Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Among the hidden ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Among the hidden ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Makoto was at his nee job as a waiter at a reasturant in town. He walked around delivering food and ttaking orders. Yet all he could think about was Akachi. He missed her beautiful smile. Her silky pink hair. He missed everything about her. But he couldnt go back. He knew she was crushing on Dimitri. And whatever hope Makoto may have had before was lost when hher memory was lost. He walked outside on his break and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

The streets of Bayville were as always busy, the air filled with the sounds of honking car horns, people talking and yelling at one another, and the occasional coo of a pigeon. This city seemed too much for some, but for others they hardly noticed it. Take as an example, a young woman who walked down the street, a smile on her face not a care in the world.
Her slender body was consealed by a red t-shirt, a black and white sleevless jacket zipped up to the bottom of her chest over it. From her hips to her ankles were dark demin jeans, and she wore a pair of boots laced up to the bottom of her shins. Her light blonde hair bounced as she walked with a joyous pace, once again just being happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Kate was walking through an alleyway behind an little restaurant, trying to take a shortcut to the mall. A guy leaned against wall outside the restaurant, looking kinda sad. Chace wasn't around,and he this guy seemed to have this mysterious air to him. "Hey, fella, are you okay?" she asked him, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Makoto felt her powers becoming his. He growled at her slightly. "I'm fine. Go away." Makoto stood up and walked through the alley silently. All the animals could sense the way he was and quickly ran when he was near. Not even rats would be near him. He wished he had Shadow's claws right now. He wanted to completely destroy something. It made him feel better. If only for a few moments. He hated the world, and more importantly he hated himself.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Cath kept to herself as she passed the small restaturant, not exactly sure where she was going but she kept on moving. Maybe she was trying to get used to her new home, it was a bit bigger then the city she'd grown up in, but that didn't matter, with all the time she had she would be able to memorize this place inside out within a month at most.
Passing the little restaurant she took only breif notice of the two that were talking before she kept moving, people wondering what she was so happy about as she began to put more of a bounce in her step. Now it was much less a walk, and more of a skip.
Cath hummed to herself softly, a random melody of notes that would appear in her head as she kept on down the side walk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:45 pm

"Hey! Hang on! There's something wrong, I can tell, spill or deal with me for the rest of the day," Kate called, jogging after him. She knew there was either something strange about him or he was just in that bad of a mood. Another dark one, another Shadow would like, she growled mentally. here was some water still in the gutters from who knew when, but it was there none the less. She forced it over the rim, splashing it on the boys head. It would either piss him off or make him ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Makoto stopped the water and threw it at her. "Don't use your powers on me." He said coldly. "Now leave me alone." He jumped up and grabbed a fire escape and pulled himself up. He sat a few stories up with his legs hanging over the edge. "I can't take this anymore." He threw his name tag as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Cath stopped as she heard strange voices and turned, appologizing quickly as she bumped into someone on the side walk before turning back around and walking toward the alley she heard it from. It was dark and it smelled damp, that made her a bit uneasy. Fishing into her pocket as she took slow, cautious steps down the pavement, she found her oggles and placed them on top of her head. A precaution in case her powers were needed.
Stray cats and rats scurried out of the way and she moved aside some garbage in her way, trying to figure out what in the world was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm

She stopped the water from hitting her, letting it drop to the ground instead. Kate smiled when he realised it was her doing. It meant he was either a mutant himself or he'd known a few. "No, I won't leave you alone. You probably think you're bad, but I know you're only human. Figuratively speaking of course. So, what happened? Someone hurt? Bad break up? Family death? I can relate to it all if you need help." She climbed up the fire escape, going to sit next to him and ignoring protest if there was any.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Makoto growled and was ready to hurt her. "I do not care what you can relate to. You cannot understand what I have been through." Makoto climbed higher until he was up on the roof. He stood on the edge and looked down at the pavement below. "Just one step and it could all be over..." He mused to himself. "A quick painless death....."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Cath tried to keep her foot steps quiet, trying to hear what was being said as she came around the corner to the back of the place. Slipping to the fire escape she clung to it and climbed very slowly to hear better. That's when she saw a young man step to the roof, procariously staring over the edge. Paniced she began to climb faster, hoping she could get to him in time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Kate heard him growl and showed him her hands. Bag lady hands, but they work, she thought to herself. He'd climbed to the top and she followed short. When he'd stood at the edge, she knew exactly what he was going to do. Will had tried committing suicide in many forms when Shadow's powers showed and she left that scar in his face. He hadn't been able to protect his sister and all that stopped his death was when his healing came in. "Oh no you're not!" Kate said, panicking and running forward to pull him back with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Makoto was siuddenly pulled back and he fell backwards. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" He wrenched away from her but as he did he accidently threw himself over the edge. He grabbed a ledge on the story below and looked down at the ground. He was 18 stories up in the air. He pulled himself up onto the ledge and climbed through an open window. He went back to the roof and looked at Kate. "Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Cath felt her heart jump as she watched him fall over the edge, nearly falling as he grabbed onto the ledge to save himself. Climbing quicker she sat on the level of the fire escape just below the roof, trying to catch her breath. She fixed the goggles on top of her head and tried to listen to what else was going on. What was happenign here?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 pm

