Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Makoto saw Dimitri and froze. "No......" he stopped and dropped his gun. He couldn't fight Dimitri. Akachi cared about him. Makoto looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Akachi....." He looked up at Dimitri and growled. "So are you going to kill me now?" he said clenching his fists together. "Just do it!!!!!" he yelled at the Russian. "Just end it already...."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Dimitri stopped and tried to control his body. looking at Makoto with a frown on his face. He hoped to god that shadow wasn't there. "Save her...save her..." Dimitri started bashing his head against the window to stop himself from hurtting someone. he didn't want to hurt a fellow brotherhood. the blood flowed down his head as he finally broke the window pinning down Makoto before jumping over him. trying to run, he fell down on the ground looking down the hall they took akachi. his body shocked to the point he can't move.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Ryou shook his head and followed her. Keeping close to shadow. "But I have to find them as well. See they are old friends, especially akachi. I grew up with her." Ryou told her as he peeked around the corner of the building and opened the door. Sneaking in he saw only that the emergency lights are on. "Why does it..." He saw all the bodies lying on the ground. "Friend of yours?" He asked shadow walking through the hall keeping out of sight.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

akachi looked at heard yelling, but her collar over loaded her memories and shorted her brain, she sat there a little scatter brained as her mind as trying to think. her chains starting to spin around her like mini twisters with spikes. sitting there, her mind went through memories. ones of Damian, pietro, brotherhood, cale, Dimitri, and then the last was Makoto as her mind was slowly fading to black. she was tired of this. her memories reminded her of all whom had abandoned her, whom have left her alone. the chip gave her body a jolt sending her deeper down into the rabbit hole. where she was last in japan.
Standing up, her body covered in blood. she stood there looking at the doorway waiting. as the door opened, bullets unloaded into her body execution style, she fell down very limp and didn't move as the door closed.

Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 pm

"Probably caused by," Shadow muttered, stepping over the bodies. "With how much time they spend together, I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up marrying Akachi." She continued forward, looking back at Ryou. "If you've got a gun, I'd grab it now, I don't like how quiet this place is..." She ignited a hand, holding it out in front of her to use the fire as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Makoto ran past Dimitri and used chains to throw himself at the firing squad. He hit the first one so hard his head exploded when it slammed into the wall. He then grabbed one's neck and crushed it before throwing the body at another. He used a twister of chains to rip another one to shreds before ripping a man in half with more chains. He grabbed the last man and caused chains to explode out of his eyes and crawl down his owwn throat. He dropped the last corpse and used the code he aquired to open the door. He picked up akachi and stroked her hair gently. "Its ok Akachi...Im here for you...."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Dimitri forced his body up as he looked in the broken glass seeing Akachi's eye in his own. He began scratching at it, taking a deep breath, Dimitri ripped it out of his eye socket, looking at the blood flowing down his cheek, he put the eye in his pocket. Getting up, he heard screaming, but his body he forced himself to walk. his mind thought of shadow as he fell to his knees falling over as the alarms started going off. Causing everything to go on lock down.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Ryou shook his head at Shadow, a grin on his face he showed his claws before pulling out his revolver. Stepping around the corner, he got a big whiff of blood. "this way!!! alot of blood." Ryou said as he heard the alarm blazing in his ear. Ryou saw Dimitri in the distance, but stopped at a fork in the hall. Turning he saw officers coming down the hall towards them as Dimitri was lying on the ground in the other one. "Girl grab Dimitri and head down there." Ryou said as he shot at the officers, but got hit himself in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm

akachi laid there thinking for a moment. as her mind wnet to blank. As Makoto held her body, stroking her hair. her chains grabbed him throwing him aside as though he was nothing. her chains spun around her like crazy. they wrapped around her like a cacoon as her eyes looked ahead. heading to the door way she ripped it open further looking down at Dimitri and the guards that were coming. her fang grin showing as she stood there looking at them not moving.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm

"D-Dimitri?!" Shadow asked, sprinting to his side. She bent over beside him, gently turning his head so she could look him in the eye. There was blood flowing down his cheek. Fresh by the looks of it. "Why aren't you healing? What have they done to you?!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she used her hand to wipe a bit away from his face, wiping it on her jeans. It left a slight red tinge to her hand, but he ignored it as she sat on her knees beside him, biting nervously at her lip. "Please, what have they done to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Makoto growled and ripped apart her chains and tackled her. He kissed her passionantly to keep her distracted as he grabbed the chip in the back of her head and ripped it out. He broke the kiss and fell over. The bullets were tqking their toll. "A-akachi......please tell me...tell me that it is you..." he said managing to get himself up on his knees. He grabbed her hand and looked at her hopefully. "I dont want to die here Aka......so please.....wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Dimitri blinked as Shadow came into his blurry vision. his eye looking at Akachi and then at Shadow. she was freaking out over his bloody face. the wound healed but the blood was still there. Looking at shadow, he went to kiss her but then the chip on his neck began shocking him making him get up as his body got under control. Running at Makoto, he grabbed Makoto with a smirk as he tore the chip off.

