Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water is worlds best friend (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Water is worlds best friend (open) Empty
PostSubject: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 am

Chace walked down to the pool as he wanted to get some swim time in, seeing how the day was nice. he dind't like the sun too much as he wore black swimming trunks with blue flaming going off the sides. the rest of his body bare showing off his toned body that he worked on in his alone time. WAlking out to the water, he stuck his feet in. Thinking about if his father finds him he worried about the mutants here. Thinking though his other side is too dangerous, he even hurts xmen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 am

Kate stood at the back door of the mansion, looking at Chace as he got into the pool. Admittedly, this was pure coincidence they both were out there, but hey, she'd take it. He looked amazing anyway, She was wrapped up in a towel with a small one piece blue bathing suit beneath and crept out towards one of the chairs. She left the towel there before heading to the deeper area and diving in, quickly heading to the top with a smile at Chace.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 am

Chace sensed someone nearby, he looked at saw Kate. His cheeks went red as he saw that she was coming to swim. He hadn't swam with someone in a long time. Seeing her one piece swimsuit, she looked amazing and cute in it. But Chace rubbed the back of his neck, before he knew it Kate was near him smiling up at him.

"Hey Kate. How are you doing?" Chace asked as he looked down at her with a smile on his face. Standing up, he used his legs to jump high into the air diving into the water before coming up. the water felt cold to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 am

"Great!" Kate replied, smiling at him. She watched him dive and used the water to her will, forcing him up in it. "Having fun there, cutie?" Then she actually got a look at him. Damn he's hot, she thought, smirking to herself. She let herself float onto her back, just looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:21 am

chace tried not to stare at her, he didn't want her to think he was a creep for a perv for staring at a girl whom was swimming. He smiled at her though, nodding his head. His cheeks were a little pink though from no hood to cover his head. "yes...I'm having fun now...been boring the last bit studying and all." Chace said before looking over at Kate finally. He allowed his head to float a bit in the water not sure what to say. "so your power is water right? Question...why...I mean did I do anything at the brotherhood house that killed anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:26 am

"Good, and yeah," Kate said, nodding as she forced herself out of her relaxed position to look back at him. "I'm the reason for this." She made the water around them both spray up a bit like a fountain for a moment before she dropped it, smiling at him. "But, um, you scared the hell out of everyone, but that was it. Logan came along and made us go home. You wound up carrying me."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 am

Chace was in awe at her power. "That is so cool. I would love your skill." chace said with a smile. he looked at her for a moment but then the thought went through his head when she said that he scared everyone. his eyes drifted off to the side, till Kate said he carried her. His face went so red it looked like he had a sun burn. "I'm sorry. I hope he didn't do anything to harm you." He swam over to her and looked at the water. His other side wasn't even coming out at the moment.
"what other powers do you have?" chace smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

"It's not as good, mine isn't. I need to be around water to work with it," Kate told him, sighing slightly. "But, don't worry. It was really sweet of him." Kate smiled, splashing him slightly as he swam to her. She waved her fingers for him, showing off her claws. "Be careful or I'll use you as a scratching post sometime," Kate warned jokingly. "But, what do you do? Besides the obvious of course."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:50 am

Chace was happy that his other side didn't harm her. but when Kate waved a finger at her showing her the claws. He blinked and looked at her stopping in the water. "What? Did I do something..." Chace asked curiously. using his hand he combed his hair back. "I have no powers except in my other form." Chace told her. "I'm learning to control it on both sides. so I can use them without transforming." Going over to the side he got out of the water for a moment grabbing his small bottle of water to drink.He used his fingers to come his hair back while taking a drink. Walking over to the edge after putting the half full bottle down. He looked down at her with a smile before sliding back in and floating on his back. "I am not special in this form. Father always told me that. that the other side is his real son..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 am

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Kate laughed, now just holding up he hand. "I have claws." She watched him get out of the pool and back in, listening as he did. "Hey, you're special, just in your own way," Kate pointed out before disappearing under the water again only to come back up and grab his foot, smiling. Most were afraid, but if he lasted, he'd be different than others she'd known.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Chace's face went red when she grabbed his foot, he wasn't sure what to do. but looking at Kate, his cheeks were still pink. But suddenly his other side took over changing into the shadow as it went into the water in the shadows looking at her as it stood there lurking in the deep ends shadows. A fanged smile on his boned face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh, hey, thanks for carrying me," Kaate said lightly as Chace's demon like side showed himself. "You might wanna be careful though, this is my territory." She'd laughed the last part, hoping he knew it was a joke. "You really have bad timing though. I was trying to scare him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water is worlds best friend (open)   Water is worlds best friend (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water is worlds best friend (open)
Page 1 of 1