Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) Empty
PostSubject: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Siro waiting for Cathrine downstairs in his white dress shirt untucked and his black dress pants as his biker boots were still the same. Eyes looking at the door waiting for Cathrine as he had left a note in her room to pack real quick and meet him downstairs. Leaning against a corvette that he borrowed from his friend till his car was fixed, Siro's black gloves held a single white flower. He was nervous about going to Venice, but if he could make anyone happy he is glad it is Cathrine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Her room was a mess as clothes went flying everywhere, some stuffed into a big suitcase others falling to the carpet or onto her dresser. Cath quickly brushed her hair for the seventh time that morning, cluthing Siro's note tightly in her other hand. With one last look at herself in a tappered red blouse and black dress pants, she clicked her suitcase shut and rushed downstairs to meet Siro. Once she caught the very first sight of his long white hair, she rushed over and gave his torso a iron clad hug, knowning she'd be safe from skin contact because of his dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Siro was starting to worry that she wasn't awake. but then all of a sudden his Cathrine came running out of the house into his arms wrapping her arms around him. Siro smiled and wrapped his arms back around her as to brace himself cause he didn't want to touch her with his skin. Thinking about it, it made him smile that she hugged him.

"sorry been gone for a while. Had some business and trouble to take care of as well as Exams. Ready for Venice?" Siro smiled as he held the rose still in his hand near her head. "You look lovelier than the rose. but it will do." Siro smiled as he let her go and opened the car door for them to go to venice.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Cath smiled widely and grasped the rose delicately in her hands, taking care not to damage it's snow white petals. As Siro held the door open for her she slid in and set her bag on the floor by her feet.
"It's perfectly fine Siro, I understnad I was busy myself. And I can't wait to go."
A huge smile was plastered across her lips in excitement. Siro being back was a wonderful thing and now he was taking her to Venice?! What more could she ask for?
"Thank you, I wanted to look nice. For you coming back home and for leaving today."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Siro didn't mention what trouble he had, but he was glad to see cathrine smiling, nodding his head he got in the car. "I wanted to surprise you with the trip when I got back. One thing though when we get to venice. You have to promise to take a moonlite boat ride with me." Siro smirked as he headed towards the airport in the car with her. Holding her hand. He noticed his gloves were ripping again so he removed his hand. "damn gloves. Once we get to venice I'm buying new ones. They got stuff that will last there. And what would you like to do in venice?" He said as they got ot the airport. He opened the door for her and grabbed their bags from the trunk holding it in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

As Siro began to drive toward the airport, he said that he wanted to do one thing with her. A moonlit boat ride, what woman would say no to that? With a grin as Cath gripped onto his hand slightly tighter she nodded.
"That sounds lovely Siro it sound like a plan."
Then Siro tore his hand from hers, and she noticed his gloves beginning to tear. As he asked her what she would like to do while they were there she thought about it for quiet some time. And by the time she got to the airport, she had an answer. Standing she softly kissed his cheek and replied
"I just want to have fun, as much of it as I can!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Siro's cheek went red still when she kissed his cheek, but none the less he was happy to see her smile.
"Well my lady lets head to the plane and go." Siro said carrying the cases leading them to the customs and to the plane. It has been a long time since he has been on a plane. Looking at Cathrine he gave a smile. An idea popped into his head. "By the way, I pulled some strings with a friend of mine. We are borrowing a house while we are there. Figured its better than a hotel. Its near the water and museum." Siro smiled as they boarded. He was a bit afraid of planes but was going through with it normally for people and for Cathrine he would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 pm

As Siro mentioned that he'd borrowed a house from a friend that they could freely use while there, a huge grin spread across Cath's face.
"Siro you never cease to amaze me, you must know half the world's entire population!"
She exclaimed, followed behind him as they passed through customs, security and finally boarded the plane. Cath didn't mind planes, in a way she couldn't figure out why people were afraid of them. They were one of the safest modes of transportation. As they boarded Cath linked her arm with Siro's, remembering that his gloves were becoming worn and thought that this would be a much better and safer solution to that problem.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Siro smiled at she linked arms with him, and her comment mad her think for a moment. Shaking his head, he smirked. "No just an old friend from when I went racing down in florida one time. If I knew the world, I would never have met a lovely rose like you." He kissed her cheek as they took their's seats in the middle. "Sorry it isn't first class."

