Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) Empty
PostSubject: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Jake rolled out from under the car, his white tee now many shades of black and brown. He wiped off a hand and reached through the window and gave the keys a turn. He studied the mechanics under the hood as the engine growled to a start. He frowned as that wasn't quite the sound he wanted. He smiled to himself and grabbed the forgotten wrench. Now the car growled healthily. It growled, not roared. He always found it ridiculous when people made their cars roar. They were chasing and prowling, not scaring off the local rival. This car, despite its stock appearance, was now better equipped than a champion racer with enough torque to move a tank... or at least a jeep. Why he decided to revamp all of the cars in the garage? Boredom. Sheer boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Kitty silently entered the garage. She could hear the noise of cars being worked on from upstairs and she too had been struck with a recent plague of boredom, causing her to investigate. She was careful coming in, the only three people who regularly worked on the various bikes and cars stored in the garage were Mr. Logan, Scott, and Jake. Despite being in Logan's good graces, Kitty knew he worked on the cars or his bike when he was angry, making him not very fun to cross. Scot would be working on his car and talk Kitty's ear off over every insignificant detail about the thing. Jake, however, would be fun to hang out with. Heck, Jake might actually let Kitty do something.

After seeing that it was indeed Jake working, Kitty felt no more need for silence. "Hey Jakey, what cha up to?" she asked, taking a seat on one of the work benches.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Jake looked over his shoulder to see that Kitty had come in.
"Hey Kitty. Just...um.. making these things awesome. I guess." He said honestly. He was practically disassembling and reassembling the cars just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Kitty raised her eyebrows and looked over at the engine, pursing her lips and making a semi-intrigued face. "And what does that mean exactly?" She was trying to ease her way into the question of helping. Had to be careful when it came to boys and their machines.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Jake laughed. "I'm not entirely sure!" He glanced at the next car and grinned. "Wanna help me disassemble a car?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 pm

"Totally!" Kitty answered, hopping off the work bench and shedding herself of her pink cardigan. She hung it on a loose nail she had often saw Logan hang his jackets on then stood by over my Jake "So what do we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Jake grabbed a couple wrenches and handed one to her. "Well, first we open this thing up." He said, propping up the hood. "Then we undo these top bolts. After we get rid of the top braces, we can really take this thing apart." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm

"Alright." Kitty said taking in Jake's instructions. She put her wrench to one of the blots and gave a pull, to no avail. After a few, more forceful, tugs and she managed to completely unscrew to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Jake continued to instruct her on how to effectively disassemble a car. They had gotten most of the parts out and it was nearly time to start putting it back together. Jake turned the carburetor in his hands, frowning.
"Man, things have gotten so boring around here..." Jake said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)   Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makin' Cars awesome. (You can join if you want... but I'm fairly certain this site is D.E.A.D.)
Page 1 of 1