Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

home sweet home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

Male Number of posts : 230
Affliation : The Brotherhood of Mutants
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-04-30

home sweet home  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Alexis decided to keep pouting. "Batard." She muttered under her breath, sort of out of other things to do, she looked around the house. "How old are you?" She asked him, a thought accumulating in her head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Dimitri's face went blank and then went back to a grin. "eighteen." He lied, he had said the age so many times that he was starting to believe it. "you must be twelve or thirteen."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Alexis shuddered. Deciding that almost anything the man would say should warrant that reaction, her mind was filled with two thoughts. They were both rather contradicting, and she was trying to decide which one to act upon. "Vous etes con." She stated bluntly, using french to allow her to say less than nice things to his face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

"Yeah you can call me stupid all you want." dimitri smirked, he knew exactly what she was saying. After all living in paris to learn how to make candies was one thing that benefited him cause he could learn french. "Vous ne savez pas combien de temps l'un peut vivre vous fait?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Alexis smirked. "It was a little more than stupid..." She commented, not really sure how to respond to his second question. She finally decided on the most sophisticated response she could think of. "Maybe." she responded, her mind still a little preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Dimitri finished the food and then ate another piece of chocolate. Her reply made him think. "If you don't want butterfly to end up like my family, I suggest you be on my side. If she keeps thinking this place is good, someone is going to kill her. and it won't be me." Dimitri said. "and besides.....what can she do when she ran probably to the one place she swore never to run to."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Alexis tried to set her thoughts aside. "Why do you care?" She asked, by the looks of things, the two weren't exactly friends.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

"Cause..." dimitri picked a piece of cherry skin from his teeth for a second when he turned his head away from her. Disappearing into a shadow, he appeared behind Alexis. "Cause, if Aka goes to jail, who will cook for you? Who will take care of the house?" Dimitri placed a hand on alexis's head. "And I'll be gone. Vous aurez personne." dimitri walked over to the cabinets. "what is there left the fight for other than revenge, when everything has been taken away."
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Alexis sighed, deciding to act upon neither thoughts in her head. "Do you shut up?" She asked, sick of always having to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Dimitri smirked and disappeared into the shadows appearing in his chair. "Not really unless I feel like it." He ate another piece of chocolate. "I do apologize though little one. one as young and adorable as you should be mixed up in all this."

(sorry its sort of part of the idea. to get aka to realize that the brotherhood are the bad guys. plus we needed some bad stuff to happen.)
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 pm

((Go ahead, I really don't care.))

Alexis stuck her tongue out at Dimitri. "Age doesn't care." She stated, her english off, still sitting on her stool she wondered why she didn't simply leave and look for Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm

((*bows* she's at the xavier house))

Dimitri stood up. "then I'll leave you then." He had to draw up the plans on the next attack on the xavier house. He knew how to attack, and would get the job done. Putting hit plate away, Dimitri outside and got in his car driving away.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Beta/Neyaphem
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Alexis ran outside, through any obstacle in her wake. She didn't want Dimitri to leave, even though her actions hadn't suggested as such. She made it outside just in time to see him leave. She stood there for a while, part of her very sad, though she wasn't quite sure why. Eventually she decided that she should go look for Akachi, and with a sigh, walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home sweet home    home sweet home  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home sweet home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2