Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty' Solo Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Kitty' Solo Training Empty
PostSubject: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Kitty stood in the center of the Danger Room suited up, allshe needed was for Mr. McCoy to start the program she had made for herself to begin. She didn't know what made her want to train so badly. She just had the urge to do so, madeup a program for the bbter part of the hour, found Beat and asked him to run it for her.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Kiki/Firefly
Mod/Alpha/Child of the X-men/Fish Girl
Kiki/Firefly

Female Number of posts : 587
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Beast gave her a thumbs up sign and started up the stealth training program.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

The danger room began to form the hologram Kitty had made. A base filled with faceless gaurds. She knew the programmed objective, get the infomation from the computer at the end, no beign seen, no deaths, no beign discovered by a gaurd or the computer. She quietly through the closest wall. She'd have to phase out to get an idea of where the office was, she'd programmed this to make a random lay out each time. She caught sight of the first gaurd and quickly phased back through the wall. She reached around inside the wall until she found an loose old nail. carefully plucked it out of the wall and phased out on the side she had began. She tossed it into the center of the floor, making a semi-loud click! and phased back through.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:58 pm

The gaurd automatically turned towards the sound and went over to investigate. When he got to the nail he bent over to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Kitty wasited a few seconds after she through the nails before checking to see the gaurd had moved. She quickly dashed across the hall and as far up it as she could before hearing the gaurds returning footsteps. She concealed herself through the wall and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

(if you're in the wall how can you know when the guard is coming..)

The guard walked back and stood there for awhile. He then moved on to a different corridor.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 pm

(purely instinct and the faint ammount of hear she has in the wall)

Kitty phased her head out slighly, just so she could ceck either side of the hallway. Coast was clear. She madea moxe for the end of the hall where it forked in two Kitty flatened herself to the nearest wall and ever so carefully peered over the corner.... gaurds. She looked across to the other hall... empty. Ok Pryde, they're prpobally not gaurding a dead end... She phased through the wall and began to think of a way to distract the gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Three guards milled about aimlessly chatting with each other nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Kitty phased through the wall in the original hallway, not ready to take the one teeming with gaurds. She swiftly made her way over to the opposite hall looking for anything she could use a distraction. The walls were essianlty bare expect for a fire alarm Bingo. She phased though it, to ensure it could not be turneed off and reset. She phase through the wall hopping the gaurds would exit the building rather than try to check the alarm and Sirens blared and the sprinklers went off.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm

The guards looked around then ran out of the hallway and splitting up into diffrent corridors.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 pm

When Kitty phased her head out and looked down the hall she found no one. No excuse to let down your gaurd Pryde, keep moving! She phased out and caustiously made her way down the hallway phasing back through the wall if there was and upcomming opening and walking the length of it inside.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 am

Kitty easily continued, the gaurds had bolted, now the only thing that stood in Shadowcat's way was the computer. She phased through the office door, remembering to lock it behind her. She closeddown the blinds and walked over to the computer and worked her magic. She typed on the keys furiously as he began to hack the computer with ease. She slammed a thumbdrive into the tower and the word congratualations formed across the monitor, she'd won. The danger room began powering down and Kitty realised she had only been a few feet from her original starting point. She called up to the control room "Mr.McCoy could you put the tpogram on a disk for me? I want to get the bugs worked out tonight." She had noticed a few deffects, like the fire alarm in plain sight, and random glitches in the hologram every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:37 am

Beast called down. "Sure Kitty, good job today."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Kitty smiled "Thanks Mr.McCoy!" She began to walk out of the danger room head held high

(Stats?)
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Firefly
Kiki/Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm

stealth +2
intelligence +2
and control +1

(is that ok...it was a short session after all...)
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 pm

(perfectly fine! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty' Solo Training   Kitty' Solo Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty' Solo Training
Page 1 of 1