Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Among the hidden ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Makoto shook his head. "No....I can't....They won't be able to help me anyways. I need a psychic...someone who can help fix Akachi." He walked over to the ledge and looked down at the street. "Look at them....each person I see go by has an entire story...yet none care enough about the others to learn it. But what happens when the story is lost? When pages get ripped out?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:29 pm

"Their loved ones find the pages and glue them back," Kate suggested. "I've read in a few books that a kiss or reenacting those memories from another point of view helps. You know what, come here." She offered on hand while digging through her purse with the other. She had a scarf in there somewhere, and could probably get him to the Brotherhood. If he'd met Wolverette, he must belong there. "I remember this little shack I stayed in on my way into town. It's just outside Bayville. Secluded. The note on the door said whoever found it could keep it."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Makoto nodded. "Thank you....for everything." Makoto suddenly hugged her. "I'll try to bring her back." He smiled for the first time since he had left and stepped back. "Tell Layla I said hi if you see her." Makoto then grinned slightly. "I have something to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 pm

"Going home to fix everything?" Kate asked, smiling. "I thought I'd have to trick you. Ah well, tell Shadow I'm in town." She pointed to the fire escape. "After you. And good luck."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Makoto slid down and went the opposite direction of the brotherhood home. He dropped his happy act and walked silently away from the girl that he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:47 pm

"Ah hell," Kate muttered, noticing which way he went. She didn't know a lot about the Brotherhood, but she at least knew where it was. She got down and broke into a run once on the ground, trying to catch up to the boy. Track was actually doing her some good for a change. "Hey!" she called, catching up to him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Makoto turned around and looked at the girl. "Hmmm do you need something?" He said with a fake smile. He wasn't sure what she wanted but he hoped it wouldn't take long. He wanted to go back to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 pm

"Don't play that game with me, bub!" Kate snarled, taking Makoto's wrist in her hand and digging her claws into it. "I may not know a lot about the Brotherhood, but I still know where the hell it is, and you're either going or I'm taking your hand up there without a body, got it?!" She turned, dragging him behind her as she started walking towards the boarding house.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Makoto sighed and gave in. He was too tired to fight anymore. It had been days since he left the brotherhood. "Fine...." Maybe they would kill him. That would be nice. Anything but seeing Akachi cry or be angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the hidden ((open))   Among the hidden ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the hidden ((open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2