"You all shall die." Dimitri smirked. His eye looked at them. but then down at makoto before turning to Ryou. thinking of whom to attack, he kicked makoto in the ribs and then grabbed shadow by the throat clashing the two heads together.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Ryou stopped firing and turned seeing what happened. fear filled his mind, but then he ran at them grabbing Makoto and pulling him away before baring his teeth like a dog, using his claws to release Shadow. "Prince Dimitri snap out of it!" Ryou yelled at him. but worry filled his mind as his eyes looked at Akachi, and then to Dimitri thinking he was about to die.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Akachi's mind went blank when makoto kissed her and removed the chip. Holding her head as he fell down. when she reached out to him, she saw dimitri rip him from her. Akachi got worried seeing makoto there looking like he was going to die. HEr eyes saw Ryou though, and memories of what she had done in Japan flowed in her mind. But running up, she grabbed Dimitri around his neck along with the chip smashing him into the ground head first. "dimitri!!! bad dimi!!!" Akachi snapped at him as she had just knocked down the russian. Her eyes looked at shadow and then at Ryou. she paused looking at him and then went over to Makoto. knelling down to him she looked at Ryou and then turned to Makoto grabbing his hand and helped him stnad up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Shadow couldn't believe he'd attacked her. Not until she noticed how Akachi had gotten that chip. She rushed to his side, despite the fact he'd tried hurting her. "Dimitri, I should've gone looking for you earlier, maybe then not all of this would have happened," she whispered, taking his hand and helping him to stand. With luck, if he wasn't in his right mind still, a familiar touch would help. "I'm so sorry, this never should have happened to you, you don't deserve something like this." She looked at all the blood on his face, hissing in sympathy. "Why did they choose to do this to you of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Makoto looked up and saw Aka. He smiled softly and grunted as he stood up. He wrapped his arms arond her and pulled her to his chest. "I thought i lost you.....I ..I..I" he choked on his words as he just couldn't hold back his tears. He had come so close to never seeing her again. He never wanted to let her go ever again. "Everyone i have a helicopter outside...we need to go soon because this place is wired to explode."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Dimitri looked at Shadow as she spoke. he didn't remember attacking her or anything. Looking up at Akachi and Makoto. He forced himself to his feet and looked at shadow as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm okay. I'll be okay shadow...are you okay? damn what hit me?" dimitri asked, he kissed shadow on the forehead. "Lets get out of here." dimitri grabbed everyone and with the last of his energy he took them through a shadow that led outside.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Ryou looked at akachi, seeing how she had grown. he was glad to be finally safe. but as they were brought outside, Ryou watched akachi share a moment with the boy named Makoto. Grabbing akachi by the hand, he pulled her away from Makoto only to kiss her square on the lips and a grin in his eyes that could be seen. releasing her, he pushed her back to Makoto. "Long time. You two are hard to track down."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 pm

akachi blinked at makoto, she was happy to be back. but then when they were outside and Ryou kissed her. her mind went blank wondering what the hell was going on. she punched him in the face and then growled. "I killed you. I watched you die. I pinned your body to the cieling with your own bones. how the hell did you get out!!" akachi paused though and looked at Ryou seeing that he was there saving them. "Do that again and I kill you. Lets go home." Akachi said as she started walking towards the helicopter. pulling Makoto with her. she just wanted to go home and relax.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 pm

"Okay, Makoto, before you get too damn protective of Akachi here, she can take care of herself!" Shadow growled before turning her attention to Ryou as Dimitri gave out. "Come on, wolf boy, help me get him before this hell hole blows." She worked to get Dimitri into the copter, looking to Akachi and Makoto. "Hurry up, I don't want to see this place go down if we're all still here."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Makoto walked over to Ryou. "I have killed over a thousand men. I can have any power i wamt. I defeated Dimitri, Akachi, Ssiro, and others. If you think for a second i will hesitate to kill you then you are wrong. Anr if you ever EVER touch her again I will hunt you down and i will inflict such pain upon you that even mephisto himself would scream for mercy. And you will suffer for as long as you live. And your death will be slow and painful as well." He used Shadow's claws to create a deep gash in the man's face. "A reminder..." he growled before returning to Akachi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan   Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Shiki (Akachi/OPEN) - Japan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2