Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome home (damian/open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 am

((went to vancouver for a while))

Akachi stood there looking at everyone as she finished her ice cream. She remained silent and sat next to Damian. she laughed when he got a brain freeze. "Not much of a party. Had more fun running from people in greece." Akachi laughed at Damian. she patted him on the shoulder. "Put your tongue to the roof of your mouth it might go away." She sat there with her spoon in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Number of posts : 310
Affliation : Acolytes
Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 am

OOC: You do remebering Sean and Akachi making up though, right?

Sean smiled at Akachi and Damian and then walked up to Matt and said " Magneto wants us all to fight each other, The winners go to Asteroid M, and become Acolytes, He's already sent out Sabretooth and Mastermind to go capture Kitty"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 pm

((OOC: Don't mean to barge in, but the event is different this time, no Asteroid M))
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:15 pm

(( I TRULLY DON'T KNOW WE NEVER FINSHED THAT ))
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 pm

((We're just ignoring that it ever existed pretty much))
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

Akachi turned to Sean thinking that she heard something. "Personally I rather kick you over your head, Sean boy." Akachi smirked before looking at Damian. "Hey why don't we get a new game system tomorrow too? need some good games." akachi laughed as she rubbed the back of her head showing her fangs. She saw that matt was normally holding a game system when she saw him. "Either that or I can try and design some new ways of training? mastering our powers might help us take down our enemy." In akachi's mind she had no idea whom the enemy was. Normally it was someone that had done her wrong. Looking at Sean he was the only one so far that had done her rather wrong.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 am

Damian then said " That sounds like fun.. "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am

Akachi smiled at Damian, she was happy to have him back around. But she worried about his wing since it was in pain. "Is your wing okay?" Akachi asked worried. Standing up she looked at everyone
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

Location : Acolyte Headquarters but tends to stay at the Brotherhood Mansion and wonder in the city.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:26 pm

darkestic wrote:
Akachi turned to Sean thinking that she heard something. "Personally I rather kick you over your head, Sean boy." Akachi smirked before looking at Damian. "Hey why don't we get a new game system tomorrow too? need some good games." akachi laughed as she rubbed the back of her head showing her fangs. She saw that matt was normally holding a game system when she saw him. "Either that or I can try and design some new ways of training? mastering our powers might help us take down our enemy." In akachi's mind she had no idea whom the enemy was. Normally it was someone that had done her wrong. Looking at Sean he was the only one so far that had done her rather wrong.

OOC: Again they made up, I can link the topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 pm

((SEAN. this is an rp section not a place for you to rant. grow up. Aka has changed and I already explained to you why she is mad. so shove it. sorry for coming across rude, but enough is enough. if u want to dwell on it, pm or something. not here. here is rp))

Akachi stood up and went to the kitchen looking for something to drink. she came back with a little bit of milk pour a little in her bowl of ice cream that she refilled and made a little milk shake in her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sean/Victor Creed
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

darkestic wrote:
((SEAN. this is an rp section not a place for you to rant. grow up. Aka has changed and I already explained to you why she is mad. so shove it. sorry for coming across rude, but enough is enough. if u want to dwell on it, pm or something. not here. here is rp))

Akachi stood up and went to the kitchen looking for something to drink. she came back with a little bit of milk pour a little in her bowl of ice cream that she refilled and made a little milk shake in her bowl.

OOC: I'm not ranting, I know that Akachi is mad but you have to fit storyline, They made up.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 pm

((THATS IT THIS RP IS DONE! )

Akachi gave Damian a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her cheeks were a little red but she was happy to see everyone having fun. "night everyone." Akachi went to her room and sat in the window reading.

((EXIT AKACHI))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home (damian/open)   Welcome home (damian/open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome home (damian/open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2