Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 am

Siro went down from his room and went down to the rec room. thinking for a moment, his mind was wondering what to do. He sat on the couch in the rec room holding a book on medical history on his chest as he put his feet up on the seat and laid there reading as a horror movie was on the television. his long hair flowing down as he wore his black leather pants and a black loose fitting dress shirt, with black leather gloves on. He had Cathrine on his mind, since their date. wondering what she was doing, he wanted to go knock on her door again but couldn't remember which room was hers. Answers his cell, smirked and went back to reading as he got the truck for cathrine finally.

Siro looked around, peeking over at the movie before looking back at his book. It was raining outside a bit, making him feel like going to New york or Maine again, to hope that its nice and dry out there.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 am

"It's raining."
Cathrin muttered to herself as she walked downstairs from the girls dormatories and toward the kitchen. It was pretty cold out and something warm to drink sounded nice right about now. She looked very stylish in a slightly wrinkled dark brown t-shirt with red, faded writting that read 'Moxy'. Long, grey sweat pants covered her legs and her cold feet were being slowly warmed by bear slippers with black fabric claws sticking out of the furry toes.
Bonde hair still messy, she wandered into the kitchen. Coming back out a few moments later with a hot mug of hot chocolate. Cath sighed contently as the surface of the ceramic warmed her fingers. Taking a quick sip, she recoiled slightly as it burnt her lip a bit. Still a might too hot.
As she neared the rec room, she heard the TV on, screams and the sounds of slashing coming from inside. Cath took a quick peek, and smiled softly as she saw Siro sitting with a book in his gloved hands. ever since their little road trip, Cath couldn't get Siro off her mind. His powers didn't matter to her, she thought he was an awesome guy.
Turning the corner, and shutting off the TV, she smiled hoping to get his attention.
"Well hello there, whatcha readin' handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am

Siro laid there reading the book, thinking of askign Cathrine something when he see's her again. but his mind was trying to figure out how to ask, circling in his head as he read. his ear picked up when the televison went off. Hearing her voice, Siro instantly sat up and closed his book with a sly grin on his face.
"Medical history. And..." Siro paused looking cathrine up and down, she looked adorable with the slippers and her pajama's on. Standing up he walked right up to her towering her a little bit. "What are you doing on this rainy day beautiful?" His cheeks were red, as he placed a finger trailing it down her jaw and spoke sweety. "Tell you the truth, I was just thinking about you."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:31 am

Cath felt that blush crawl onto her face again as he called her beautiful, and a chill ran the length of her spine as he ran his finger down her jaw line.
"I was just getting something warm to drink, while I love the rain I despise the cold. It makes all my joints hurt so I'm trying to warm myself up a bit."
That was true, with all the strenuous things she did to her joints with her geokenisis, her joints hurt from time to time. Especially if it was cold like today.
"But I love the rain even if it is cold. It sounds nice, and I've always enjoyed experimenting with my powers after a storm. Makes for a great mud fight."
She laughed, oh the memoried that brought back. Cath never minded if she got dirty, in fact she loved it. Gettign dirty was just a part of life, and she couldn't understand why people were so afraid of it all the time. It all washed out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 am

Siro listened, she was right rainy days are nice. but coldness was never fun. "I'll warm you up." He joked, with a teasing smile on his face and pink cheek. Standing up straight, he thought about her joints and how she must be in a little pain. An idea popped into mind later about giving her a massage on her shoulders or spine maybe.

But when hearing about a mud fight, his cheeks went red thinking about them having a mud fight. Combing his finger through his long hair, he pulled it back behind his hair. "Well..." He said with a wicked grin on his face. "I would love to mud fight you some time...though mud wrestling can be funny at times." He joked thinking about putting a mud ball in her face. but then he rubbed the back of his head regaining his composure. "Sorry...I..." He wasn't sure what to say, rubbing the back of his head still his bluish green eyes looking down at her softly.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 am

Cath simply burst out laughing as he talked about having a mud fight. Oh how the male mind worked, she found it just too funny. Clearing her throat she smiled at him as sweetly as she could.
"I bet I could easily kick your ass Mr. Man. After all, I am geokinetic, that includes mud."
Moving her mug into her right hand, she wiggled her fingers in front of him with her left, like she was casting a spell on him or something. Then she began laughing at herself as she sat on the sofa.
"Wow that was corny."
She said, shaking her head before taking another drink of her hot chocolate. It was still hot but Cath could easily drink it now. It hit the spot, helping her warm up and she could feel some of the pain leaving her joints.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am

