Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incoming!!! (dark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Makoto walked through the mall with his sword on his back. People stared at him but decided to move on. That was until he sliced the merry go round ainto bits with raw strength. People began to scream and run as Makoto swung the blade in wide arcs, leveling whatever was in front of it. "I love having this much fun!!!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Akachi came into the mall after hearing screaming and the police radio. her eyes looking at Makoto going nuts. she saw what he was using the sword for. holding her golden necklace that was from egypt, akachi looked at Makoto running up to him she used her chains at the end of her hand to catch the blade before it hit a child from a random slash. Her eyes stared at Makoto coldly.
"What the hell are you doing?" Akachi asked. her voice went deep and ark.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Makoto grinned a little evily. "I'm having fun, why don't you join me honey." He said with a little seduction in his voice. "Being naughty is so much fun. You'll agree with me." He brushed a finger on Alachi's lips before retrieving his sword and using chains to propel himself to the upper level.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Akachi blushed when Makoto did that, but she held her own looking at Makoto with a serious face. Wrapping her chains around makoto's feet she dragged him back to her seeing the people fleeing for their lives. "We aren't supposed to display our powers makoto to humans! Now I can't even go outside. I know its fun, but right now..." Akachi rubbed her forehead. Looking like she had a headache. her other side kicked in and looked at him with a grin. "We play in secret. and blame it on the xmen. now everyone in town gonna know what we look like my dear." She grabbed his sword and pulled it out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Makoto smirked and nipped her bottom lip. "Why don't we get a disguise and make some chaos around here?" He purred seductively. "We can have our fun and blame it on someone else." He ran a finger down the side of her cheek and licked his lips. "And after we can have a tasty snack." he whispered licking her neck.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

akachi almost fell for his seductivness, her eyes looking at Makoto as he was trying to get her to do something that she knew that they shouldn't. Akachi looked at him, wanting him to bite her or she wanted to bite him. but she wasn't sure what t do. "Makoto. Stop this. We are going to get caught." she said pinning him down to the ground. "WE already on camera." She said looking at him and bound him to the floor with her chains.
"As much as I want to Makoto. You have to think. you just exposed me and yourself. Meaning I won't really be able to go out much into public. And means we cant go on that date in town." Akachi told him sadly, she looked at him as she touched the side of his face. "I wanted to cause trouble, but this isn't the way. You arebn't even disguised."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Makoto grinned slightly. "I'm not stupid honey. The security camera's dont work. I destroyed the security office before causing chaos." He smirked and pointed to the camera with the light off. "They have no evidence." He slid through the chains and came out behind her. "If you feel like joining me for something else then I will be home." He stepped on a chain platform and made it float.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

akachi grabbed his hand and threw him into the stone wall as her otherside took over. Looking at the chains she made them disappear. turning her attention to Makoto, she walked over to him with her temper flaring.
"You wanna have fun I'll show you fun. You disobeyed Makoto." She said as she pinned him to the wall with her hands. looking up at him, he seemed to have gotten a little bit smarter. "I said cause trouble. not get seen. but oh well." Akachi said as she looked up at him. she couldn't beat him to a pulp. her cheeks went pink thinking about his teasing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Makoto cooed softly. "Oh I'm sorry Akachi. Let me make it up to you." He used a nail to prick his neck so a little blood started to come out. He smiled a little mischievously and made the wound on his neck bigger. "You want to take a bite of me? I've been working out for my sexy vampire." He tore his shirt a little and placed her hand over his heart. "Come on Akachi, let go." he purred.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Akachi blushed as she looked at him, the smell of blood made her senses go wild. her eyes looking at makoto as he made it bigger. She breathed heavily as Makoto taunted her. her hand resting on his chest, as he held it over his heart.
"I...I...." Akachi hesitated. She covered his wound with her hand and shook her head. "Makoto! That is enough!" Akachi grabbed his neck and pushed him deeper into the wall as she brought her face closer to his. she heard sirens. "Cut off the systems huh?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Makoto smiled. "I took out the camera's, not the alarms. It's much more exciting that way." He growled a little and lifted Akachi off the ground. "Now we get out of here." He held onto her as he floated away on a chain platform and then once it was clear he took them home and laid her in the lawn. "Wasn't that fun?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Akachi pushed Makoto away as he lifted her off the ground. Grabbing the hoot of her coat she pulled it over her face as she walked Makoto leave with a smile on her face. the police came in, and she stood there with the sword in her hand. she blinked knowing that this was bad. her hair and face hidden in her hood.