"For crying out loud, I was trying to make sure you didn't jump! My brother tried killing himself when his friends nearly raped our sister, I didn't want you to die, because I doubt you have his healing," Kate explained, slapping him and scratching the side of his face. She bit her lip, knowing she'd probably just said way too much to a stranger. "I'm sorry for trying to save you. Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Makoto took the slap without a flinch. "I can't be saved you idiot." He looked away from her. "So what if I died? The one person I care about doesn't even remember who I am!!" He said with tears beginning to form in his eyes. "I left behind everything for her protection. I never even told her how I feel....I..I love her." Makoto fell to his knees and sobbed and hid his face in his hands. He didn't care if people were around. He just wanted Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Tilting her head toward the voices, Cath felt her face drop as well as her heart once she heard what was happening to the guy. Poor thing, she thought, feeling sorry for him and wishing she could do more. But she kept her distance, looking at the two before she'd never seen them aroudn the institute, and presumed them to be members of the brotherhood. As a trainee of the X-men, being seen by them was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Kate gasped slightly, knowing this was near what had happened between Will and Shadow. She started digging through her purse for a tissue before grabbing one and sat on her knees beside him, moving his hands to try to wipe his face a bit. "Someone cares about you, and she's a perfect stranger. It's gonna be okay. Just, if she didn't realize how you felt, she must be a real idiot, fella. Now, come on, let's get you home. Where do you live?" She could take him back to Xavier's, but he'd probably feel better at his own home.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Makoto shook his head. "I can't go back....She doesn't remember me....she was shot because of me." he pulled his knees to his chin and thought about her. "Akachi....I love her....I love her so much. She doesn't remember the things we did together...She doesn't remember the kisses we shared or the conversations we had. And now Dimitri stole her from me...."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Cath felt tears in her eyes and she made quick to wipe them away. Perhaps she should leave, feeling a bit like a third wheel in the conversation. Climbing back down the fire escape, and through the alley, she stuffed her hands in her pockets, trying to forget what had just happened. Rejoining with the crowd in the streets, she began to walk back to the institution.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm

"If you can't go back, why don't you come with me?" Kate offered, wiping a thin line of blood from the scratch the gave him. "Plus we can get that cleaned up properly, preferably before something gets in it. I think we can even find you something to eat." She gave him a soft, sympathetic smile, standing up and offering her hand to help him up. "It's supposed to rain later today, too. You don't wanna get caught in that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Makoto shook his head. "I know who you are and I cannot go to Xavier's...." He stood up and backed away from her. "I don't belong anywhere...." He choked on every word that he spoke. "Akachi....the brotherhood....The Xmen...I can't be with any of them. I'm something that shouldn't exist at all."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:01 pm

"Well, if you know who I am, I shouldn't have to explain Shadow, but she felt the same way when Wolverette came into the picture," Kate said, smiling. "She's found ways. She waits until it's calm then brakes Wolverette's control. Plus, Xavier might be able to work one of his miracles. You'll just have to ask. Now, come on." She stepped towards him, trying to be friendly. "You can't be as bad as Wolverette. Plus, there's another guy there you might be able to relate to. Can you at least come with me to meet Chace?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Makoto growled. "NO!!" he ripped out of her grasp and stumbled back. "I....I can't betray them....even now..." He knew Akachi loved the brotherhood like family, he couldn't do that to her. "I'm sorry...." He looked at his hands. "I met Wolverette....and he is worse than her. My other side....he savors every bit of agony he inflicts. He will torture people for hours and only when they begged for death did he give them a slow agonizing death."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

"Okay, so you won't stay, can you at least come meet Chace?" Kate asked, practically begging him now. "You don't even have to go in, just wait outside while I go get him." She bit at her lip and tugged at the hem of her shirt, nervously awaiting a reply. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the hidden ((open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next