Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blowing off steam (Siro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Blowing off steam (Siro) Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

A quiet day had settled in at the Xavier Institue for the gifted, many of the students were in school, and no body really knew where the instrutors had gone to. One could easily be left alone to their thoughts, especially with no school to attend at the moment. Everything seemed normal with the halls quiet, rec room left untouched as if this morning, and not a cloud in the sky. Birds settled on the trees in the backyard, chittering amoungst themselves and their families. Their soft songs, suddenly went to shrill cries of terror and they took flight deeper into the woods as rocks hurled themselves into the air.
Though they weren't harmed, they were quiet frightened. More rocks hovered into the air, and smacked against the trees, breaking off chunks of bark as the impacted. Standing in the center of the open area, a slender woman stood, feet spread at shoulder length, and hands clenched at her sides. Her messy short blonde hair was unkept, as if she'd rolled out of bed and didn't bother to try and tame it with a brush (that was actually true). Her thin but feminie body was still covered by a black t-shirt, and greay pajama pants with red hearts all over them. The only things that didn't make her look like a sleep crazed maniac, was her grey tennis shoes and a pair of green goggles that covered her blue eyes. A fashion statement this was not, but she couldn't care less at the moment.
Another rock lifted from its place in the dirt, and flew through the air breaking a branch off a tree twnety five feet away. Cathrine was mad, and had to find some way to calm down before she broke something inside (being a writter with horrible writters block at the given time, she wouldn't be able to pay Dr. Xavier back for any damage caused to the institute). That nightmare, she'd been living her past over and over again for so long now. Watching as her beloved Kyle was killed by a mad man, it was a constant reminder why she had agreed to join this band of fellow mutants against this 'Magneto', the man who'd killed her boyfriend Kyle. It still left such a bitter taste in her mouth, and every time she woke up in a cold sweat she had to run outside to let the anger out before anything, or anyone was damaged.
Sighing she fell back onto her rear end, slidding the goggles from her eyes and situated them on top of her head. The anger was gone, but the aching sadness still remained. Magneto would get his, if it was the last thing Cathrine ever did.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Siro had been in his room studying for exams which were in a week, rubbing his hairs he let down his ponytail allowing his long hair to flow down. Wearing black leather pants that was stuffed in the top of his leather boots that were heavy. His eyes looking out the window to the back yard seeing a girl having issues with her powers it sees. He opened the window as he put on a long sleeve white dress shirt. Jumping out of the window, he used bone dagger to go down the wall easier. Landing on the ground he walked towards the girl before a rock went past his head. She seemed to calm down a bit. A girl he hadn't seen before here.

"Hello..." siro said as he looked at the beautiful girl. Careful not to get too close to touch her, his eyes looked at the rocks as he approached her. "Need a sparing partner?" Siro asked as a joke. He rolled up his sleeve and threw his hair over his shoulder he looked at her and offered a gloved hand as a greeting. "Name is Siro."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Cathrine inhaled through her nose, deep long breaths trying to calm herself again. Now that she had let some anger out on poor mother nature, she felt better and listened as the birds returned to their nests. Forgetting about the danger they were just in. The danger had passed for now, whenever he would return, Cathrine would have to ask Dr. Xavier to see if he could remove that horrible memory from her mind (if he could do that anyway) then she might have a shot at not being so violent all the time.
She craned her neck back, watching the blue sky with a hollow look on her face. Now that she had let off her anxiety, she didn't know how she felt now. Her eyes shut, letting her consious self fade into a day dreaming world. Suddenly the sky shattered and Cahtrine leapt to her feet, poised to attack once she heard someone speak.
But her body relaxed as she saw a man, not much older then she was standing in front of her. His long white hair ran wild, and he was dressed semi-formally even on a warm day like this one. Even if this seemed a bit odd, Cathrine couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. He asked if she neede a sparring partner, and she shook her head.
"No...just letting off some steam."
Her voice was feminie, but it had a bold, strong tone to it, she was no girly-girl. As he offered his gloved hand in greeting, Cathrine took a firm hold of it and nodding, putting on a smile.
"Name's Cathrine, just call me Cath."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

