." Akachi sighed. Looking around, it was pretty. "Thank you Dam-sama. your the best. this is pretty." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:17 pm

"Well what contry Next .."Damian asked
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Thinking for a moment. "um...what about greece? we can see the temples." Akachis said. She looked at him as they were flying. "Are you sure you are alright to fly a long distance?" She was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)   a french winter wonderland - france (Damian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a french winter wonderland - france (Damian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next