He knew the plane would be taking off and soon they would be in Venice. He had a good idea on what to do for her. "How about I cook for you one of the nights we are there?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Cath blushed softly as he kissed her cheek and as he appologized for it not being first class she simply shook her head.
"So what if it isn't first class? I don't care."
As the plane prepared for departure, Cath began to flip through the safety guide kept in the pouch on the back of the seat in front of her. She lowered it for a moment as Siro offered to cook for her one night and she nodded.
"That sounds great Siro!."
Cath said as she adjusted the tightness of her seatbelt to have it fit comfotably yet safely on her thin body.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Siro smiled as she sat next to him, he ran his fingers gently though her hair careful not to touch her. The flight attendant came by and touched his bare wrist where the gloves were falling apart. Siro's face went white as the woman felt a light zap before letting go of him. He sat up straight and didn't do anything for a moment as he tried to let it pass.

"I'm sorry sir. Could you please put on your seat belt." The flight attendant asked.
Siro put his seatbelt on and didn't move afterwards. His eyes fixed on the back of the chair in front of him. "Bad enough I hate flying. People are so crammed together in these." Siro said with a sigh as they took off for venice. Seeing that Cathrine needed something to do, his face still looking flushed he handed reached into his pocket and handed her a small book on venice. "Figured you might want this." He laughed.

A woman smiled near them and mentioned how nice it was for a father to be taking his daughter on a trip. Siro sighed and hung his head. "Why do people always think I'm old. My skin looks younger than 20."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

As Cath took notice of the flight attendant touching him, she safety guide fell onto the floor and she looked at Siro to make sure he was alright. Then he handed her a small book on the city and she took it leafing through a few pages skimming the pictures. Cath gently placed a hand on his shoulder as the woman mentioned him maybe being her father and she laughed softly.
"It's your hair, maybe we should paint you a sign that tells how old you are so that no one make the mistake again?"
Cath laughed at her own joke before she leaned back in her seat.
"Just relax Siro, everything will be just fine I promise."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Siro nodded his head, knowing everything will be alright as long as he is with cathrine. Looking at his hand his mind went blank. Keeping his hands to himself, he closed his eyes and placed his head ontop of Cathrine's as though trying to cuddle with her in a seat.

Landing finally, Siro smiled at the city before getting off with Cathrine. "Well lovely, beauty awaits you." Siro was so happy to be on land, but as he got off the plane his eyes smiled out the window to the city. "Cathrine...how about we go out for lunch today after we unpack?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Siro rested his head against hers, and Cath's eyes slowly closed as she relaxed knowing she'd be more then safe with him close by. As the hours passed Cath found herself slipping in and out of sleep, not wanting to move because Siro seemed very comfortable there. Finally they landed, and they quickly exited the plane. Cath stopped as her eyes caught the sight outside the window. It took her breath away, it was even more beautiful then she'd imagined! Siro's voice broke her from her trance by the city.
"That sounds like a great idea, one does not survive well on airplane peanuts after all."
she said, emptying her pockets of the empty wrappers of peanuts into the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Siro laughed at Cathrine when she pulled out the wrappers. Grabbing their bags, he led them outside. "I forgot to ask someone to drop off a car..." Siro said, leaving the bags with Cathrine. "I'll be back in just a minute." He kissed her cheek and left for just a minute.

After a few moments, he returned pulling in front of them with an escalade with a silver color. Opening the door, he went over to Cathrine and put the bags in the car. "I got us something better I hope at the house. I think a nice motor bike. We can rip it up." Siro laughed. He thought about racing, he hadn't raced since that one night. Opening the door for Cathrine, he got an idea. "Was wondering. do you want to drive? The directions are already programed into the car for GPS." He knew that she loved cars.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm

As Siro suddenly left Cath waited patiently for him keeping an eye on their bags before any little grubby theives tried to take their possesions. Then Siro finally came back with a rental car, it woudl only be temporary since the streets of Venice were so narrow that the only means of mass transportation was by boat but it would suffice just nicely. Then Siro asked if she wanted to drive, and without another word she slipped into the drivers seat.
[coor=#009933]"Climb on in!"[/color]
She said, reving the engine a couple times just to hear it purr. With a smile she waited for Siro to get in and she quickly began to follow the directions toward their destination given by the GPS.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Siro got in with a smile on his face knowing that she loved that. WAtching as the town went by, his eyes watched at the direction they were heading. the area made him smile as he looked out at the far area of where they would be. the idea of being in this city with her made him smile, turning his head towards Cathrine.

