Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taken - Japan(Damian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm

(( Fast Forward >>))

The Next Day Damian and Akak awoke packing there things planning not to stay there for long but bleached there cloths and schreaded them damian went took a shower got dressed and turned on the news . With Depressing news ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Akachi used the shower after Damian and changed into her black shorts and red and black stripped sweater. she stared at the tv as she came out, sad news. she saw a report on the building that they were in before where she killed Ryou, they were blaming it on a toxic gas instead of her. Walking up to Damian she gave him an apple from her bag. "Depressing stuff is bad. wish that the news had something happy for once." akachi sighed. she didn't want to watch it anymore cause she didn't want to cry or even think about what happened. "Dam-sama, how did you deal with the school thing?" She was curious about it. "also, where to after this?" She gave him a one arm hug hoping that it will make him feel better before going over to her bad and throwing away her bloody clothing. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked over at the tv and then at Damian. touching his wings found them soft.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Damian Thought for a moment ." Well I.. I really dont remember I was 12 on the run from the cops and I lost control against One of the cops we were near a school he chased me in and I lost control of the air around me blowing the school to shreds , Next thing I knew I was at the brother hood House been there ever since .."Damian then stretched a little putting on his black Sweater and his his jeans . Damian got Up Put on his bag and told her " Lets Go I want to explore .."Damian said Giving a big smile to Aka ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

akachi listened to his story, made her feel a little sad but knew that if she had stayed in japan it would have been the same. but now she knew something about his past that she didn't know, no one at the brotherhood really told her cause they always said she wasn't a true member. Standing up she saw Damian smile. "Sounds like fun. I want a pastry. France has the best sweets." Akachi smiled grabbing her bag, following him outside.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:36 pm

(( New Topic ))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken - Japan(Damian)   Taken - Japan(Damian) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken - Japan(Damian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2