Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siro Cerberus (XMEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Siro Cerberus (XMEN) Empty
PostSubject: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:06 am

Name: Siro Cerberus

Power:

Absorbtion: With a single touch of his hands he can absorb someone’s power. If someone touches his skin without him knowing it will drain some energy from them. Like rogue he gains a little power, causing him to wear gloves and clothing to guard his skin. But isn’t afraid of it, unless someone hugs his bare skin.
- Due to this skill he has minor healing

Bone Manipulation: He can only use dead bones, and only control two sets of bones at a time. He can by no means use this on someone that is alive. The skill can’t work on something that is alive due to the muscles in a human body being controlled by the brain. He normally carries a bag of bones or has a suitcase with skeletons. This skill can only be used by sight, he has to be able to see whom he is attacking.
Using this skill though he is working on it for living beings due to the medical field to bring people back to life.

Side: Xmen

Personality: He is a sweet and gentle man that wouldn’t harm a fly or so it appears. Inside he can be cold and ruthless when in battle where those he loves is threatened. Holding the picture around his neck precious is a picture of him and his mother and father before the day he got his powers. He though has a soft spot for girls, always wanting to protect them and not harm them. Loving speed, he feels he can go like a bullet.

Appearance:

Siro Cerberus (XMEN) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVxoRMp6zwM4LcHHiSFETQYQsooGnBqt22xfzPAfHdVZ7RxFXzyTs-DSgCjg

Bio:

Siro was born in Lousiana and raised in the bayou till he was ten years old. There he leaned of his bone manipulation skills and was welcomed mostly by a voodoo priestess. Where she would have him use chicken bones at first to control his skills, only to have him work on skeletons that she dug up to scare people that would threaten her. Siro was this woman’s weapon causing his parents to even fear him. Feeling desperate he reached out to his mother and father to hug them, but then his second skill came into play where he as he slept between them on the couch started taking their life away. Not knowing that his father had healing skills, Siro absorbed his and his mother’s life leaving him shocked when he woke up to dead parents with no life left in them. He cried and cried till the priestess came and took him, claiming that it was his fault and she would teach him to control this skill.
But as Siro grew he found himself stuck in the underground. Street racing earning money, and running a gang in Alabama that would do as he said. But his sweet side was always away from the streets, but when the priestess realized that Siro was pulling away from him. She tried to keep him under wraps with a herb that made people rather loopy causing him to be more obidiant. Trouble ensued when he turned 18 as he was breaking free. Refusing to take the medicine anymore, Siro ran away to Bayville where he heard that it was a place to get away from it all. There though he got into trouble in his last year of school due to his skill of bone manipulation he got brought to Xavier’s house with the promise he would never have to go back if he didn’t want to as long as he didn’t break the law. Siro feeling responsible for his parents, he wanted to make a better life as he started going to college and working help keep the students in line. Bringing out his sweet side that caused many to see him soft. That is till someone picks a fight with him.

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack: 30
Stamina: 40
Control: 25
Speed: 35
Intelligence: 70
Will: 20
Stealth: 10
Persuasiveness: 20
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:21 am

I like it. but I think one power will do. if u want two u will have to wait for matt. cause both of those are high powers and powerful. though I love ur cap on ur bone skill. have fun
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Both skills are very big, extremely useful if you were to absorb someones powers then use your own.
In a sense I always think rouge to be a little bit god modded.

I'm going to say accepted, but this counts as three powers.
-healing
-powers absorbing
-bone manipulation

I will say the healing can always be active, due to it being minor. If you use the bone manipulation I'd like to see the power absorbing becoming null for the duration of the bone manipulations use and vise versa.
Sorta makes you a wildcard like rouge while maintaining a useful legitimate power.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm

agreed can u approve me to rp some places won't let me in. :)
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm

You shouldn't have any issues now. I have it set up so you can't post unless your added into a group, I apologize for not informing darkestic in advance, it slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siro Cerberus (XMEN)   Siro Cerberus (XMEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siro Cerberus (XMEN)
Page 1 of 1