When he saw her jump into a fighting stance, he did the same but then went back to normal. seeing how she was just started by him. He wasn't sure what do to if she had actually attacked. Seeing how she was calmer now, and that she was just letting off steam. Siro smiled at the girl, she did look nice. Hearing her name when she took his hand, he smirked.
"That is a lovely name, Cath." Siro spoke calmly as he should her hand firmly but was careful not to harm her. Looking at his outfit he figured he was over dressed for the sun as he could tell it was a warm summer day. "So your powrs are over the earth like rocks and stuff?" Siro asked cause he saw how things moved. removing his hand from hers he didn't want her accidentally touching his skin. it would end badly if she did. Her features were lovely, but her voice was an angel to his ears.
"Its rather hot out today. Cath...do you like cars? Or sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Hearing him say that her name was lovely, Cath felt the slightest color flare to life onehr cheeks, Siro wouldn't be able to see it unles he looked really closely, but the minor warth on her face was there. He tried to make small talk, asking about her powers.
"Yes, my powers are over the earth. That includes rocks, dirt, even conctrete and asphault since it has rocks and elements of the earth in it."
She said, she couldn't help but feel a bit plain jane with pjs, sneakers, and goggles on her head. While Siro was all dressed to go to some fancy club in town somewhere. Then she heard him ask if she liked cars, or sweets. An eyebrow lifted slightly, odd things to ask at first meeting but then again he was most likely trying to make small talk. The eyebrow returned to its normal position and Cath smiled, hands placed squarely on her hips.
"I love cars, and come on man I may be rough and rowdy, but I'm still a girl so the second is an easy answer."
She said, giving his arm a good nudge with her fist, nothing to do harm just a little horsing around.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Siro looked at the girl named Cathrine. his eyes studying her for a moment. But when she raised an eyebrow it worried him a little. "What did I say something wrong?" Siro asked a little worried. But when she answered it made him asmile more than anything. A girl that likes cars and sweets is a rather odd combination. when she went to touch him, he backed away for a second just incase she slipped.

"That is cool and all. Just sorry, careful when touching my skin. It absorbs powers and makes you feel weak." He gently grabbed her hand with his gloved hand and then poked the side of her stomach to make her giggle. Then he let go of her hand rolling down his sleeves not wanting her to get hurt. "I sort of race...and love cars and sweets. Hard to find people around here that are my age and won't take my head off." siro laughed as he offered a little mint candy from his pocket as a gesture of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:42 pm

As Siro backed away, Cath felt a bit afraid. She wondered if the gesture had offended him or something, but hearing the explination of his powers she felt a wave of peace wash over her and she smiled again. The color returned, with reinforcements as he held onto he hand, it was easy to see as she laughed when he touched her side. Rough and rowdy, but still ticklish, she was a bit strange once she thought of it.
Her head jerked to look at him as he said he raced, if he had her attention before now he had her all out admirance.
"You race?! That's so cool! I'd love to see you sometime!"
She said, brushing dirt that she'd discovered on the side of her pant leg. Turning back she saw him offer her a peice of mint candy, it brought a much softer smile to her face. Not the joking around or intregued smile as before, but one of thanks and a little shyness. Accepting the candy she unwrapped it and slid it into her teeth, the mint was so cooling and it helped her relax even more.
"You're right, it is hot out here, I guess my ansamble isn't the best for warm weather then huh?"
She laughed, tugging at the sleeve of the black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Siro laughed when she laughed, it was cute to him. He could see that her cheeks were slightly pink when he grrabbed her hand. But when she was interested in his racing, it made him smile even more. "I would love the company. You would be more than welcome to as long as you don't tell xavier." He put a finger to his lips as though it is a secret. He had been there long enough to know that Xavier probably knows about what he does.

