Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Kate still had her claws digging into Makoto's wrist as she dragged him into the Brotherhood house, throwing open the door. "Alright, Shadow and anyone else who's here, get your asses here! I'm not letting go of this one til I know someone's going to make sure he doesn't run away again!" she screamed, slightly wet as it was starting to rain outside. She turned to look at Makoto, her other hand on her hip. "Akachi lives here with the Brotherhood, right? When you see her, you're going to tell her about whatever she doesn't remember about you, that you love her, and then and only then will I leave, because if I have to drag you back here again, it'll be in pieces! I may be a water girl, but when I'm caught in the rain, I hate my own element."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Akachi came home from Dimitri's store. She looked at the girl screaming at the hosue holding Makoto in her arms. She walked over thinking that Makoto got in trouble again. Hearing her yell, Akachi walked around and looked at her before looking down at Makoto.
"Can I help you?" Akachi asked as she held a bag of chocolate from Dimitri's store. Her eyes looked down at Makoto sadly thinking he got in trouble again. Then she went cold. "He left why are you bringing him back?"
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Makoto saw the bag of chocolate and looked away. "This was a mistake." He said sadly. Makoto felt like crying. It was already to late he thought. The girl he loved was falling for someone else. "You don't know why I left Akachi...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"That's Akachi?" Kate asked, looking over the girl. "Okay little Miss Can't-See-What's-Right-Under-Her-Nose, I brought him back because the idiot loves you. If you're gonna be like that about him when he'll probably do whatever the guy who gave you that-" Kate pointed to the bag in Akachi's hand "- plus more would do, maybe he doesn't need to be here. Maybe I should've taken him back to Xavier's with me!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Akachi looked at Kate as she pulled out a chocolate and poured out blood as she broke one open. "I got special chocolates made for my mutation so that people don't see me eatting blood. and I don't remember him." Akachi said. "I come home to him fighting with the one man I wants head taken off." Akachi told her and then her eyes looked at Makoto when he got that tone. Her other side took over allowing her dark side to show as she ate a piece of chocolate. "If you want to go back to the Xavier house then so be it. But don't come crawling back here. you may love me and I like you. but if you are just going to walk out after I spent the whole night doctoring you and leave with no word other than you are not coming back." Akachi's dark side stared at Makoto feeling horrible but then again her dark side dind't care. HEr eyes went to the girl that held him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 pm

IMakoto shoved Kate off of him. "I left because you got hurt because of me!!! If I hadn't left then they would have attacked you again. Soon after I left I was attacked by more of those men. I did it to protect you!!!" He walked over to under the window. "I don't want to go to Xavier's!!! She tried to take me there and I refused. I want to be in the brotherhood with you." He had a few tears fall down his cheeks. "You may not remember the time we spent but I do! I remember every single kiss we shared and every word said." He looked up at her with pleading eyes. "You may not know who I am but your everything to me...I know you can't understand it right now but I love you Akachi....I truly love you...and if you don't want me to come back then I'll go...but I needed to tell you how I felt..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

"You see?! Is that a good enough god damn explanation?!" Kate asked Akachi, half yelling. That's why I brought him back! Because he loves you! He broke down crying about how much he missed you! He thought you'd be safer without him, so I had to drag him back here!"

"No, no, this is not happening, right?!" Shadow said, walking down the stairs. "Akachi, what's she doing here? And what's with the yelling?!" She stopped at the last step, looking around at everyone, her fist clenched around her mp3 player. "She did something to Makoto, didn't she?! I'm so sorry, Akachi!"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 pm

akachi listned to Makoto, she didn't know what he was tlaking about and then her eyes saw Shadow come out. She looked at Makoto and listened to his words. It was still fuzzy but all her mind saw was her not kissing him but him flirting with her in glimpses. Listening to shadow, she figured out that the girl was a brotherhood.

"I'll deal with you in a second Makoto. Miss xmen you need to leave. I'll deal with him. If you don't leave...I'll have you hunted." Akachi snapped as her chains came out of the ground, her eyes then went to Makoto with a cold look on her face. Her fingers touched a golden egyptian necklace around her neck. "If you would just stop playing flipflop Makoto maybe I would pick up on something. Now I will deal with you later." Akachi frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Makoto looked at the ground. He didnt say anything but he felt himself being crushed a little inside. I walked past Shadow and Akachi and walked into the home. He went upstairs to the room she assigned to him before. He layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He had failed. Aka despised him and he was alone once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm

"Actually, Akachi, I can't leave until Makoto up there does something to you," Kate said, an evil smirk on her face as she walked to her sister and whispered the terms of her leave. They both went upstairs, heading towards the room Makoto was in. They each grabbed a wrist and started pulling, trying to get him back downstairs.

"Well, Makoto, looks like you forgot to do something," Shadow reminded him, laughing slightly. When it came to little things like this, the Grey sisters were always on the same page. Otherwise, they rarely were. Shadow grinned, continuing to pull at him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Akachi looked at them when the girl mentioned about the deal. Her eyes narrowed at Makoto when he said deal. "what deal? you made a deal with an XMEN!!!!" Akachi snapped as she felt on the brink of snapping. She felt that she had been betrayed. SHe told him as long as he followed her orders he wouldn't be harm and would have a home. He had disobeyed and even ran away, but his reasons though were something she couldn't kill him for. akachi's eyes looking at Makoto and then at the girls. She rubbed the back of her head. "If an xmen stays here. I'm staying at the candy shop." akachi said as she tapped her foot on the ground..
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Makoto sighed. "She threatened to kill me if I didnt do this when i came back...." Makoto sighed and then pulled Akachi's head towards his and kissed her passionantly, with all the emotions he had been hiding. He broke the kiss and backed away. "There......I did it. Now get out of here and never come back.' He growled at Kate. "If i ever catch you here again i will gut you and feed your entrails to the dogs."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"Actually, you don't have a dog last I checked," Kate said, smiling as she went around Akachi to the door." She turned her head slightly to look at all of them. "Bye, and have fun, lovebirds!"

