Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past the limits. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:24 pm

"Dammit," Shadow growled. She'd have to pay for the damage later, but it looked like Kate had taken her credit card. Shadow looked at the top of the bag, smiling to herself. She focused her pyrokinetic powers on the top, eventually burning through it and letting it fall to the floor. "Now will you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Ill just use the training room walls as a punching bag." Makoto walked into the training room and began hitting the wall over and over. Causing bruises to bbe formed faster than they could heal.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

"Ah hell!" Shadow screamed. "Fine! You can die in there though when the powers wear off!" She walked over to the training room door and shut it, locking it before walking up the stairs, grumbling about how over protective Makoto was of Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Makoto had been locked in there for over a week. He survived by eating strips of his own flesh and preserving water he had brought in a water bottle. Swearing at Shadow for leaving him in here. He had no idea how much time had passed. It felt like forever
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:50 pm

akachi came into the room, her eyes looking around as she wore black mini shorts and a black tube top that she was going to train in. but something was off as she smelt someone's blood while entering the training room. She saw a box and used her chains to open it as she smelt blood. Looking at Makoto her eyes went wide. She had thought he ran away again.
"Makoto!!! what the hell?" She said looking at him worried.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Makoto looked up and his fangs grew in. "So.....hungry." He saw Akachi and he hissed a little. "B-blood!" Makoto was very weak so her stumbled towards Akachi with a crazed look. Bloodlust had overtaken his hungry body and he needed food.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto, her face red but worried about him. Walking up to Makoto she grabbed his shoulder hearing his words. "Makoto are you alright? Say something? What is wrong? who put you here?" akachi asked. she got worried as she pulled out her cellphone to text Dimitri to come give Makoto Medical attention. but looking at Makoto, she saw his fangs. He looked like he hadn't eatten in forever.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Makoto bit down into her neck and drank hungrily. The blood was sweet but familar. Suddenly Makoto regaind his senses and stumbled back. He was still so hungry. "A-akachi?" He looked around. "What day is it? I dont knkw how long i have been down here....i wasso hungry...I have been eating my own skin to stay alive." He said showinv the large pieces of skin missing from different places.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm

she flinched in pain, feeling a little light headed from the blood loss. akachi's face went blank, her eyes looked at him. "I don't know. Haven't seen you for a week." akachi looked at Makoto realizing what was going on. Her wound healed as she sat down holding her head. "Makoto...go get some food. You always seem to get into trouble don't you." akachi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Makoto fell down and shook his head. "I-I cant....too weak.." he could barely talk much less move his arms and legs. "Shadow....Shadow did this..." Makoto groaned from hunger pains andd looked at Akachi. "Please....heelp me." He said weakly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

akachi leaned down pulling Makoto's arm over her shoulder to take him upstairs. she took it one step at a time till she said screw it and used her chains to take him upstairs. "This will teach you to get too cocky won't it." She told him.

((moving topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past the limits. (open)   Past the limits. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past the limits. (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3