Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

Female Number of posts : 72
Affliation : L-Neutral, A&C-Xmen
Single or taken (rp wise) : ALL-Single
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming Empty
PostSubject: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Name: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming

Power:

Cat can shape shift into any feline she has seen: this does NOT include fictional drawings of sphinx, griffins, manticore, etc, etc. How long she stays in feline form depends on the size of the cat. She could stay in the form of a domestic cat for days at a time, but could only stay in the form of a Siberian Tiger for a few hours. She can often be seen as a jaguar, as that is her favorite form. Because she is in it so much, her body has become adjusted to it, and she can stay in it for very long periods of time. This is the only lager cat that she can do this with.

Side: X-Men

Personality:

Cat is the complete opposite of her sister. She, too, is like her shifter shape, preferring solitude to being social. She is very quiet and reclusive, and when forced to join her sister in her many social activities, Cat will choose a place near the back and observe everyone, hidden away. She is a pessimist through and through, and always looks on the down side of things. She is cunning and extremely observant.

Appearance:

Cat has the same high cheek bones and figure that Ava has, though she is a bit taller, standing at 5’1”. That, however, is where the similarities end. Cat has silky, mostly straight black hair that goes to her waist. She has dark green cat eyes with gold, light green and brown specks in them. She also has cat ears. Her skin is very fair, and burns easily. Though her skin is mostly clear of freckles and moles and the like, she has a birthmark on the nape her neck in the shape of a crescent moon.

Cat usually wears jeans and peasant tops, along with tennis shoes or boots. She almost always has her black hoodie with her, whether on, or tied around her waist. She always wears her X-Man uniform underneath, which is basically a black full body leotard with the X-Men symbol on the chest area. She always carries a pair of black gloves with her, also part of her uniform.

Bio:

The twins were born in New York City, NY. Ava was born first, but only by fifty-three seconds. Because of their physical mutations, their mother gave them up at birth. Their mutant powers also surfaced at birth, leaving a very confused and frightened nurse, for when she went back to fetch the twins, she found a newborn jaguar kitten and baby hummingbird in their places. Upon returning with the doctor, the twins were back to their human forms. The nurse was later released for a six month “vacation”.

Since their mother had given them up at birth, the twins were raised by one of the hospital attendants, who had taken them from the hospital. Julie, as that was her name, was a mutant herself. She was a simple telepath, and lived a normal life. She took the twins from the hospital and cared for them, trying to train them to use their powers. However, when the twins were only three years old, Julie was found out, and taken to jail for kidnapping the children. Meanwhile, the twins were taken to a foster home. The foster home parents thought the twins were demons, and sent them back to the agency. No one would take them. Julie, using her powers, convinced the court that the twins were her legal daughter, and eventually got them back.

She and the twins moved to Bayville, where she kept the twins away from humans who would mock them for their disabilities. Despite all her efforts, however, when the twins were eight, a few teenager boys broke into their small house and tried to “catch a look” at the “demons”. Ava and Cat freaked. Having just recently watched “Animal Planet: Top Ten Deadliest Animals” both girls immediately shifted into the most dangerous animals they could think of: Cat, a full grown, Asian tiger. Ava, a Cassoway. The twins were overrun by the animal instincts, and began to attack the boys. Julie was able to calm the twins down, but they had already injured the boys some. Julie changed the memories of the boys, making them think they were attacked by a rabid dog, and then quickly left with the twins. She dropped them off in the middle of the night at the Xavier Institute, telling them this was a safe place for them, and that she was sorry it had to end this way. With that, she drove off, crying.

The twins were welcomed with open arms, though they were quite depressed at first. However, as the months went by, they began to truly love the Institute. They started to train, but even after almost seven years of training, their control is still very small. They stay at the institute, and go to regular school with an image inducer that hides their different eyes and ears. (Is the image inducer OK?)

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack: 30
Stamina: 40
Control: 10
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 55
Will: 30
Stealth: 45
Persuasiveness: 25

Last edited by LailaStone on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

you are only allowed to have two characters. you have one so you have to make a choice
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 pm

OK. I decided to not do either. I guess I'll just stick with one charrie. I deleted the other one, but I can't delete this one. Can you?
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Sorry, there was an update in the rues that allow for any number of characters so long as you can care for them. I hope you saved your character outline.
I still haven't had the time to read any of the characters so I can't accept them yet.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 pm

The idea of your cat forms is a good and creative idea. but sounds more like an illusion or a morph. cause a chimera isn't a cat. but will see.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 am

Oh, whoops. OK. And I do have another copy. ---Phew--- I'll go over the things again.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 pm

no u just have to fix a few things. she is a good character, but the powers seem to stretch a little. if u wanna keep it to cats, then u can.
Back to top Go down
Laila/Avis/Cat
-
Laila/Avis/Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm

I think I fixed it on both charries---are they OK?
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 pm

its ok. but griffons and certain animals u listed were not cats. so keep it to cat like. approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming   Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathrine (Cattus) Hemming
Page 1 of 1