"Cathrine..." He wanted to ask something that had been bugging him since his dream on the plane. but pushed it aside and smiled at her. "WAnt to go dancing with me tonight? I think there is a small festival on the east end tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

As they drove Cath smiled watching the countryside pass them by, it was beyond words. She had a very difficult time finding ways to truely wrap her head around the fact that she was really here in Venice, with the guy that she liked more then anything. Then Siro caught her attention, and Cath could easily tell that that was not what he was wanting to say. She quickly looked back to the road, she strongly felt that Siro didn't want to die on this trip either.
"That sounds nice but you know Siro-"
She said, adjusting the rear veiw mirror very slightly before turning back to the front veiw.
"You can tell me anything, I know there's somethign else on your mind. It's written all over your face."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Siro's eyes turned towards her and looked at her with a sly grin. "I'll tell you later. I'm just a little worn out. Didn't sleep the night we left." Sirro told her as he saw a nice little cottage ahead sitting on poles like stilts with a small dock going to the water. He was happy that they were there.

"I know I can tell you any thing. But right now...isn't the best time for it." Siro smirked as he fiddled with his pocket. "that is the house ahead. He told me it was cute, but didn't think it was a cottage." As they came to the cottage, Siro looked at Cathrine for a moment. "I got a bottle of wine by the way. Only thing I could clear through customs." Siro smirked. Looking at his gloves though, he wanted to hold her warm hand and see how it really felt.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:22 pm

As he said he would tell her later, Cath simply let it roll off her hsoudlers for right now. At long last they arrived at the place they would be staying, it was a cute simple place. It would suit their needs just fine. As Cath shut the car off, Siro mentioned he'd grabbed a bottle of wine.
"Well let's party! I'm not much of a drinker but I'll toast to a day like today!"
She said, sliding out of the drivers seat and shutting the door behind her. The veiw was incredible, and the sound of the wave slapping against the wooden stilts was beyond relaxing. Cath already felt at peace, and they hadn't even gotten inside yet!
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Siro laughed as she parked the car, she listened to him. Getting out, he grabbed the bags heading inside. "CAthrine...you can have the room I'll take the couch. don't want you to be uncomfortable." Siro mentioned before they got inside as he went in to see a nice country style living with old furniture. It suited the little cottage but Siro was glad that the couch was at least made of normal cotton instead of wood.
Placing Cathrine's bag in the room with the Canopy bed inside, he placed his bag in the closet. Going outside, he ran and picked up Cathrine befroe she could get inside. Carrying her like a bride almost into the cottage and then kissed her cheek. "Well princess, welcome to your home for a bit." He placed her down on her feet
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

As Siro walked the bags upstairs Cath watched the water slosh up against the earth. The smell of the salty air, she loved it and the thought of staying here was a wonderful experiance. just as siro said she could have the room while he took the couch, she turned to protest but was suddenly stopped when Siro picked her up bridal style.
A deep red covered Cath's face, the same color as bricks. As he carried her inside she smiled, deciding not to argue since Siro seemed to have had his mind made up.
"Thank you my knight~"
Cath held back the urge to laugh. How cheesy some of the things they did were sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Siro laughed when she called him a knight, he lowered his eyes for a moment and then looked at her with a sly grin as he stood up straight. "I am not a knight. For a knight would give you a castle and many other things. I'm just Siro." Siro smirked and kissed her forehead.

"I just thought you might not be comfortable sleeping next to me yet. but its up to you. I rather not make you think the wrong ideas or anything." Siro said as he opened his bag and went looking for something as a small little black jewelry box made of velvet fell out without him noticing. He found another pair of gloves as he changed them before taking off his shirt replacing it with a loose long sleeve shirt with a low collar as the fabric was thin. it toned his mucsles a bit, as his eyes looked up at Cathrine's. Grabbing the small jewelry box he put it in his pocket hoping cathrine didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 am

As Siro set her down she quickly kissed his lips before slipping into the bedroom to upack her things. Herself preoccupied, she never even noticed anything falling out of Siro's own bag. No matter what she did the smile never dropped from her face even for a second. She was in one of the most beautiful cities in the entire world, with the man that she...oh to hell with it the man that she loved. Deep down Cathrine wondered if Siro would ever admit the same, she knew it was there and she knew that he knew it as well.
Oh well, she thought as she hung up the last of her shirts in the closet, I'm sure it'll happen someday. As Siro loked over at her she smiled at him, he looked evry handsome, but then again she always thoguht he did anytime anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Siro smiled at Cathrine as she did look lovely, and being in venice with her made it even more fun. Thinking for a moment, he hand an idea. WAlking up to Cathrine, he picked her up and spun her around in his arms before putting her down on the couch and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before showing his natural sly grin.

"Cathrine.." His face went a little red as he stood up straight. "A friend of mine mentioned something to me and it kind of made me think. Could you ever settle with someone like me? You know someone with my powers." His eyes looked at the skin on his chest. "It was just was wondering what your thought was on my powers." He stood up straight and rubbed the back of his head. "ya...I guess it was a stupid question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next