Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) Empty
PostSubject: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Akachi stood in the street, her eyes lookign around. Her other side took over giving a wicked laugh from her thraot. Looking at the ghetto district, Akachi saw something. Some of siro's friends she had seen at his race. Her eyes watching his garage for a moment. That is when she got the idea. Looking at one of the humans, she summoned her chain raising the lad in the air before snapping his neck like a twig. people screamed as she wore a black mask with silver lining. a blonde wig on, and wore her black and red dress with leather high heel boots.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Siro had been in the garage looking at trucks online for Cathrine. looking for bodies and one they could fix up. But then turning his head he saw Richard in the air, his neck snapped. His friends screamed and ran away hiding in the back as Siro came out seeing whom it was. his friend's body laid on the ground.

"RICHIE!!!" Siro yelloed as he looked at his friend. looking up he saw the girl. using his hands he tried to climb up a wall to her, but fell back down. "I'm gonnna kill you!!!" Siro yelled as his mind set went to killing.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Akachi smirked at Siro as he was down below. Taking off her wig and mask, she jumped down spinning her chains under her feet at him. Sending them like a wave at Siro. Wrapping around his body lifting him into the air. tightening her grip on him, Akachi looked at his head seemed to be turning a little off color.

---

anna saw a mutant using her skills against another mutant. scared, and afraid she wasn't sure what to do. but the mutant seemed to be in trouble. hiding a bit, Anna used her fingers to make ice freeze the chains and break them apart from around Siro to save him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"The hell?!" Shadow screamed, watching as a masked figure snapped someone's neck. She paused her mp3 player, igniting her hands and slowly walking towards the figure. A man screamed,wanting the girl dead. The dead one must've been a friend. "Akachi?" she asked when the figure unmasked herself. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Siro found it hard to breath as her chains were wrapped around him so tight. "You son of a bitch..." Siro said but then ice broke him. As he fell, he landed on his feet regaining his composure. Looking over he saw the new xmen named Anna he think it was. She helped him, Siro though wanted revenge for his friend. running at Akachi, he paused as he heard another girl speak.

"Shit." Siro said. Taking off his gloves and his shirt, he knew if one of them touched him he would have their skills. He ran at Akachi, reaching for her, he grabbed one of her chains and flung her into the ground.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Akachi watch as Siro reached for her when he grabbed her chain, Akachi turned her attention to where Siro had before. A grin appearred on her face, diving down. her wrapped her entire body in chains before kicking Siro in his back. Using her chains she tossed him into the brick wall before sending him into the side of his car.
"Poor little xmen."

-------------

Anna saw what was happening, she held her head in fear. worried abotu fighting. she wasn't really good at it. Seeing how bad her fellow xmen was getting hurt. Anna walked out and jumped through a lamp before appearing behind akachi from a light in the sign on the shop. She summoned ice, to freeze akachi in place.

------------

akachi looked at the girl, turning around she grabbed the girl by the throat wrapping her hand around it so tight that she was cutting off airflow. "You want to join him." She showed her fangs. Looking at the girl, she looked like dimitri a bit. A giggle rose from her mouth before wrapping the girl in chains and covering them with spikes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 pm

"Akachi! What the hell is going on?! Are you starting a fight without inviting me?!" Shadow called, igniting the man and trying to make sure he'd be screaming. The girl looked too much like Dimitri though. That was all that held her back from harming the girl.

"Dammit, a girl can shop without drama, can she?" Kate muttered to herself, watching it all go down from an alleyway. "Can't even take a shortcut." She looked for a water source, trying to douse the people and snap them out of this if the water was cold enough. Her sister was among the fighting though. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Makoto jumped down and broke the chains with his sword. "It isnt safe here little girl, you need to run." He walked over to her and sheathed his sword. "Akachi its me, calm down." He reached out and grabbed her hand loking at her with worried eyes. "You have to stop this now. People are going to get hurt so please stop."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Siro laid there in a daze and distorted for a moment after hitting his car. Looking at akachi as she held Anna, his skin felt like it was on fire. he let out a scream. Using his coat to try and put himself out. Before he knew it he was out, Siro sat on his knees in pain. his skin healed, but stnading up. His eyes looked over at Kate giving her a nod to say thank you.

