Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

*insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:03 pm

(Okay, we have a irritated Jake itching for a fight.... seriously. I don't care if your x-men or brotherhood. If you really want I can figure out a way to fight. BUT I AM SO BORED!!!)

Jake punched in a steel bar. There was a huge dent. He gave a bit of a snarl.
Jake had had a bad day. School was irritating, he bombed a test, and a project of his literally blew up in his face. He had come here tonight to try and vent away from everyone. That was another thing on his vex list. Everyone.
Jake flicked his tail back and forth. The tiger in him didn't help matters.
He punched it again. And again. He kicked it and turned around.
If anything, it made him feel madder. More aggressive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

(How did I not notice this... I'm going to join as it's really easy for Jake and Matt to fight. Since Matt 'won' the last round in a sense I'll tip the odds in Jake's favor to make things fun.)

Matt stood about a hundred meters from a set of targets holding a card, he had decided to take training more serious as he wanted to become stronger to help Magnetos' cause. He heard the loud bang of the steel bar, caught off guard he jumped towards it as he lost grip of the card.
"Shit."
His gaze shifted from the cause of the sound to his hand as he noticed what happened, reaching down he grabbed the fluttering card and tossed it with his right hand, no luck as the card exploded at the tip of his fingers, he winced in pain as he most of his hand suffered from the burn.

(I'll be gone for a while so if someone else takes an interest in the topic just delete this post.)
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 am

(Yay! Someone posted! And it's a fight that I don't need to work a way around!)

Jake instinctively jumped backwards as he heard the explosion and a voice. He tensed and looked around. When he looked up, he saw a familiar face. Normally, it wasn't one he minded seeing; but in this case, he didn't want to see anyone.
"Buzz off." Jake snarled, not noticing or caring that Matt didn't seem to have noticed him yet.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"Oh my. I am, truly, scared."
Matt said with a clear hint of sarcasm. He winced as he tried to move his right hand, that was gong to slow him down a bit. He smiled as he looked down at his other hand, he was still faster and had better aim with his left hand anyway, he was going to need to focus on keeping distance and dealing a small effective amount of damage.
"Normally I'd be game for kicking you around for a while, but I'm going to make this your call."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:44 am

Jake snarled. He wasn't currently thinking in his usual 'pointless-fighting-is-wrong' mindset. He didn't even seem to remember that Matt would probably just keep blowing him up from afar. At the moment, he was a tiger that wanted a fight. Jake roared, the fur on the back of his neck bristling. He crouched down, easing towards Matt, ready to make a move.

(Uh... I don't remember where you are exactly. Are you up on the beams or on the ground?)
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 pm

"Alright man, but I did warn you."
Matt said as he quickly took off in the opposite direction, while tossing the first of what he assumed would be many cards, his plan was simple, use his speed and stamina to keep his distance while he used his range to inflict a small amount of damage over a long time frame. Even with the bum hand he wasn't worried, the only person he'd known that could compete with this tactic was Pietro.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Wagner
Beta/Neyaphem
Kurt Wagner

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:38 am

As Kurt had been looking around the construction site he had seen something. Matt and Jake he was wondering why they were there, but then he had seen Matt attack Jake, Kurt quickly came, and bamfed Jake and him out the way.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

((Kurt did you ask before you joined, they're already pretty into the topic))
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm

(Whatever, it's cool as long as you keep posting!)

Jake blinked a couple times as the scenery suddenly changed. He batted Kurt away angrily when he realized what happened. "What are you doing?!" He snarled, baring his teeth at Kurt. Every one of Jake's hairs were bristling fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ah, well then."
Matt said to himself as his eyes jumped around the area to spot Jake in a different area with someone else, he kept back as he decided to let this play out.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Jake snarled when Kurt gave no reply then charged off towards Matt again, twice as reckless now that the fight had been interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"Oh please, try that again."
Matt tossed a cards directly at Jake as he started taking some steps back. He decided to take the high ground, drawing three more cards and tossing them at the ground between them, as the cards exploded sending up enough dust to break their line of sight he turned around and began sprinting towards the nearest building.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:54 pm