"And now you know why most people I know don't meet my sister," Shadow said, laughing slightly. "Now was that so hard? All you had to do was give Aka a little bitty kiss. Well, it's alright to be little bitty. A little hometown or a big old city. Might as well share, might as well smile, life goes on for a little bitty while," she quoted. still laughing at Akachi and Makoto.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Akachi's eyes stared as Makoto wehn he kissed her, she pushed him away. Akachi was still mad at him as she bared her fangs at all of them. She sent her foot into the back of the xmen girl's ehad before looking at shadow. Hr chains wrapped around her body and moved around her like a snake beofre she looked at Makoto.
"So you brought an xmen all the way here to say that." Her dark side was in complete control. "Good thing my good side won't rememebr what I do." She smirked at Makoto before looking at shadow. "You will have to earn your way back makoto for bringing or even letting that woman bring you here. and blurting your heart out to her. You should have just said something." Akachi's eyes looked at Makoto sadly, even though she liked him she still felt betrayed. She wrapped herself in a caccoon and stood there watching.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Makoto growled at her. "You think I wanted to come back? I was forced to come here. And you know what? I almost died 4 times while I was gone. If i had stayed here that would have been happening to you to. You dont even know who i am so why do you give a shit anyway?" Makoto was hurt and he grabbed Kate by the throat, his dark side more apparent. "I will give you 10 seconds to get out of here before i murder you. And if i ever ever se you again i will cause you pain Mephisto could only dream of. GET OUT!!" He roared the last part in a mre animalistic voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

"Okay, okay, I was leaving as it is, sheesh," Kate choked out, working at prying him off of her throat, her claws digging into his hands slightly as she did.

"I have no control over her, nor did I even know she was in New York, but that does not mean you can hurt my sister!" Shadow growled, igniting the back of his head to get his attention off of Kate. "And how the hell is she supposed to leave if you're holding her here, hmmm?" She tried working on pulling one of his hands away.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Akachi blinked as Makoto had gone too far. SHe grabbed his hand making chains tare the two apart. "Stop! Sit!" Akachi told him, she was not happy. Her eyes looked at shadow and the girl and then at Makoto. as much as she hated the xmen killing them wasn't the answer in her mind. Placing a finger at the end of his chin, she looked at him with a frown but soft eyes. "Enough. calm.."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Chace had heard that Kate went to take someone back to the brotherhood, worried about her he went to the brotherhood house and saw the insodent against Kate when he got there. His hood pulled back he grabbed Kate away and got between her and the brotherhood. His eyse stared at shadow as this time he allowed himself to transform. Turning into the monster that had scared shadow last time. Sharp fangs and red eyes looking down at them as his shadowy cloak allowed him to hover over the ground. Holding his sythe, his eyes looking at them.
"I shall kill you....all...."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Makoto laughed. "Pathetic. You cant do anything. Try and kill me you little piece of shit. After im done with you ill torture the girl over there until she begs for death. And i will make you watcch the entire thing. And you cant do anything to stop me. Lets see what pathetic powers you have. Your screams will make a nice treat."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

"Calm down, Chace, don't hurt the blonde girl. The rest are yours," Kate said, trying to stop her sister from getting hurt. "Otherwise I'll make sure they lock you up somewhere." She pulled her sister out of the house by her arm, giving Chace free reign of Akachi and Makoto.

"You know that thing, Kate?" Shadow asked, shocked and afraid. "Make it stop! Those are my housemate! My teammates! My friends!" She broke away from her sister, trying to help her friends and get them out of there.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Akachi looked at the shadow monster. "Chace you sly dog." SHe laughed at him, but then saw that it was serious. grabbing Makoto's arm she began pulling him back a bit. "Makoto...step back...step away from the reaper...step away from him now..." Akachi told him as she started pulling makoto outside the house or at least trying to. she knew chace from a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 pm

the shadow beast looked at akachi but then his attention went to Makoto. Even though Akachi pulled him out of the house. the monster went through the ground, grabbing Makoto by his feet and flipped flopped him on the ground. Chace then grabbed Makoto by his head and pulled him into the ground. Barring his sharp teeth at the young man.
"I'll kill you..." The shadow went through his body and ghosted through everything around him. His eyes looked at shadow with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Makoto grinned as he absorbed the impact through his brand new adamantium skeleton. And all the damage Chase caused was almost instantly healed. "I must thank your teacher for these wonderful powers.

Wolverine jumped off his bike and growled. "CHASE!!! Get back to the mansion bub. The proffesor is pissed off. And if you dont take your hands off that scum right now i will take you in by force." Wolverine unsheathd his claws abd stared at the kid. "Easy way or the hard way?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

"Chace, I'd listen to him, neither of us want to get into any trouble," Kate said, looking down and walking slowly towards the road. She looked back at them both, frowning. She knew she shouldn't have even been there.

"Stop!" Shadow nearly begged, unsheathing and igniting her claws as she ran in front of Makoto, getting on her knees and trying to protect him. Akachi was still on her feet. She would probably be able to defend herself. Makoto on the other hand wouldn't be able to. Not with how he was.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto, running towards him she grabbed the shadows hand only to go through it. she then grabbed Makoto pulling him away from Chace as to protect her fellow brotherhood member. Chains rose from the ground with spikes in them, a frown sitting on her face. "Get out!!!!" Akachi's voice went deep, her arms wrapped around Makoto's head as she embraced him leaning down to his ear. "I won't let him harm you Makoto." She put her forehead against his..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next