Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Akachi stood in her room as she looked at a picture. Worry and fear filled her mind as she wasn’t sure what to do. Holding her necklace, Akachi got up and went out for a walk. In blue jean shorts and a white tank top, her hair wavy due to braids she had earlier that day. Walking around, she went to the woods to clear her mind. Her eyes looking around as she heard a sound. Suddenly the sound of a click hit her in the head. Akachi was out like a light.

Waking up, she was held by straps that cuffed her hands and feet together as she sat in a white room. she looked at the japanese doctors that came in with the swat that seem to aim at her with tazers. They blind folded her as the prime minister of Japan started listing her crimes. She then realized that she was on death row.
“you Akachi Kyoshikigame. For your crimes, you will be destroyed by firing squad. After that your body will be donated to the weapon shiki project. May the lord have mercy on your soul.” HE said as she sat there.

Akachi stood up as they removed the blindfold as they drugged her. Unloading bullets into her skin, she screamed in pain as she couldn’t even think nor move. Her body only felt the pain. After twenty men unloaded their guns, she was still standing as she made her chains hold her in place by her feet. Blood pouring out from her body, as she was slowly healing. Blood came out of her mouth as her clothing was looking ripped to shreds. After the attempt to kill her failed, she was knocked out only to be taken to a government facility where her government put her through experiments and tests. She was there for a week so far.

Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Makoto ended up in Japan in his search for her. He had a meeting with a member of the Yakuza who had information. He stepped into a private club and looked at the maitre D. "I have a meeting." Makoto was led upstairs to a fancy room. "So.....i have your money.....give me my information." The man smiled and motioned for Makoto to sit down. "Patience Makoto. First yohu must do something for me." Makoto slammed his fis on the table. "You lyig bastard!!!" The boss smiled aand leaned back slightly. "Either you help me, or you never find the girl." Makoto growled and sat down. "Just tell me what i need to do."

Last edited by Makoto on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Dimitri followed akachi to the woods hoping to talk to her, when he was shot by a tranq. Waking up in a white room, he heard screaming from akachi in the next place over. As his body was loaded with bullets, only to see that it slightly stung him. They tried a couple of things on him, till they finally gave up and threw him in the same experimental facility as Akachi.
He went through experiments with her, which didn’t bother him. Felt like he was being tortured like before again. They kept lights on him so that no shadows exsisted. His mind thought of shadow, akachi, and everyone at the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Akachi went to a room, that is when she rubbed her head as a collar was around her neck. She wasn't out yet. she still rememberred everything. that is when mechanical arms came for her. she tried to block them by chains. but the collar shocked her causing her to submit. she sat there looking at a screeen as her eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Shadow hadn't seen Dimitri for a while, but, then again, he might have just been at the store. Maybe avoiding Makoto. But, well, it still worried her. She knew he'd been seen with Akachi last. And, well, neither she nor Makoto had been seen. She got up, rushing downstairs to write a note for Matt, saying she was off to find out what happened and tape it to the fridge.

The trail ended pretty close to the road by the footprints, now covered in a few animal tracks. There were skid marks on the road though. Fresh at that. Couldn't hurt to follow.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Makoto hid in the rafters and waited for the mob boss to appear. If he took out this man he would get his information. He pulled out his gun and aimed it. The boss walked in and Makoto pulled the trigger. He climbed into the vent and crawled out to the roof. He grabbed onto a rope the was dropped from a helicopter and pulled himself up. He sat down and looked at his employer. "I did your job. Now give me my info." Tbe man handed Makoto a folder. "A deal is a deal." Makoto flipped through it and smiled. "This is perfect.." he raised his gun and shot the man in the head. He turned to the pilot. "As is the rules i have replaced him. Now take me too this location." He watched the landscape out the side of the copter."Im coming Aka......"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Dimitri stood in the room and walked around. but that was till his stomach got a pain again coughing up more blood. this made him worry about what they had been doign to him. looking around. Dimitri tried to remember what they did to him. he didn't remember any pills. but he continued to cough up blood as he laid on the ground gasping for air. he passed out on the floor as memories of his past played where he was watching over his cousins.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Ryou smelt a familiar scent as he came to the brotherhood. he went to where the smell ended only to find a girl that he saw at the brotherhood a couple days ago. his eyes looking at her up and down, before following her. Walking up to her his hood fell off revealing his black wolf ears. "Hello...are you a brotherhood? I'm looking for akachi Kyoshikigame and Dimitri romanov. I smelt them but only found you."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Akachi looked at the scrreen and her mind went blank as it disappeared. She sat on the ground before being taken for more experiments. this time though, something went missing from her. she sat in the white room after, scratching at her eye as the one under her right bang was now blue. she scratched at the side of her face as the stitches over her eye healed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 pm

"Nice headband kid, what? Brother or sister a mutant and you wanna terrorize the others?" Shadow growled to Ryou. She was still following the skid marks, but it seemed they were heading towards the airport. "Dammit!" She bit at her lips, hoping to maybe find a good way to figure out where they'd gone. She could ask about a girl with pink hair and a boy with white hair, but they could just guess she was looking for some rock couple. She turned to Ryou. "Okay, if you have any clue who might want them dead, tell me who and where. Now."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Makoto placed a remote detonated charge on the pilot. "If you leave before i come back this will explode." He said before sneaking into the base. He snuck up behind a guard and snapped his neeck. He put on his uniform and hid his body in a vent. Walking into the secutiry office he talked to the man i charge. "Sir there seems to be a problem with my weapon." The man took the gun and looked at it. "What would that be?" Makoto pulled out a silenced pistol and shot him in the face. "Theres blood on it." He used the man's hand and eye to access the security system and found where they were keeping Akachi. He linked the main coputer to his phone so he could detonate the place when he needed. "Dont worry Aka im coming." He installed his profile into the full access portion of the database and set off down to the cells.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:04 am