Watching her hand, his cheeks went red from her comment. But when she said it was corny, his cheeks were still pink. Getting an idea though. "Hey when this rain lets up...I have a surprise for you." Siro said as he sat next to Cathrine and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"And it wasn't corny it was amusing." Siro looked at her hand, and then at his. Seeing how he was always fully clothed, he felt a little bad cause he could never feel her true skin. He thought about the truck that he got her, a nice old one that he thought she would like. looking at Cathrine, he ran his fingers through her hair. "Would you like to travel today? or watch a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 am

Siro kissed Cath's cheek, and she blushed softly. She turned her head to him slightly as she heard him mention a surprise he had for her when the rain let up. A smile spread on her face and she placed her mug on the coffee table in front of them.
"I hope the rain lets up soon then. I love surprises."
Leaning back just as Siro brushed a hand through her hair, a content sigh brushed past her lips. Her eyes closed as she let herself relax.
"Let's just stay here for today. The rain would make traveling more difficult, plus I kinda just want to relax a bit. That movie sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

Siro nodded his head to her words, but that is when he pulled a small envelope from his pocket and handed it to her. He thought that she would like it and could go there with one of her friends. Placing it in her hand, he turned on the telelvision with the remote trying to find a movie.

"I agree with that plan. my exams are over right now. so I'm taking it easy a bit." Siro smirked, looking over at Cathrine, he placed an arm over her shoulder and pressed his lips against her forehead with his cheeks beat red. "Well I would rather stay inside with you, than do anything else lovely rose." Siro was trying to be cute. but his cheeks were so red he didn't know if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 am

Cath jumped slightly in surprise as she felt the envelope land in her lap. Gingerly she picked it up, as if it might explode or something, but then she began to turn it over in her hands amost half-hazardly. What could Siro have given her? Cath turned to try and ask what was inside, but she stopped short as he kissed her forehead. Then he called her 'lovely rose' and she turned to try and hide her blush in the envelope that he'd given her.
Softly she gave his shoulder a quick playful punch as she lowered the paper.
"You're so cheesy!"
She said, but couldn't help but smile. Then she returned to the envelope, ripping open the top to see what was inside. Cath quckly tipped it over and shook it, to dump the contents of it into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:25 am

Siro smiled when she blushed, his cheeks were still red. looking at her for a moment as two tickets to venice fell out of the envelope. His cheeks were so red, he couldn't help but look away. "I thought that is what you would like. You could go with one of your friends and explore Europe for a month. Maybe help inspire you more." Siro rubbed the back of his head.

He thought that she might not like them, but he remmebered that she said that she wanted to go. that worried him that she might reject it. He saw a freddy movie pop on, but his eyes couldn't help but look at Cathrine happily.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 am

As the tickets fell into her hand Cath became thunderstruck. Her jaw dropped slightly as she held the tickets softly, like they were a dream and they could disappear at any second. Cath's eyes wandered over to Siro, then she bombarded him with a hug and kissed him.
"Siro you're wonderful! You didn't have to! This means so much to me thank you I love yo-"
Cath stopped short, backing away quikcly as she felt herself turning as red as she could possibly get. Did she almost just say that?! That she loved him?!
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

Siro smiled at her reaction. "I thought you would." Suddenly her words cut his out, as her arms wrapped around him and kissed him. Siro hugged her back and returned the kiss, which made him feel like heaven. Siro's face went red, but when her words came out thanking him. But her last words, he watched as she sat up.

Sitting up straight, he wrapped an arm around her. placing a hand under her chin and gave her lips a light kiss. He wasn't sure what to say. "Its okay Cathrine." He hugged her and got an idea. He stood up with her in his arms and spun her around a few times. He put her down on the couch as he fell over landing on his back on the floor. "I lo...you are the most awesome girl in the world you know that." Siro smiled happily at her wondering if he should say it. "I love the way you are." He tried to say it in a way that made it sound for her more.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 am

Cath slowly kissed Siro back as he grabbed her softly. Then as he lifted ehr up to spin her a few time the blush faded and she laughed. He knew how to make her feel better, it was one of the reasons why she liked him so much. then it hit her, maybe it was true, maybe she did love him. As he set her down to let himself land on the floor on his back she smiled, not staying sitting there for long.
Cath moved herself and rested on her elbows as she lay on her stomach beside him. With a soft smile on her face, and the blush still there but dying like a soft ember, she brushed some of the hair out of his face.
[color=#009933]"I know what you mean~"[/clor]
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 am

Siro laid there with a smile on his face. Looking over at Cathrine as she laid on her stomach, he turned over reaching his hand over, carassing the side of her face. Thinking for a moment, his eyes circling in thought as he looked at her up and down. she looked rather cute, he found that he fell for her more and more each second he spent with her.
"I got out you one more thing. but the guys are bringing it to the shop." Siro gave her a sly grin, leaning over he kissed her lips passionately happy to make her smile and give her something that she wanted. Leaning back, he put his head down on the carpet. "You know, wish I knew you along time ago." Siro smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

Cath wondered what he could have meant when he said that he had yet another surprise for her. But before she could even form words to ask him what it was, he cut her off with another kiss. As she kissed him back it felt like she was floating, lost in a wonderful place that she never wanted to leave. But sadly she had to, as the kiss ended.
With a smile she situated herself and placed her head on his chest softly as she lay beside him. The sounds of his heart letting her relax.
"I wish I knew you as well. I would have loved to known you before everything that happened."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 am

Siro listened to her words, and then thought about all she had told him about what happened to her. "Well better I met you now. You wouldn't want to have known me along time ago." Siro smiled, as her head rested on his chest. he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead as she lisened to his heart.

