Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solo training(Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt / Magneto
Admin/Beta/Master of Formal Beat downs
Matt / Magneto

Male Number of posts : 854
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Solo training(Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Logan stood inside the danger room, it was school hours, so he had time to run a program for him.
"Alright, lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:17 pm

The professor stood in the control room and begun Logan's training session. Two large, heavily armed robots landed on either side of Logan. Each aimed a machine gun and opened fire.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Logan jumped to the one on his left, his claws extended fro his knuckles and dug then up the robots arm, he made sure the arm was aimed at the other robot before he used his other hand to claw out its face, jumping back and moveing towards the other.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:30 pm

As Logan moved towards the second robot it moved backwards quickly firing off a barage of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Logan zig-zags towards it, with the robot making no point of aim it missed everytime, he jumped and cut the gun arm off.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 pm

As logan sliced through the gun arm the other swung at him attempting to grab the mutant.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:52 pm

As th arm grabbed logan he begans to slice it apart, attemptin to cut his way out or force it to drop him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

When Logan made his first attempt to slice through the arm the robot flung him across the room causing Logan to slam into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Logan hit the wall and fell to the ground, getting back up with a low growl and ran towards it, ready for anything but keeping focused on his target.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 pm

The robot jumped in the air moving foreward toward Logan. It was quite clear the robots intentions were to crush him like an insect.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Logan too jumped, once the both connected he began slashing apart the chest plate of the robot- his healing would get him by landing under scrap metal, he just had to be sure he could get out from under it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm

As soon as the robo had hit the ground diffrent pannels of the floor would open up while others shoot up to become pillars that reached the tall celing of the room. There was no pattern no it, no timed intervals, no telling wether the floor would rise or drop, no telling where. A small button appearedon the other side of the room, but it didn't stay there for long. The button would disappear andreappear at random places in the room.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Logan worked his way out of the ruins, this was the fun prt of training, he started to move, dashing, and jumping aside - just reacting to what came at him. He didn't take the time to move around the pillers, he just slashed them open, this was pure instincts and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 pm

As he moved foreward a pliiar shot up rocketing him into the air giving him only mere seconds to get off if he did notwishto be slammed into the celieng.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Logan jumped off, draging his claws from the top of the piller all the way down, along was slashing anything other piller apart on the way down, if this kept of their would be no pillers left, so no danger.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 pm

The floor below Logan opened up. Some pillars feel back down as others sprang up. The only way toend this was o it the button, now locatedat the top centerof the celing.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:36 pm

As the floor opened up he stuck his other claw into the piller, he came to a stop a few feet from the ground. He kicked off the piller and into the air, after landing onto the making his way back to the same place he waited - it would ave to appear near him sometime, so mindlessly chaseing it was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:06 pm

The button appeared in the center of the ceiling. Afer acouple of second itseemed to be locked in plac.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Logan cut apart a chunk of metal, he tossed it at the ceiling, if it was staying their, he was home free; Chuck couldn't say anything about him not thinking this out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 pm

The floor returned to its normal state hen part of the floor away from Logan opened, allowing the Magneto robot to come out of the floor. The rbot ued the scra metal from the two robots to fling at Logan
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Logan jumped to the side, he couldn't slash them apart it would justgive him more ammo. Logan didn't have any chance fighting magneto, he could use him as a weapon if he wanted to... Making this fight completely one sided.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Magneto leviated Logan in the air then suck him to the scrap metal. He spun it around in the ai for a couple seconds the fung it towads the wall.
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Logan was raised, the game was completely unfair, this was an impossible task.
"Chuck turn this thing off!"
He yelled before getting slammed into the wall, letting out a loud growl.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Charles wasted no time to turn off the danger room. The Magneto robot power down and suk back into the floor. Logan, are you all right?
Back to top Go down
Matt / Magneto
Matt / Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm

"Yea, just fine."
He stood up and walked out of the danger room, he wasn't hurt any more then he could handle. He just hated the Magneto robot... it was a no win situation for him by himsef.
I'm going for a ride.
Logan thought before he started towards the garage for his bike, he more more angry then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo training(Logan)   Solo training(Logan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solo training(Logan)
Page 1 of 1