Dimitri laid there dreaming but then woke up as the lights went out. it became shadows. but then a tranq got him taking him to a room where he was strapped down and experimented on. this time though his eye was replaced with a red one, the one from akachi. Dimitri though was ripped open as he lied on the table, placing something in him.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

Ryou looked at shadow as she spoke, his eyes looking at her coldly when she spoke about his ears being a knock off. He walked up to her with a cold stare, leaning down his wings tore through his coat. "They are in Japan. Japanese soldiers from the corporation. and from the smell of it...I would say for death row." Ryou said as he turned into his giant wolf form that stood as tall as she did.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 am

Akachi noticed that the power went out, her eyes looking at the room. her cell was open but who came int. the soldiers knocked her out, and took her away. heading tot he same room as Dimitri. she laid on the table strapped in as they started the same thing as dimitri. but this time was even just as bad as they put a screen over her eyes that made her watch things over and listen to things over and over agian.

-------

Solders came to the control room where Makoto was. Looking at him they aimed a rocket launcher at him."If I were you, I would leave." A soldier warned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 am

"And I thought getting information would be hard," Shadow said lightly, biting at her lip. "Okay, tell me, can you get me there or am I going to have to steal a plane ticket?" She shook her head, thinking he wouldn't be able to speak. Hoping more of. "Um, if you can understand me at all, bark once for yes, and sit for no." She couldn't believe it. It was taller than she was. She hoped to whatever would bother listening that she wouldn't be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 am

Makoto sighed and spread his arms ojt wide. "Shoot me, see what happens." He saod menacingly. He had Akachi's power stored for over a week now. He knew he was going to need it. He grinned and had a chain sneak up behind the guard and shoot through his skull
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

dimitri looked at Akachi that laid on the table next to him. he wasn't sure what to do or what to say. But his body was in pain, he tried to hold in his scream as he started thinking about the brotherhood. how they took him in when he had no family, his eyes looking at the cieling. his mind slowly going back to the days when he watched his entire family die. and there he was watching another one die. his fingers reached out to akachi, realizing she had the same look on her face as his cousin did when she was dying. His body healed up as they left him strapped to a table. Connecting a chip to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Ryou looked at Shadoww as she spoke. Ryou gave a nod of his head as he didn't want to allert hunters to a wolf in the area. Bowing his head, he waited for her to get on his back as he lowered his wings for her to get on. When she would get on, he took off to Japan flying as fast as he could. he had a debt to pay back.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Akachi's eyes looked at Dimitri as she felt like she was dying. till an item was strapped to her neck like a controlling chip that gave her body a jolt as her body was being controlled as her mind went blank. Akachi screamed out in pain, as her hand reached out to Dimitri wondering why he was there. wishing that someone would help them. she screamed louder, but then she passed out with her eyes open. craving blood.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm

"Okay, this is probably my weirdest day yet," Shadow muttered, working to climb onto the wolf-boy's back. "Just, please, try to go as fast as you can, I want Dimitri back." She patted the wolf's head, biting nervously at her lip. Please Dimitri, whatever happens, hold on, Shadow thought, knowing he was in no way a mind reader or able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Makoto growled and began to slaughter guards one after another. He grinned and pulled the last one to him with a chain. "Let's see what I can do with you." Makoto had a chain come out of his palm and slowly go down the man's throat. He laughed as the man writhed and then when the chain was in the man's stomach and pulled out the lining. "Have fun with you slow painful death." he then grabbed a piece of metal and stabbed the man through his arm pinning him to a wall. "In a few hours you will feel yourself eating you own insides." Makoto left the man there and continued the search for Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Dimitri watched as she reached for him, but fell down as her eyes were still open wide. He was then shocked into a lightly lit room so that he couldn't get out. But stand there, he saw makoto go by the window. his eyes looking at Makoto with a grin in his lips. as his eyes glazed over. but for some reason the other eye still wasn't working. the chip took over and caused him to start smashing his first on the glass as makoto was going by.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Ryou flew as fast as he could to japan, getting there in three hours. Was hard for him, as it was a speed demon just to get there. swooping down through the roofs, eh kept to the shadows as he was dark outside there. his eyes looking around as he went to the base of mount fuji. Turning into his human form, his eyes looking at her as he dropped shadow by accident.

"That is better. This is the same place they took me. Lady Akachi's and Dimitri's scent is here." Ryou said as he turned looking at Shadow. "sorry about that. I tend for forget I have people on my back."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Akachi laid there till they were done. then they placed her in a dark little room. Her mind blank as she was being controlled by the government. her chains moved like snakes around her, as she sat there in the dark room unable to see. her blue eye slightly glowed like her red one. she could see in the dark, but it was still darkt o her. looking down at her chains, she just sat there staring.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Shadow landed on her butt as Ryou dropped her, growling as she sat up and blew a bit of hair out of her face. "Thanks, now point me the right way and fly yourself home, dog boy," she grumbled, standing up and heading towards the building. She looked around hopefully, checking in case they had let Dimitri and Akachi outside, even for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next