"Sort of raised by a voodoo priestess. So ya....but if anything you make me more happy than anything. I am falling in lov...." He trailed off as his face went beat red. he bit his lips for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:25 am

Siro kissd her forehead, such a wonderful feeling she got around him. It made her all warm and fuzzy inside, usually that made her feel weak, and too feminie. But this was a good ind and she liked it. Then she heard him speak and suddenly stop. Slowly lifting her head she looked at him with a soft smile on her face.
"I feel the same way Siro."
She responded in a soft tone, resting her chin on his chest gently. Cath couldn't help but giggle at him though. His face turned so red so easily, and she thought embarassing guys was fun but on him it was aodrable.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 am

Not sure what to say, the way she was looking at him made him blush. Getting an idea, he leaned over wrapping his arms around her and tickled Cathrine to make her laugh. Before getting up and jumping over the couch. "You know your cute when your cozy like that but I'll be right back." Siro said walking out of the room for a moment, coming back after a few minutes with two drinks and popcorn. he sat down beside her handing her a cup of hot chocolate he made.

"A gorgeous woman needs a snack. though I am starting to miss that sea food down in maine. maybe I'll be a doctor there one day so I can live near the beach and the woods." siro ran his fingers trhough her hair and looked at her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

Siro reached over and Cath burst out laughing as she was tickled. People told Cath all the time she laughed loudly, but that just made her laugh more. Siro walked out of the rec room for a moment, and Cath took the chance to sit herself in the center of the couch, still giggling to herself. Then as Siro came back she smiled and took the hot chocolate.
"Thank you."
she said, letting the wafting steam from the hot chcolate make her nose tingle as she inhaled the sweet smell.
"I miss that food too. And that'd be a great idea, though I never pegged you as the doctor type."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Siro looked at cathrine as there was one skill he hadn't shown her. His bones in his fingers poked out like they were long claws before moving them back allowing his skin to heal. "I have a bone skill I want to put to use. Like helping children and people, whom have broken bones. I could heal them. But as much as I love racing, it will be nice to help."

Leaning back on the couch, he was playing with his bones to readjust them. "Plus its good to want to do something. its why I'm the doctor of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Cath looked very wonderstruck as Siro's bones poked from his finger tips. Then as he leaned back she leaned against him, pulling her slippered feet up onto the empty cushion beside her.
"That's so cool! I'm glad that you want to help people with this other power you have. It could save a lot of lives!"
Siro just became ven cooler to her then he was before. Reaching up she kissed his cheek and smiled.
"You'd be doing a very good thing, and though doctor's aren't my favorite people in the world, you'd be an exception"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Siro smiled. "well I could be your doctor for injuries." Siro told her, his face with pink but wrapped an arm around her pulling her into his lap. His fingers combing through her hair, he looked at her with a smile not wanting to let go.

"I want to do something that would make everyone proud and happy. Rather be smiling than be sad. and right now, I feel that if I lost you I would be sad, and might not smile." siro kissed Cathrine, as he held his hot chocolate in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Cath kissed siro back, blushing as she was no situated in his lap. Siro meant so much to her, if she lost him... she didn't even want to think about that. The mere thought wretched her heart into a painful knot, but as she quickly dismissed it the pain subsidded. And now she was left with the wonderful feel of this kiss.
Her hands rested on his shoulders, how she wished she could touch him for real. But that didn't seem possible for now. And Cath could wait for that day, Siro was all that matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Siro smiled at her, as he kissed her. but then parting lip, he touched her lips gently with his finger. His cheeks went beat red suddenly thinking about something. His eyes looked away and then looked back at her. placing his glass down on the coffee table, he wrapped his arms around Cathrine not letting her go, but held her lightly as she seemed a bit warm.

Taking off her slipper, he looked at it. "these things are cute. didn't think a girl like you liked these things." Siro smirked teasing her a bit. Running his other fingers through her hair. but his glove got caught on her shirt by the buckle on his glove and pulled it off. He paused and looked at his hand sadly. "How I wish I didn't need gloves or covered to hold you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next