Seeing the mutant stop Akachi from killing Anna, Siro ran over to anna to make sure she was alright. but looking up at Makoto, he grabbed the boy pushing him away before punching Akachi square in the care making skin contact with her. he got her chains but didn't know how to use them.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Akachi smirked at Shadow. "join in." That was until Akachi saw shadow's sister. WAves of chains shot down out of the sky lightning till Makoto spoke. her eyes looking at Makoto but a twisted grin sitting on her face. Pushing him away form her. "So what. I'll rip all their heads off. Just like I did in japan." Akachi paused as Siro's fist made contact with her face.

Akachi cuaght her self and flew at Siro covering her body in chains as though not to touch him.she wrapped around him like a snake sawing at his flesh before her chains went for KAte. to wrap around Kate like a snake as well and saw at her skin. "We kill xmen."

-----------

Anna landed on the ground gasping for air. Covering her head in fear, she didn't want to fight. but looking at how everyone was in trouble. she tried to save Siro and stop the chains by making a wall of ice but the chains seemed to break through. making a sword out of ice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 pm

"Kate!" Shadow screeched, watching as her sister was pulled up. She hadn't even seen her. "kill the guy, kill the kid, hell, get rid of your boyfriend there. Just don't touch my sister!" Her eyes blackened and Wolverette took over, charging and unsheathing her claws and trying to drive them into Akachi. "No hurt family!"

Kate could hardly breath but made a few gasps for air, trying. Her sister was fighting and something was wrong. She tried looking to Siro for help, but everything hurt. She couldn't move easily. She worked at pulling the water from the sewage below. There was some liquid in there somewhere. She tried hitting Akachi with it, still struggling for air.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Makoto grinned as his eyesturned red. "You dont know what youhave done." His skin began to bulge before chains shot out of his back and flialed around wildy. He opened his moutb to have a chain shoot out that grabbed Shadow and threw her against a wall. The chain went back into his mouth and he laughed. "I will skin you." His skin began writhe as chains shot out all over his body, shredding his skin. He looked like something from hell.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Siro broke free and landed on the ground. Runnig over to KAte, he pulled the chains from around her. Using the chian skill that he stole form Akachi. Turning his attention to Akachi, he saw shadow stab akachi in her back. but then, he saw the other guy go nuts. Siro waasn't sure what the hell was going on. "Get out of here." Siro told Kate. running he tackled Akachi to the ground forgetting about his skin for a moment.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

akachi screamed in pain as she snapped back to the real world rather confused about what was going on. her eyes looking at the girl that had stabbed her, then at Shadow whose claws were in her back. Blood came out of her mouth. "What is going on..." akachi said as her mind was blank about what happened. Then her eyes looked at Makoto, he looked like something from her nightmare. Akachi's eyes looking at Makoto, her body convolsed as the wounds to her were still there. Akachi went to grab Makoto, but then she was tackled to teh ground. Siro's bare skin touching her. she screamed at the top of her lungs as the pain hit her. kicking Siro off of her. She looked around and then looked up at Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 pm

"Kate, help me get her out of here!" Shadow called to Kate, looking form the now disgusting Makoto to the obviously now sane Akachi. The hit from the wall had knocked out Wolverette for now. She ran to help Akachi to her feet and get her away. "I'm sorry for hurting you but pain can knock people back into their right minds."

Kate couldn't really think straight as the boy turned into an odd monster and her sister stabbed the girl who seemed like her friend. She nodded though, glancing at Siro and motioning for him to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Makoto grabbed Siro with a chain and slammed him against the wall multiple timew before throwing him into a truck. Mor chains came out and he wrapped one around the girls' throats and lifted them into the air. "A wolfy, a vamp, and a fish. I think i found breakfast." He said with a psychotic grin. His skin was all bu destroyed now. A swat team showed up but Makoto shot out chains from all over their body ripping them to shreds. "More food for me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Siro screamed in pain as he was thrown, he landed on the ground. he looked at them as Makoto had chains around everyone the man seemed to have gone insane. Using his skills he absorbed from Akachi, Siro blocked the chains from himself. but his eyes went to everyone. worry and fear filled his mind.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

akachi stood up thanks to Shadow, looking up at Makoto. She used her powers to control the chains and stop them from touching people. she had more control than makoto. Looking up at him for a moment, she kept the serious look on her face. She felt weak though.
"Shadow. Get everyone and get somewhere safe." Akachi told her. "I can't hold this for long." akachi controlled Makoto's chains. She knew he copied her powers, but there was one thing she knew he couldn't copy. Her mind. She looked up at him still.

