Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the mall(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki
Beta
Suki

Male Number of posts : 498
Affliation : neutural
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Wandering the mall(open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 pm

suki was wandering the mall, trying not to draw much atention to herself, but it was hard due to her clothes being somewhat tatered and the sleves being slightly charred. she began to look at the clothes and smell the food in the food court, wishing she could find someone willing to hire her for a job that wasn't degrading. she tried to find a job that uses her skills, but she needed to dress a bit more decently before anyone could even think of her to be considered. she sat on a bench and sighed, thinking of how she would get her meal this time.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:45 am

Makoto walked into the mall and walked over to the fountain.nHe plopped a coin inside and thought to himself. I wish things work out for me....for once. He sighed and turned around walking without really looking where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 pm

After a bit of time thinking, she gt up and began to walk to the fountain to see if she could savage any of the money un-detectd to buy a meal, not watching were she was going and bumped into a man, falling to the ground.

"oof!, oh, in so sorry, are you alright?"

she offered him a hand while a moral fight breaks out in her head weather to pick pocket him or not.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Makoto grabbed her hand and got up. "Sorry, my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." He winced slightly and pulled a knife that he had been carrying with him out of his leg. "Note to self, carry sharp things in a sheathe. Not a pocket."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:03 pm

She winced lightly as he pulled out a knife that must of embedded in his leg, feeling a bit horrid about it, but a question rose in her head.

"you should, but, why are you even carrying a knife, afraid you may be mugged amung the crowd? or are you a mugger yourself?"

She asked, her stomach growling at her for nt getting food.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Makoto already could sense she was a mutant as he had copied her powers already. He said quietly so as others wouldn't hear him. "Humans aren't very kind to us. And unless there is another mutant around I have nothing to defend myself with." He looked her over and saw her tattered clothes. He could see that she was very skinny. "You look like you haven't eaten in awhile. Let me buy you something."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 pm

She looked confused a bit when he figured ouot she was a mutant, but he must be a mutant who could detect others, which made sensem, after all she was a pyrokenetic mutant. she looked down as he pointed out heer hunger and laughed nervously.

"yea well when you live on the streets, food, much less money, is hard to come by. thank you for the offer, but are you going to get something to eat too? don't want to be rude and be the only one eating."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Makoto shrugged. "I am a little hungry I guess." He held out his hand to her. "I'm Makoto by the way." He said smiling. In his mind he worried about her. She didnt look like she even had a home. Was she a runaway like he once was? He wondered what her story was and if he could do anything to help

"Well anyway do you have anywhere specific you would like to eat?" He asked her before grabbing his wallet. "I got a bonus yesterday so choose anywhere you want."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

She smilled and bowed lightly to show her graditude. and began to look at the food stands, trying to find one with very fatty foods, might be a while till she meets another kind soul or a job. she smiled at a burger stand and pointed it out.

"I'm Suki, nice to meet you."

she smiled and dragged him over and bounced in place out of happyness, like a child might when getting a favorite toy.

"May i get a double cheese burger with fries and a shake?"

she was too excited to get an acual meal she did not worry about thelooks the cashier might have given her. you tend to look like an arsnic/pyromaniac when you have tattered clothes with charred up sleeves, which might be a factor why she hasnt been able to get a job.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Makoto laughed a little when he was dragged. "Happy one aren't you Suki?" He looked at her clothes again and saw that they were charred. She must be a fire user like Shadow. He looked through all the stuff at the burger stand and nodded when she asked him a question. "Sure thing Suki." He got his wallet out and paid for her meal smiling. "And I think I will have the same thing." He picked up their food and set it down at a table and handed Suki her meal. "Dig in!"
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 pm

She smiled and sat down with him and began to eat the burger, and the fries, mmming and smiling at him as she enjoyed the food.

"thank you so much, but why be so kind to me? usually people try to avoid me. i don't mean to be rude, just. . . forget it, never look a gift horse in the mouth right?"

she smiles and continues with her food, taking a drink of her shake, which seemed to be melting at a faster rate then usual.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Makoto took a bite of his food and looked at her. He swallowed a bite and blinked. "Why am I being nice to you? Well....I can tell that you needed some help so I went to. I guess I just wanted to help. You seem to be a runaway....like I used to be."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

she smiled lightly and looked down, continuing with her food, not wasting a single crumb.

"thank you again then. i am a run away, rather not explain details why though. . . say if you were like me, h-how did you get a job? "

she asked, with a shy grin. he has done so much, she was afraid to ask, but if she was to fend for her self. she needed to worry about earning income before being kind.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Makoto took a large gulp of his milkshake and twitched slightly. "Owwww...." He laughed a little at his own stupidity. "Well....I found a place Suki. They helped me when no one else would. They helped me control myself and my powers. They gave me a place to stay and fresh clothes. I guess that is how I did." He thought for a moment before looking back at her. "Why don't you come back with me? You could check it out and see if you might wanna stay."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

She chuckled and and just to show off, she chuged a large portion of the shake before finishing off the burger.

"I doubt any place would want someone who can set the place a blaze when she angry or scared. but i am getting better at controlling it by myself, lets just say in the begining, cardboard houses were never a good place to sleep as everything a gripped kinda burned down. but if they are willing to take the risk, I shall check it out."

She smiled and began to eat her fries, wondering what kind of place is that kind to mutants.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Makoto smiled. "We already have another pyro there so not worry." Formed a flame in his hand and quickly made it disappear before anyone but them saw. "I'll be able to clean up any mess you make Suki." He laughed a little and threw a fry at her. "Show off." he said sticking his tongue out at her. "So why not you come with me when we are done eating. I can introduce you to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:24 pm

she giggled and picked up the fry he threw and ate it, not wanting to waste food. she finished up her fries and threw the trash away. she held onto her shake and drank some of it. she still had half a cup left and she smiled at him.

"i take it either a pyrokenetic or a power copier? well I would love to see this place then, lead the way?"

she asked a bit nervous to be going to a house as she has a very irrational fear she hopes to keep a secret for as long as she can. she took a sip of her shake, ready to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Makoto grabbed her hand and walked out to the car he had "repossessed" from weapon X. "Get in, I'll take us there." He said smiling softly. "It's about 10 minutes from here so feel free to use the radio."
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Sh smiled and began to fidget with the radio, finding a station playing classic rock and listen to it for a bit before buckling up.

"so what kind of job do you have, is it exciting to do?"

She asked, trying to make small talk so the ten minutes would fly by quickly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Makoto looked over at her. "Well I am currently employed as a teaching assistant at the nearby college. I also do odd jobs here and there to help make money." he said smiling. He loved this car.
Back to top Go down
Suki
Beta
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Suki smiled and leaned back, keeping her hands off anything that could easily melt, burn, or char.

"so could you help me get in to college? kinda ran before getting a college education."

she said shyly and a bit embaressed by this fact, wondering how much longer till they get to this place.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 am

((Moving topic to brotherhood main entrance))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the mall(open)   Wandering the mall(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the mall(open)
Page 1 of 1