seeing her tug at her sleeve and mention the weather, Siro laughed and held out his arms straight out on either side as though pointing out what he is wearing. "Imagine how I feel all the time. If someone touches my skin I see their memories as well." Siro told her. he wasn't sure what to say but thought it was better than nothing. "I think your outfit is fine. But I have to race tonight, would you like to come since you like it? be better if you want to let off your steam that way as well. claim its an earth quake." He tried to make her feet better. Leaning in he touched her hair and held it in his gloved hand. "such a pretty look on you."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

As he held out his arms to show his own situation Cath laughed even more. Siro seemed like a nice guy, someone she could easily relate to, talking to people around here wasn't exactly as easy as she thought it would be. Then she heard him say that he could see others memories as well when he touched them. Maybe...he could try to take the memory away. But she wouldn't ask right now, it'd seem tacky, and selfish.
He then invited her to come watch him race tonight, as long as she kept it a secret from Dr. Xavier.
"Sure I'd love to come, don't worry, I won't breathe a word to anyone."
Cath was pretty good at keeping secrets, so Siro didn't have much to worry about. Hearing him mention letting off more steam and claiming it as an earthquake, gained a soft giggle from her lips. He was funny too. Then she felt her hair being brushed by her ear, and looked to see Siro taking the strands into his gloved fingers. The color came back again.
"I-it was originally red, I bleached it blonde but now I think it makes me look like a sterotype. I'm thinking of dying it black, or maybe brown."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Siro nodded his head and smile when she said she would love to come it made him smile even more when she said she wouldn't breathe a word. "that is good. i'll give you some of the money for winning." Siro smirked, and then poked her side again to tickle her. Wasn't sure what to do or say about that, but he felt a little comfortable around this girl named Cathrine. She seemed more down to earth than most and didn't care it seemed how she looked even though he thought she looked beautiful.

Hearing her explanation for her hair, he saw the little color return to her cheeks that made him giggle. "You are too cute. and I think your hair would be beautiful any color. But just don't kill it. I never dyed my hair. Looks naturally like this. I get mistaken for an old man if I walk a certain way or dress the right way." Siro laughed, but his finger still holding her hair. he brushed the strand behind her ear gently careful not to touch her.

"I like your hair. I have never cut mine. ITs why its so long." Siro smirked. He placed a hand on her should and gently patted it. "Would you like to go shopping by the way? I was going to go today but sucks going alone. I'm in university so I tend not to cause trouble."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Cath smiled softly as he said she was cute. The only other person who had said that about her had been Kyle, it was funny how much Siro reminded her of him. Maybe that was why she seemed so comfortable around him, even having just met him. Half the money from his winnings?! That brought a shocked look to her face, he didn't have to yet he had just done it. Why refuse his hospitality, money didn't mean much to her yet sadly it was what made the world go round.
Cath smiled again as he tucked the hair behind her ear, and said it would look good any color. As he said not to kill her hair, Cath began to have second thoughts about dying it again. It was already still pretty frail from the bleaching. But as she looked at it, the hair was beginning to turn slightly red again at the ends, why not let it be for now?
Siro ask to accompany him to go out shopping, and Cath looked at him with a grin. Finally something to do!
"Alright! I'm bored around here anyway, I could use some time away. Lemme just get dressed ok?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Thinking for a moment, he looked at Cathrine up and down, he reminded her of someone he couldn't put his finger on. someone from his past, but then again it might have been her kindness. Watching her movements, he wasn't sure what to say. "Well since you wanna get out of town too. How about a small road trip into New york and then to Maine. I hear they got some good food." Siro said with a smile. But then his face went red when he realized what he had done, he had asked Cathrine a little too much and felt bad. "Be back by nightfall." He laughed.

