Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

home sweet home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Akachi got home and put her stuff from her trip away, going into the kitchen she started making some tea and some food. She was still red from her kiss from Damian, but she was happy that it was finally out. akachi smiled as she cooked the food and then placed it on the table knowing that Damian's mother is still there.

"Pie-chan! Dam-sama! Misses Drake-san! Food is ready!" Akachi smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

Male Number of posts : 230
Affliation : The Brotherhood of Mutants
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-30

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Alexis woke up a little abruptly. She shook her head, as she rose from her bed, feeling much better. She had had the flu for the past week or so, and was now feeling much better. She heard Akachi yell from down stairs, and dropped through the ceiling, upside down. She was now upside down on the ceiling. "Peche, did you forgot me?" She asked, her holo-watch off, her blue furry tail falling by her side, swaying side to side slightly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 pm

akachi smiled at Alexis and shook her head. "No I would never forget you. I thought you weren't home. Haven't seen you for a while." Akachi told her. She had missed her friend, reaching into her pocket she pulled out a post card from france with a delicious french cake on it. "I thought you might like this." She handed it to Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Alexis dropped to the floor, her cloak still on. "I haven't seen these cake for a long time." She said, smiling. Pocketing the card in one of her deeper pockets, she crouched ontop of a stool. "Who is Misses Drake?" She asked, looking around her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 am

Dimitri walked into the room and smiled at Alexis the new girl. "What a strange creature....but so adorable." He smiled handing her some homemade chocolates. He wrapped his arms around the adorable little girl. "You are so cute!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:36 am

Akachi was still mad at dimitri, she punched him in the face. causing him to fall over. "Don't touch alexis you creeper. why don't you go over to the xmen?" Akachi didn't need anyone finding out what she did in japan. Not alexis, not pietro, not Cale, or Evan. She remembered Alexis asked about misses drake. "She is damian's mother. I think she is still sleeping in my room." she made alexis a plate of food.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 am

Alexis was about to bite into the chocolate that the man had given her, slightly uncomfortable with a stranger hugging her, but the contact was appreciated, when suddenly Akachi punched the odd man. Alexis looked at Akachi, and then at the man, confused. Alexis decided to put the chocolate down, then Akachi answered her question as if nothing had happened. "Who is him?" She asked, looking at the poor man on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Dimitri stood up rubbing the side of his face, as the mark healed in less than a second. "I'm dimitri Romanov. I am sort of new here. and you must be...an adorable angel." dimitri bowed to her. He knew that Akachi was going to boot him in the fact. "Boot me again in the face, and I might let something slip."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Akachi frowned and grabbed the cake smashing it in his face. "You jerk!" She wanted to hit him so hard that his head would spin. but last thing she wanted was for alexis to be scared of her. "Go away. leave me alone." Akachi yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Alexis was very confused. She looked between the two people, no idea what was happening. "What's happening?" She asked a little softly in her french accent.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Akachi stared at Alexis. "this idiot has been harrassing me. Just go away dimitri." akachi wanted to just run away and never come back. Dimitri was making her think like that more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Dimitri smirked wrapping his arms around Akachi's neck like a hug. "Careful. After all, one call and you could be arrested. and I doubt you want your friend CAle or that spyke boy finding out about it." Dimitri smirke,d he was going to use the information he had against Akachi. He needed someone to help him on missions and this is the one secret he knew that she would do anything to keep probably.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Akachi's eyes went wide, she didn't want Alexis finding out nor anyone else. last thing she wanted was to be arrested after she just admitted her feelings to Damian. Dimitri had her around the neck like a hug, and she had no choice. she dropped her arms to her side and didn't know what to do. "Leave alexis out of this. she has nothing to do with it." Akachi told him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

dimitri looked at Alexis with a smile on his face. "alexis my dear. would you like to know what butterfly is hiding?" dimitri asked with a grin. He knew that this is bugging akachi, that he had the upperhand. "Now butterfly, I suggest that if you don't want to be found out. You do as I say or I'll call." dimitri told her. "That means your Damian will be arrested as well. So think carefully before you tell anyone. I doubt even those xmen would be on your side."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Akachi had no choice, she couldn't let Dimitri tell anyone. She didn't want anyone in the brotherhood to get in trouble cause of her. and she didn't want DAmian to be arrested cause of what happened; especially since people were after him before. Looking at the ground, she didn't know what to do. akachi remembered all the bloody bodies and the body of her brother lying on the ground. dimitri was playing a game where he could win it seemed, she didn't know what to do. "Let go of me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

dimitri smirked and kept his arms around her. "No. You will be my pretty little Butterfly." He said, he was thinking of akachi as his little cousin but on a shorter leash this time. dimitri grinned and turned his eyes away from Alexis. "you will help me next week break into cerebro. I need to find more mutants. and you will help me, since you have ties to the house." dimitri told her. "If you don't. I'll make sure to tell them your little secret my butterfly."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

nodding her head, she couldn't do anything more than that. she wanted to call for Damian to kick Dimitri in the fact, but she was worried about her secret. she knew that the mutant could heal and that he had many ties to the world. "fine!" Akachi couldn't take it anymore, tears fell from her eyes and she out the room. Grabbing her coat, she ran out the house. she couldn't take the memories or his taunting anymore. "Leave me alone!" Akachi cried and ran out down the street heading somewhere she never thought she would go sicne she couldn't find Damian.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Alexis had been sitting on her stool kind of awkwardly. Feeling sort of left out, when the conversation had escalated to Akachi running away. "Why you do this?" She asked Dimitri, angry but a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 pm

dimitri smiled at Alexis. "so that she would understand the lies she has been told. My dear, the brotherhood isn't a good place. WE steal, we hate humans, we want to be their masters or kill them." Dimitri sat down and nibbled at the food that akachi made and it tasted pretty good. "I hate using that tatic. but how else will she realize it. And besides, its about time she started acting like a member anyway."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Alexis stared. "But the Brotherhood is the good guys." She stated, her mind racing, <What is he talking about?> She wondered to herself in french.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 pm

dimitri shook his head and stared at Alexis. "No its not. It was a lie she was told by the owner of the home. She is being used for her money, just like they are trying to use mine." dimitri took another bite of the food. "Haven't you noticed Alexis, how there are more mutants at the xavier house than here? Cause they are the ones fighting to keep humans and other mutants safe. Personally I rather kill off every human."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Alexis shook her head. "Why kill all?" She asked him. "They can be better." She muttered as an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 pm

dimitri stared at Alexis in silence for a moment. "I'm older than I look. And humans killed my entire family before torturing me. Of course I want them dead. All they do is what war, war, war. nothing more." dimitri sighed and patted Alexis on the head. "Sorry you had to see that, but she'll have to find out sooner or later. plus its kind of fun picking on her. reminds me of my cousin."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Alexis pouted. "The humans only war." She stated, "And your plan is to start war... to kill them?" She asked, seeing a hole in the mans 'logic.'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"Of course..." dimitri smiled sticking a piece of his chocolate in his mouth. "I plan on killing them myself. not really war."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

home sweet home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home sweet home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next