-------

Anna rushed over to Kate grabbing her. Pulling her out the way as she made an ice sheild. "What is going on?" Anna asked scared out of her mind. her voice a little quiet as her russian accent came out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 pm

"Got it!" Shadow replied, heading towards Siro. She grabbed his arm, pulling him up as best she could. "Ouch, dammit!" she growled, dropping him. "Put whatever that was down, will ya?!"

Kate went with the little girl, smiling at the ice shield she created. "Nice one, kid," she complimented. "But, some kinda shit fight between Brotherhood and X-men by the looks of those two and Shadow." She pointed to Akachi and Makoto, barely moving away from the shield.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Makoto growled at Akachi. "He doesnt love you. You know that right? A monster like us is incapable of love. He doesnt care about you Akachi. Your a tool for him to use." Dark Makoto grinned evily. "He set you up to get captured by weapon X. He only pretended to care about you so he could find a way to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Siro blinked when the girl named akachi shielded them. But when the girl grabbed his arm, Siro jumped back as she got shocked. Standing up he went over to teh others realizing his other friends had escapped. Siro looked up at Akachi and then Makoto. Hearing what Makoto had said, he couldn't help but feel sorry for akachi. "No one touch me. or you get knocked out." Siro warned them.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

anna nodded her head. "We romanov's are always strong." Anna said, but then she watched in fear. She hid behind Kate, as she looked at everyone. She couldn't help but feel sorry for akachi.

-------------

akachi stood there listening. She didn't cry even though she wanted to. her body hurt so much as she looked at him. When he growled at her. Akachi just looked at Makoto not saying anything. But hearing his words, she wondered how the weapon x found her like that, how they found her before. She didn't lower her eyes but instead she shed a tear. Her eyes shot over to the others and at shadow. Before turning to Makoto sadly but held her own. still controlling the chains.
"You are just like them. Just like them." Akachi's dark side took over as she growled at Makoto. "You. I gave you all I could. And you betray me...just like everyone else." She looked at her nails and then at her chains. She forced all his chains to come at her instead of the others. "Go then. do as you wish Makoto. I'm tired of your game." Akachi as much as she had loved him, Akachi's dark side felt betrayed and hurt more than anything. the chains went through her body sawing at her instead. "I shall protect my family." Her eyes looked over at shadow and then at Makoto before she was swallowed by chains.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hell, what did he tell her?!" Shadow asked Kate as she followed Siro. She bit her lips, looking to her sister. "Come on, we're going to go figure out what the hell he said." She grabbed at her sisters wrist, dragging her along as she went to stand before Makoto.

"No telling me twice, no one treats a lady that badly," Kate growled, following her sister. They each grabbed one of his arms, Kate's claws digging into his wrist. "Alright, asshole, what'd you do?!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Makoto threw them off and pushed his hand through the chains even though it hurt like hell and pulled Akachi out. "Aka!!! He is lying!!!" Dark Makoto took control back and slashed his own face. "Its too late fool, she already hates you." Makoto grabbed his arm and stopped it. "I love herr you bastard." Dark Makoto broke his own arm and Makoto screamed in pain. "She is too far gone." Makoto grabbed Akachi's arm. "Akachi!! Help me!!!" He stumbled back and gripped his head as the two sides fought for control
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Siro blinked as he saw the two girls go up to them. leaving him with Anna, his eyes looked at the little russian girl whom was scared to death it seemed. Getting worried, Siro ran ahead thinking maybe he could help the girl named Akachi. but seeing how the boy named Makoto had done something that sent her into a catatonic state. he tried to dig for Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next