"You have the right to remain silent. Drop the Sword." The officer said.
Akachi looked at the officer from under her hood. Throwing it at the cop the slit his head open before looking at the others whom took aim at her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Makoto suddenly stopped. "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO////" He sped back towards the mall as fast as he coupd. He saw the cops aim their weapons at Akachi. "AKACHI!!!!!!!" He jumped off the platform and sheilded Akachi with his body. He screamed in agony as bullets shredded his body. He shot a massive field of chains that shredded everything around them. He coughed up a huge pool of blood as well as bullets. "S-sorry Akachi......I screwed up....." He smiled softly with blood around his mouth. "Are you hurt at all?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto as he showed up. Her eyes just staring at him from under her hood. "I'm find." She waas worried about Makoto, but tried not to talk so high as to not get caught as she could see officers still aiming at them through the window. telling them to come out.
"Cough out the bullets and heal." Akachi told him. pulling her hood down a little quick, her eyes looked at the officers. Reaching her chains up around a certain areas of the wall to not get caught.

"ARMS UP!!! GET DOWN ON THE" Just as one officer spoke, she got shot in the heart and lung as she pulled the wall down making it cave in shielding them from the outside. her chains disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Makoto felt her blood seep through his hands and drip onto the ground below. "No.....no....AKACHI!!!!!!" Something in his head snapped and the ground begqn to shake as Makoto unleashed the full wrath of Akachi's powers. He tore the section of the building they were in to shreds and attacked the police. He roared in rage as more bulletspeirced his body,but he didnt care. He impaled the officers one by one and gave each a grisly death. There were bodies with entrails coming out oc their mouth while others were ttwisted into forms so horrible they didnt even look human anymore.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

As Makoto lost control of the chains but gained it quickly, Akachi looked up as he was taring down parts of the building. She was near the rubble and as makoto tore it down, she looked up trying to shield herself with the chains as it came down on her. she found it hard to breath as her body pushed out the bullets. her eyes looking at makoto sadly. "I'm sorry..." She said as the rocks fell on her as she passed out.. her chains shielding her but wasn't enough. they fell onto her body burying her into the rubble that makoto and her own chains had brought down. she laid there in the rocks her fingers touching her necklace. images danced in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Makoto froze when Akachi was buriied. "No....what have i done...." Makoto tore away the rocks as fast as he could until he pulled her out. "Akachi....Why.....why did i have to do this...." He held her close to his body and wept loudly. "Please kill me!!!' He shouted to no one. He stroked her hair softly and kissed her forehead. "Im sorry....im so so sorry." He said choking on every word. "Im gonna take you home..." He picked her up and took her home. He tended to her wounds to make sure she could heal properly before leaving a note next to her bed. He then went into the basement training room and sealed it from the inside, so no one could ever get in.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Akachi heard him speak, but her head was still spinning as her body was healing from being burried. her eyes looking at Makoto for a moment as he took her home. her head leaned up and kissed him before passing out again.
Akachi laid on her bed, her head playing nightmare after nightmare. watching as her friends died, and her friend was tormented. she cried to wake up but her mind would not allow her to wake up. That is when she heard Makoto's voice speaking telling her good bye in some way again. Tears ran down ehr face, but as she sat there in the dark in her nightmare. A hand reached out and touched her. Looking at the hand she recognized it, looking up all she could see were the blue eyes. She held her egyptian necklace, not letting it go. The shadowy figure tried to calm her down. but akachi was stuck in a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Makoto could tell she was crying. But even though it killedhim he didntcry. He had no tears left to shed. He locked himself inside this cage so he could suffer for all eternity. He didnt evem think anymore. All that was left of him was a shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incoming!!! (dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming!!! (dark)   Incoming!!! (dark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incoming!!! (dark)
Page 1 of 1