"Okay I'll wait here for you then we will go to my car." Siro told Cathrine not sure what to do. rubbing the back of his head. He walked up towards the wall and used bone knives to climb up to his window to grab something before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Cath looked very surprised as he mentioned a sudden road trip to New York and Maine. At first, she had no idea how to make that out and then she smiled. It sounded like fun, and hey she'd only live once why not have a little fun.
"Why not?! It sounds like fun, and I've always wanted to see the big apple. Maine has great sea food, I love sea food!."
Thinking about it she got even more excited, maybe joining the X-men wasn't a bad idea after all. Siro reminded her so much of Kyle, it almost felt like she had him back. It put much of her mind at ease, having the feeling that in a way Kyle was still there with her.
Cath watched in awe as Siro scaled the wall with ease.
"Cool!"
She exclaimed, then raced towards the institute. Waving her hand, a large hunk of rock cut itself from the ground and hovered just above it. With a leap and a bound, Cath sat on the top and lifted her hand to let it hover beside Siro's window for a moment.
"Maybe next time it'd be easier to let me give you lift!"
With a laugh she let the rock rise to her window, and slowly climbed into her room. The rock slowly moved back otward the ground, before she let it drop. the earth shook, and besides the minor upset in the grass it was like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Siro was happy that she agreed to go, he thought maybe she was thinking he was crazy. "seafood is awesome." Siro smiled. "I love their chowders and lobster." Siro smiled and was happy that she thought his scaling was cool. Looking down at her from the window. he jumped when he saw her rock about giving her a lift before going to her own window. Siro's face went red and shook his head. "Ssee you soon."

Grabbing his big leather coat that was added protection for his skin, he pulled his hair back into a long ponytail. Grabbing his wallet he made sure everything was in it before he jumped back out the window after grabbing his keys. Landing on the ground, he looked at the window that Cathrine had gone in. He brushed his long bangs behind his ears and looked up not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Cath quickly threw on a clean t-shirt, an orange one with a faded logo on the front. She'd had it so long, and washed it so many times she couldn't read it anymore. But it still fit so she saw no point in tossing it. As she hopped around her room trying to get a pair of blue jeans on, she reached over and took her wallet in her teeth, her hands currently occupied. Once dressed, she ran a brush through her hair quickly and left it at that.
She stuffed her wallet into her pocket, she hated purses, found them to just be heavy and a neusance. Putting her sneakers back on, she looked out the window to see Siro waiting for her already and smiled. Having the rock move again, she leapt to the ground as she came close and let the earth fall back into it's original place. Turning with a smile on her face she ran toward Siro.
"Ok here I am!"
She said as she slowed to a stop beside him, a thick jacket? Probably just as a precaution so no one would touch him by mistake and get hurt.
"I have to say, that sudden road trip thing surprised me since we've known each other a good long hour at least, but I think it sounds fun! You're alright Siro, I could easily get used to hanging out with a guy like you."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Siro smiled when she finally came down. Bowing his head to her. "Yes you are here." Siro laughed as he looked at her. but looking at her outfit she looked rather nice. "you look good there." He winked at her trying to make her smile. He wasn't sure what to say or do at the moment. he held out his elbow as to escort her to his car that was just outside the garage.

"Yeah. I don't like to go on them alone. and the people here...well the ones around my age are more for shopping and rapping than just enjoying time." He laughed. He noticed she looked at his coat. "Its cold in main normally if it gets dark. and I could hang around you alot as well you seem rather cool yourself." He blushed, anyone could tell cause his cheeks were as pink as a strawberry. rubbing the back of his head.

"Well when we get back you can join me tonight. and I can even help you built a street racer." Siro smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

As Siro held out his arm to escort her, she smiled. He was adorable, she wasn't afraid to admit that to herself. Linking her arm with his, she looked at him with an eager, excited grin on her face. As she saw the blush come to his face she couldn't help but laugh.
"Well, shall we then?"
She said, waiting for him to lead the way.
"That sounds awesome! I've always wated to see how that's done, I used to sneak out from my parents when I was still a senior and watch street races."
It was true, she and Kyle would meet up and watch them late at night when her parents were asleep. She was always so fascinated by the races, and she kinda wanted to participate in one. The adrenaline rushing, heart racing, quick thinking action was the kind of stuff she could really get behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off steam (Siro)   Blowing off steam (Siro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam (Siro)
Page 1 of 1