Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lovee? (Dark)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 am

Makoto sat at her side holding her hand watching her heal. He had sealed ghe room with lots of chains as to prevent anyone from distturbing her. "Akachi......i love you too....." He cried and a few tears fell onto her cheek. "Please come back to me....please come back. I cant live without you Akachi."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

akachi laid there on her bed, breathing heavily as her body was still healing. her body a bit cold as Makoto held her. she cracked open her eyes looking at him as her eyes were still glazed over. "You hate me....your the reason I got caught." She said weakly and sadly. Looking at Makoto, she loved him but felt that secretly he truly hated her. "I..." she slowly lifted her arm that was shaking as she tried to wipe the tear away with her finger. Her arm fell as she laid there looking up at him with such weak eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 am

Makoto shook his head. "I could never hate you Akachi.....I love you." He held her hand tightly. "I love you Akachi....i lovee you more than i can ever say. I need you.....i need you...." he cried softly as he looked at her weak body. "I dont want to live without you."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 am

Akachi listened but her mind wasn't processing too well. Forcing herself to sit up, she fall over onto his lap. her weak eyes looked at the pictures on her wall over her bed. of her and all her friends at the brotherhood and her brother with Ryou. she wished she hadn't killed them. Looking at Makoto weakly. she placed a weak shaking finger to his lips as her body was still cold and weak. "I...feel same way...but...your dark side...." Akachi said weakly. "I..." She closed her eyes trying to catch her breath. "I...lov...atoto" She closed her eyes and slept on Makoto's chest as she was hungry and felt so weak.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Makoto smiled when she said she loved him. He held her close to his chest and sighed. "I love you too Akachi......I love you too." She was weak and hungry so he pricked his neck so blood came out and he held her head to his neck so she could feed. "Drink up Akachi, you need your strength."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Akachi kept her eyes closed as he spoke. Shaking her head, pulling her head away. Her arms were too weak to push him away from her. "I...just...want...I..." She couldn't put the words tgether. "Can...we...start...over...as...friends...and work...up?" Akachi asked as she held his hand tightly. The blood that touched her lips made her more hungry.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Makoto nodded and put a finger to her lips. "We can but now shush. You weak. You need to feed Aka.....So please just drink from me. We can talk again when you are more healed." He said with a sad smile. "Drink up Akachi. Or I will force feed you." He said with seriousness. "I dont want to but you need to eat...."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Akachi shook her head as her wounds were slowly healing. The blood that trickled down smelt so good, her eyes looking at his wound weakly. now she felt weak due to what happened. Lookig to Makoto, she made herself stand up before falling back over. "No. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Makoto caught her and pinned her back down on the bed. "Akachi I am asking you nicely. Your going to be fed either way so I would rather it be willingly." He said with a little annoyance. "You haven't eaten anything in a long time now just bite me!!" He said with new desperation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Akachi turned her head away from Makoto. He pinned her to the bed telling her to feed, almost forcing her to. but Akachi looked at Makoto with her eyes and then loooked away as she refused. "I don't want to be addicted...." She said weakly as her eyes were barely cracked open.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Makoto growled at her. " Damnit Akachi!!!!" He said with a few tears. "You need to eat!!! And even if you do get addicted you can just feed off of me whenever you have the urge. If I'm near you I will be perfectly fine!!!!" He said with desperation and sadness. "I just want you to heal......." He said calming down. "This is all my fault.....I just want to fix it Akachi....."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Akachi remembered what happened outside, when the chians sawed at her. her mind shatterd thinking about it. she held such a little lgiht in her mind, the little ember begging to be bigger, keeping away the devil that wanted to take over completely.
Looking up at Makoto, she closed her eyes. "I'm...not...biting...you...." akachi said sadly, using her foot she moved him off of her. "I just want to lay here..you can join me..." Akachi said as she was so tired, but she wanted blood. but her mind was still processing what happened. "Its not your fault...I allowed the chains...to get...me...i could have...blocked them..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Makoto looked sad. "Akachi....." He said softly before lying down next to her. He had his head faced away from her as he continued thinking. Even if she denies it this is still my fault. I hurt her once again.....and this time....I almost lost her. He kept himself from shedding any tears and just closed his eyes and tried not to think about the injured Alachi.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Akachi laid there resting her body. "Feels like before I went to russia." akachi held her necklace...as her voice spoke so weak and soft. closing her eyes, her body still trying to repair itself. her body shook as it craved blood. but she didn't want to drink it. her mind still remembering what makoto said, she laid there next to him. She turned over and wrapped her arm around him as her eyes looked at her pictures sadly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Makoto moved away when he felt her touch. "Please......not now Akachi....." He said softly. He didn't want to touch her at the moment. He kept his face hidden from her so she couldnt see how hurt he was. He was afraid that she would die but he was afraid to force her as well. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Akachi stood up and looked at the chains on her door. Making them move with the last of her energy. She stood up holding onto the wall looking at him. she smiled at Makoto weakly, as her eyes were glazed over still from blood loss. she went to grab the door handle and fell over, as her heart stopped beatting. her body kept trying to restart. but her body needed blood.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Makoto bolted over to her. "SHIT!!!!" He felt her heartbeat. "Damnit Akachi why can you never listen to me?!?!?!?!" He opened her mouth and then hoping she would automatically drink, shoved her fangs into his arm. "Please drink Akachi...you need it."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Akachi's fangs latched on, and the blood flowed. her heart stopped as he held her. the blood ran through her mouth down her throat allowing her to drink the blood she needed. her heart tried to start back up, as she didn't move. her eyes opened blood red and dialated. pinning him to the floor she ripped a small chunk from his arm and drank what flowed out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Makoto winced in pain as she ripped a chunk out of his arm. "A-Akachi..." He said now feeling weak. He was now even more worried than before about her. Her eyes were red and dialated. "Im sorry Akachi...." He said thinking he had failed her. He ignored the pain as she continued to feed off of him and managed to stay concious.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Akachi stopped and stood up showing her fangs as blood flowed down from her lips. Her eyes looking down at Makoto as they glazed over once more. her body still felt weak. but looking at him, she smirked evilly before going into her closet and coming out in a red corset and a black skirt. she looked at him not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Makoto managed to sit up and watched her. What is going on??? Makoto was not just worried. He was scared now. He watched Akachi while taking his shirt ff and wrapping it around his arm to stop the bleeding. He had a lot of possibilties running through his head. Almost none of them turn out well.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Her eyes just looking at Makoto, slowly walking over to him she crawled over to him as she popped bones into place. her eyes looking at him without a word being spoke. A grin appeared on her face. "Such delicious blood. I shall drain you some day." She smirked. Akachi walked over to her bed and laid down on his. "You should heal that before it gets worse." She started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Makoto sighed with releif. For a minute he wass worried she was gonna rape him or something. He shook his head and stood up. After everything he had been throough he was right back to where he started. Just friends. He walked into the bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. "This is never going to end will it?" He asked his reflection as if expecting a response.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Akachi got up and followed him to te bathroom. She peeked in with a spacy look on her face looking at him with a smile on her face. Her hands slide around his torso and locked around his ribs. "Not as long as demon is around." Her eyes shined red with a toothy grin before returning to normal. "Its not going to answer."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Makoto shook his head when she wrapped her arms around him. "I wish it did....thqt I was crazy and none of this actually existed." He gently pulled away from her and leaned against the wall. "Half the time i dont even know if what i see is real. Those who can deny the truth are lucky....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lovee? (Dark) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovee? (Dark)   lovee? (Dark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lovee? (Dark)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next