You would think three exploding cards to the face would discourage even an angry tiger. Well, when you slapped this most recent failings on top of the still-sore others...
Jake was too angry be tamed so easily. He shook his head, trying to clear his senses. He wasn't ready to quit- even if his attempt was literally blowing up in his face. He quickly relocated where Matt was. He took off after him, this time more prepared to avoid explosions. If the logical side of Jake was anywhere near, he would have realized by now that he was putting way to much energy into it.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Matt looked at Jake with a blank stare, he really wasn't going to end up having a good day when things we're finished here. As Matt watch the guy run towards him he tossed one more card as he made a bet with himself just how many it would take to drop him.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm

With a quick flick of the tail, he darted around the focus point of the explosion. He closed his eyes and laid his ears back as he charged through the smoke and dust raised. He skidded to a stop at the base of the building.. He stood there panting for a moment then growled. His muscles were tensed to jump up, but the tiger wasn't looking forward to another card in the face.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Matt smiled as he took a deck out from his pocket and charged the entire pack, opening the top and flicked it upside-down to watch all the cards fall in every direction down around Jake, he made sure to hold the pack just in case he needed a quick little surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am

Jake laid back his ears as the cards fluttered down in their erratic directions. Now that his energy was nearly spent, so was his fury... and he finally realized that this was a very bad idea. He scrambled backwards, doing his best to avoid the brunt of the exploding cards. He coughed after they finished exploding. His fur was singed, but he was tired and beat.
"Thanks, I needed that." Jake coughed, back to his senses.

(Heh, heh, is it possible that I got owned worse than usual? lol)
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm

(I could see that, considering that Matt is abnormally serous with the recent plot and Jake was in a mood that made him too blunt to catch up. If you had reached him I'd decided that Matt was going to take a beating in hand to hand.)

"Yea."
Matt couldn't help but smile about the fight, even if he didn't intend for it to happen it did make for better training then expected. Jake was one of the faster people he's known with his agility so you couldn't make a better target.
"I'm here pretty often, we could work out an interesting training deal, you work on agility and endurance and I get a moving target? Plus we both could use the hand to hand practice."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Jake cocked his head a bit, considering this. He was still a bit out of breath so it took a while for him to answer. A sparring partner was appealing, especially with someone like Matt. It would be much better then him trying to practice alone.
"That...sounds..." Jake said in between pants. He took a deeper breath so he could talk better. "Sounds great," he finished, straightening up a bit. "Great training opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"Great."
Matt had it in his head the he and Jake we're quite similar only he took the pessimistic view on one important ideal. He was thinking towards what future that he had pictured and he could see Jake as a very possible ally if pushed.
"Today might not be a good day to start."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Jake shook his head.
"Definitely not. I'm way too tired." He said, finally reclaiming his breath. He shifted back to human. There seemed to be more behind Matt's words, but he didn't search for the meaning. "You really wore me out."
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:48 pm

(That isn't him attempting to manipulate him, he just thinks that are similar so if by chance things happen to tilt into the favor of the X-men winning and humans accepting mutants he'd switch sides - he just thinks Jake would do the same and doesn't see Magneto being wrong.)

"To be honest, I'm not really feeling tired, I just burned my hand by mistake."
Matt admitted as he checked it out, it wasn't too bad anyway and he'd be back to using it in about a day once he put something cold on it.
"I'm going to get something from the mall cold enough to put on it, care to hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Jake Arin

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 pm

(Normally Jake would ask why not or something because normally people say that when something else is wrong, but he was too tired to check)

"Sure," Jake said with a shrug and a yawn. "I don't have anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Jake

Attack: 1
Stamina: 3
Control: 2
Speed: 2

Matt:

Attack: 2
Stamina: 1
Control: 3
Speed: 2

Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)   *insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*insert witty yet discriptive title here* (JOIN ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!)
Page 1 of 1