Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past the limits. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Matt began to jump back, it was quite painful to keep this up, even if he had one more trick he was debating if it was really worth it, likely not considering this guy should be bleeding internally already, if he wasn't going to die soon anything extra would seal the deal. "Hold up, no need to kill each other in a spar here. You got some respectable power there man, but them last hit deal more damage to your organs then you might know. I'm surprised your standing, lucky your not dead already." He didn't sit down, not because of pride, he had to make his way up stair and deal with burns anyway.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Makoto stopped midstrike and sheathed his claws. "Ill be fine. I have had worse injuries." He cracked his nck and walked out of thhe sparring room. "Ihave to see you are very strong. I wouldnt mind doing this again sometime." Makoto smiled and grabbed his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh my- What the hell did you two do to yourselves?!" Shadow screamed, getting up from sitting beside the door. She'd only planned to yell at Matt for encouraging Makoto to fight, but not anymore. "Matt! This is all your fault, so you deserve whatever you go! But, look at these burns! Makoto, what the hell did you do?! Light his entire body on fire?!" she asked, pinching some of the burnt skin on Matt's upper back. "I swear, when Akachi finds out what you did she'd going to kill you! Maybe me too, for not stopping you! Makoto, look at you, at least you'll heal a bit, Matt here on the other hand won't easily!" She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself before grabbing Matt's wrist and making sure he didn't leave quickly. "You encouraged it, so you can take care of these yourself, right? Go have fun, burnt boy." She dropped his wrist and turned him towards the stairs, slapping a burnt patch on his back to push him forward. "You Makoto, I'll let Akachi deal with you. No go!" She pushed him after Matt, trying to herd them out of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Matt didn't really have much to say, he had a professional relationship with Aki-chi, he didn't expect her to take this too hard, plus they we're both smart enough not to pick a fight with each other. "I"m not worried about Aki-cki, business as usual." He look at his arm, luckly their wasn't nearly as much fire as he'd expect, all first degree burns that'd heal with no scaring. "I need you help, never recalled asking for it. I'll soak in the tub for a while and heal in time - you need to beat yourself up every once in a while, that way you'll have no issue doing it in a real fight."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Makoto avoided the push and walked over to the weight stand. "Sorry i have more training to do Shadow." He began doing bench presses to strengthen his body. "Ill be done in a few hours ok? Jst tell Akachi that Im down here in the gym."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm

"I don't have a damn problem with it, but you wouldn't want this one fighting if you'd seen how he looked earlier," Shadow called to Matt before going over to Makoto and fighting the weight from his hands to put it back up. "Nu-uh, go!" She stared down at him from behind the stand. "I'm not letting you get hurt again, bub, now get your butt up there before I drag you." She growled, putting a hand on her hip and pointing to the stairs with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Makoto went over to the punching bag when she took the weights. "Nope." He began punching it in a steady rythem completely ignoring shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"Fine, I guess I will have to drag you," Shadow said, walking to him and grabbing wrist. "Come on, fella, before you hurt yourself again. You don't wanna ruing that pretty body again before Akachi sees you, right?" She smiled, hoping she'd finally gotten him as she pulled. "Please?! You know she loves you! My mom used to tell me that a body may forget but a soul never does. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Makoto shook his head and walked into the training room. Ok lets try this healing factor on full." Makoto set himself on fire and then pt it out and watched the skin heal slowly. "Impressive....." next he he sliced his arm open with his claws, all the way down to the bone to watch itt heal. "Hmmmm different kinds of wounds heal at different speeds......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

"Okay, you want blood?!" Shadow growled, giving him an odd, psychotic smile. "How about this then?! Either you come with me, or I cut off your damn arms and legs and drag the rest of you up there, happy?!" She went in after him, grabbing his wrist as tightly as she could before he could hurt himself again and pulled him out, her eyes nearly black. She was about ready to actually dice him into little bits, burn him, and give his ashes to Akachi instead of the living Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Makoto wrenched his arm away from her. "Im doing research Shadow. Leave me alone." He shut the door to tthe training room and stabbed himself through the arn with his claws. He remived them and watched as the holes sealed themselves. "Puncture and cut wounds appear to heal fastest...burns take longer. Now lets see about poison."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm

"Not research, you're being a damn masochist!" Shadow screamed as she flung the door open again and stomped back to him. "You will get your damn stubborn ass up those stairs or I will- You know what?! No warnings." While he was focused on hurting himself, Shadow decided to do what would bring almost any man to their knees by kneeing him in the groin. "Having fun, Makoto?!" She growled, slapping him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Makoto winced. "Healing....doesnt stop pain...." he backed away from Shadow and injected himself with deadly snake venom. He felt the neurotoxin take affect before the healing factor neautralized it. "Toxins have almost no effect. Very good."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:19 pm

"Hey! Stop it! Now!" Shadow screeched, unsheathing her claws and thrusting them into Makoto's upper arm. If she didn't release, it would hurt like hell. "Promise to come with me and I'll let go!" She shook her head clear before Wolverette could take over but kept her claws in Makoto's arm, trying to make him comply. "Now let's go."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Makoto ripped his arms off her claws and grunted. "Son of a bitch that hurt" He turned to her and laughed a little. "You wanna help me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

She smiled, something snapping in her. "Why not?"Shadow asked him, stepping closer slightly. "But only if you do the same to me. "But uh, only if you do the same to me." She offered her wrist to start, dragging her claws down his arm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Makoto looked nervous. "I uhhhhh.....I will go upstairs now...." Makoto qickly walked up the stairs to avoid this akward moment. "Ok that was freaky....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Shadow smirked to herself as she watched Makoto run off. "Ha! I knew I'd win!" Shadow called as she got out of the room, turning off the lights and locking the door behind you. She laughed a bit to herself as she went up the stairs, hiding her claws. "Well Makoto, I may have been creepy, but I won," she said, laughing as she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Makoto tripped her and laughed. "You are a machosist." He then walked into his room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

"Not as bad as you, I only acted," Shadow said, laughing slightly as she caught herself and blew a strand of hair away from her face. "You're the one who actually cut into himself. And injected the venom." She followed him up the stairs but turned to her own room, as bare as it was.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Makoto waited till she was in her room before sneaking downstairs andd continuing to train. "Now i can train in peace." He began practicing fighting combos on the punching bags.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Shadow was about to start up her music when she heard the sounds of him hitting the bag, though just barely from her doorway before she could close it. She shook her head before trying to sneak down the stairs again to get him. "Makoto, either quit or I let Wolverette take over. She'll make sure you do what I acted like I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Makoto rolled his eeyes. "Just send Wolverette to a bondage house or something, i dont really give a shit. I need to keep training." He grabbed the punching bag and punched his fist through the bag.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

"Or I can get Akachi to come down here," Shadow offered. "You and I both know she won't like you doing this." She walked back towards the stairs, smiling. "Akachi! Come here!" she called, knowing Akachi wouldn't hear. The only problem, did Makoto know?
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Makoto ignored Shadow completely and continued his training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past the limits. (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next