Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new recruit continued (dark)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

The new recruit continued (dark) Empty
PostSubject: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Makoto looked down at her and smiled. "Hey there sleeping beauty. You fainted so I brought you inside." He said smiling. "You fainted with you head in my lap so I left you like that."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 pm

akachi wasn't sure how to answer. looking at him it was something that she wasn't expecting. Sitting up when he caleld her beautiful her heard turned towards him. but she still felt dizzy and fell back down with her head. Feeling hungry from blood lust she wanted some meat or something. Looking at his face. "May I ask why there are scares on your face?" She placed a hand on the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Makoto blushed sioftly when she touched his face. "After my mother died....myfather began beating me...one day he came home drunk..." he said reliving the memory. "He grabbed the red hot fire poker and dragged it down my face and chest.....as you can see not even Sabertooths healing can fix it."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Akachi heard the story and looekd at Makoto's wounds not sure what to say. she listened but she ran her finger along the scars. it made her think of something from her past. when she got shot saving Damien, pushing that thought aside. she saw that he blushed.

"If I didn't have healing. my scars would probably be like this." She said. not sure what to do. she still felt dizzy so moving was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Makoto placed his hand on the one she was traacing his scars with. "I could get rid of them...but you seem to like them Akachi," he said with a soft smile. "Maybe i should keep them, after all they do seem to attract a pretty vampire girl to me."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 pm

akachi's face went blank when he said that. "Actually it was your blood and your mind that attracted me. but they are you. and you are unique. I like that." She blushed when his hand touched hers. Standing up she shook it off grabbing some water from the kitchen and coming back. "I like your scars. and are you going to school?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Makoto shook his head. "As long as the teacher is in the room i automatically know all the answeres, so whats the point?" He asked her. He stretched out and looked at her, "why do you ask?" He said curiously. Makoto was focusing less on the questions yheb on the girl herself. She was very slim, yet she had a seductive aura. she is like a succubus....except better,
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Hearing that she took a small sip of her water and offered him the rest of the almost full bottle. the water tasted bad to her cause she wanted blood. "Cause its my last year and was wondering if you would be going with me." Akachi asked as she sat next to him on the arm of the couch looking down at him. but she fell over landing in his lap as she lost her balance. sitting there she looked at him. "Oops." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Makoto covered his face as th water splashed him wheb she fell. "Well you managed to soak my shirt Akachi." He said taking it off. "Try not to fall again ok?" He laughed and ruffled hher hair a little.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

akachi's face went red and didn't mean to fall on him. but stares at him for a moment she saw the scar on his chest. "I'm sorry. well wet t-shirt contest." she laughed and poked him in the head with her finger. but sniffing towards his neck she stopped herself and refused to bite. but it was tempting as she realized her meat bag was still outside.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Makoto celt her sniff his neck. "Go ahead Akachi, i told you i dont mind it." He said tilting his head to expose his neck. "If your hungry then just dig in. I told you im your personal bloodbag,"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Akachi shook her head. "I don't wanna use you that way. its wrong." She said, as much as she wanted to drink mutant blood she knew it would be wrong to do so. but his neck he offered, she turned her head away and bit her hand instead as though to stop herself. standing up on the carpet, she looked at him. "Sorry." she mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Makoto stood up and used a finger to turb her head to him. "Your nott using me if i want you to do it Akachi," he said softly. "And if you wont believe words maybe this will convince you." Makoto leaned forward and kissed her lips slightly and only for a moment before backing away a little bit.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 pm

akachi looked at Makoto when he turned her head. her hand was still in her mouth. his words though confused her. she turned away to look at the tv and thinking video games would be fun or trouble would be. "Lets go cause some trouble..." She didn't want to use him as a blood bag, but when he kissed her when she turned her head back. her face went red and she stared at him coldly. Even though it was nice, she wouldn't admit it. He backed away and she just stood there. "Um...um...I...not sure what to say..." Her heart beat making her blood lust go higher. she walked past him into the hallway rubbing the back of her head not sure what to do now. "I...you..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Makoto laughed a little. "I just rendered you speechless?" He asked. "I guess you do like me." He said happily. "He followed her into the hallway l. "What kind of trouble do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto when he came into the hall and said that she liked him. she wasn't sure what to say. but shaking it off, she was one of the leaders of the house. looking at him with a red face still but a serious look. "The kind of stealing or causing the xmen trouble." She said as she walked past him. she wasn't sure what to do, she never had a person randomly do that to her in the same day of meeting them.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Well then, lead the way Lilith, thats my new nickname for you." He liked it, it fit her prrtty well. A pleasure to look at but deadly. "You dont mind do you?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

akachi blinked when he called her lilith. "My name is Chained Butterfly in combat. but its fine...I just don't tend to like nicknames much." She missed being called Aka. looking down at the ground she was wondering if that person would ever come back. Shaking her head. "No lets watch movies or something till the sun goes down. I don't want to pass out again." She said as she sat on the couch and turned on the television.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Makoto walked over to her. "Hmmmm you dont like that one.....how about i just call you Aka? Will that make you happy?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Akachi lowered her eyes. "I'm fine with the other name. If you want to call me that." She told him as her cheeks were red. she wasn't sure if she wanted him calling her Aka. though about of people do. "you can call me what ever you wish." she grabbed his hand and made him sit next to her on the couch as she looked at the cartoon on the television. She was still trying to process what he had done. Her cheeks were still red.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Makoto thought she was rreally cute when she blushed. He laughed when she pulled hiim onto the couch, "Well ill call you Aka then. I like it." He said smiling
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Akachi looked at him and wasn't sure what to say, she shrugged it off and sat there next to him. But his blood was so tempting she was still fighting it. Leaning over she bit his arm drinking some of his blood from there thinking ti was a good idea to do that. she didn't let go this time though, she continued as she held his arm with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Makotk looked over at her as she drank from his arm. He didnt mind it at all. As long as it made her happy then it was fine with him. He didnt say a word as she continued to drink. He simply smiled and watched the tv.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Stopping her cheeks went red and she put her head on the pillow that was on the couch. she rested due to the long day but wasn't sleep. her head laid against makoto's leg. but then she heard something, turning over she remembered the television was on. she closed her eyes and just rested her mind a bit still being awake.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Makoto smiled and turned the volume down so she could rest. He leaned back and relaxed. ((Couldnt think of anything else to put)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new recruit continued (dark)   The new recruit continued (dark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new recruit continued (dark)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next