Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Having not met many other students at the Institute yet, Layla wasn't sure what else to do other than explore. She eventually found her way to the backyard, and her dark cat-like eyes glistened in the sunlight at the vast territory. Basketball and tennis courts, a huge pool, some flower gardens, and a small woodsy area. Feeling the instinctive urge to hunt something, she morphed into a black domestic cat and bounded across the yard to the trees.

Once she arrived at her destination she opened her mouth slightly to taste the air for scents. Layla smelled a mouse nearby! She pricked her ears up to listen for the tiny scuffling of the mouse in the grass. It was somewhere in front of her, so she put herself into a stalking crouch, ears and tail pointed downward so they didn't show above the grass. She began making her way slowly toward the scent and sound, making sure her whiskers and fur ruffled in the breeze in the opposite direction from the mouse, so it didn't detect her scent. Finally she spotted the tiny brown animal at the base of a tree hiding in a clump of weeds and grass. Layla decided she was close enough because she didn't want to scare it away. She paused before leaping at it, claws out and grasping a rodent the moment it started to dart away. Biting down on it's neck, she was pleased with her kill.

Layla picked up the prey in her mouth and began heading back toward the main backyard area, laying down in a sunny patch of grass on the edge of the tree line. She started eating her lunch. Something like this was only tempting to her while she was in a cat form. As a human, the only animals she would eat had to be cooked first.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:21 am

Evan yelled, "ALRIGHT! LETS DO THIS!" To his Mutant friends, who had put a ramp on the balcony. He skarteboarded onto the ramp and went flying out of his house. His was falling dowm. "Wait My phone!" He yelled. Taking his phone and thrwoing it to land on the lawn, and his wallet and Ipod too. And Splashed in the water.

"SHIIIIITTTTTT!" He said as he spiked the pool. "THAT HUUUUURRRTTSSS!" He said coming out of the water and jumping around trying to get the pain awaay. He looked towards a feline cat, and thought, That could only be, Jake Arin, but it was larger. But then he remembered Layla. "Hey Laya!" He patting the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

((wow, talk about typos!!! LOL))

Layla finished the mouse, dug a shallow hole, then buried the remains of the prey. She wouldn't want to look at it once she morphed back to human form. Just then she was startled by a loud splash. Like cats do instinctively when surprised, her head spun around towards the pool, her eyes wide like full moons, and she tensed. Then a familiar person shouted and climbed out of the pool, soaking wet. Layla let out a purr of amusement, as if the black cat was laughing.

Evan had spotted her. The next thing she knew, a cold wet hand was petting her and she shivered. She morphed back into her human form still laying on her belly like she was as a cat, but of course her cat ears and tail were still there. Her dark feline eyes narrowed at him as she said, "Thanks for getting me wet..." Her hair and clothes were slightly wet and ruffled.
"Why did you throw your phone and iPod into the pool?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 pm

((Evan threw his things on the grass, not the pool, he threw his things so they wouldnt break when they got wet.))
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 pm

((oh, oh well, you mentioned that you climbed out of the water though, so Evan must have fallen in the water.))
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm

((Yeah, and he was quick to throw out his things before he landed in the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (open)   Exploring (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring (open)
Page 1 of 1