Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-06-16

im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] Empty
PostSubject: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

spyke get punk anus in the kitchen and make me some pie haha jk but really get in the kitchen all be waiting in the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin/Alpha/The X-men's Soilder 'A'
Jake Arin

Female Number of posts : 1535
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single and always will be.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm

(wait to be approved.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 pm

"yea i like my family members there cool so how do you get approved in this game"
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

Male Number of posts : 709
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Wait to be aprroved ill tell you and dont reply to the words under the line and whenever your character says something put thesse "" Like. Spyke said "No one messes with the spyke"
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm

"Then james sat down eating his delicious omelete that he made then he took a bite of his pie then his omelet then washed it down with some of chicago's finest choclate milk he turned the television on to watch his favorite show simpsons. [homer got his finger hammered] I wonder why homer is always getting hurt all the time oh well then he fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

(DO QOUTATION MARKS WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHING. Like. James walked down the street "Wow its dark her" He said. the way to do it is.

Then James sat down eating his delicious omelet that he mead "Good Omelet." James said. He washed it down with chicagos finest chocolate milk. James watched the Simpsons. "I wonder why homer gets hust all the time." Then James fell asleep.

WHEN YOUR CHARACHTER SAYS SOMETHING AND THEN YOU PUT QOUTANTION MARKS.)

Last edited by Evan Daniels/Spyke on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

" For one you spelled these wrong it should be spelled like these and you forgot parantheses and second that does not even make sense."
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

(And first wait to be approve and when you do OOC posts you dont do qoutantion marks and also I did put my parentheses)
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 pm

" It"s dark her it"s here genius and you spelled quotation marks wrong and i mead a sandwhich is that even a freaking word and why homer gets hust all the time it should be hurt and you don"t put periods in the middle of a sentence genius wow and i need punctuation help.
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:51 pm

(WAIT TO BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU POST WHEN YOU ROLEPLAY ITS LIKE YOU'RE WRITING A BOOK AND WAIT TO BE APPROVED)
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:54 pm

["Okay sherlock holmes god of roleplay i got it your majesty and thanks for the tip"] :D
Back to top Go down
Spyke
Alpha
Spyke

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm

(Kitty is on so she can probally approve you)
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers/Cyclops
Alpha
Scott Summers/Cyclops

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm

["Does she own this website or something or is she and administrator of some sort"]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]   im hungry starving [ anyone can join ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im hungry starving [ anyone can join ]
Page 1 of 1