Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian Empty
PostSubject: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:42 pm

they landed in athens greece, one of the capitals of greece that had much history. she was seeing the world bit by bit. She woke up and looked around after they landed on the ground. "wow. its prettier than I than I though." She loved the simple things. Hoping down off Damian's back she saw some temples in the city and some other things that she thought was cool. "We can get Gyro here I think." She said out loud knowing that Damian liked it. She grabbed the end of one of his sleeves, smiling. She was a bit cold but she felt fine.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Damian was enjoying this he loved traveling But had a secret he has never told ..He Has a brother that lives i Rome a part of the camp-half blood there .He Has special powers too but he is forbidden to see him He is a so Of Hermes and he cant see him at all . Damian Has Had his past but so has Marcus (( Supposed to be Damian But there is already a Damian )) .Damian walked Over to Aka and said ,.."Lets get sommthing to eat .. "Damian Now Hungry for some gyro .." Now you got me wanting me to Have GYRO .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:15 pm

((confused by first part ROFL))

she noticed a look on his face that he was thinking about something. akachi smiled at Damian she wanted Gyro now, she didn't have it in egypt cause she had ordered lamb. Walking into town with Damian, they stopped at a small restaurant that was selling gyro. Looking around she could see that the place wasn't that busy since winter isn't normally the tourist season. She was enjoying traveling with Damian. "We'll have to come back in the summer when it is all pretty. Dam-sama, can I have gyro too." akachi asked still holding onto the end of his left sleeve with two fingers. She didn't want no body kidnapping him again.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

"Sure why not .."Dmian and aka walk into the resturant and sit down ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

akachi ordered the gyro as they sat down. she was going to treat Damian this time. "I have a question, what country were you born in?" She asked waiting for the food, she enjoyed the smell of the good food.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Englad .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

akachi stared at him, she never thought about england. "Do you ever want to go back there?" She asked as the food arrived. She played with hers rolling it with a metal fork.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

"No " Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Nodding her head, she figured it was something that he didn't like to talk about. she remembered him saying that he destroyed his whole school. Taking a bite of her gyro she looked around. "Well. We don't have to. England is boring anyway." she smirked. "Much rather spend time traveling with you. By the way when is our christmas break over?" She stared at his hair looking at the color it was. then she looked at his face with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

"When ever we want it to be over .. " Damian said ..(( Look at My relationship thingy it explains Y he dosn't want to go there but thats there next stop .))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

(makes sense. poor damian)

She smiled at him, she put her gyro on his plate finding that she wasn't too hungry at the moment. "I wish winter break lasted forever. but I owe it to myself to finish school. after all, I want to not finish it in the future." Akachi played with a piece of her pink hair between her fingers. She figured once this year is over and she graduates, she would be able to go anywhere she wanted with dimitri and not worry about school. But hearing some girls in the corner of the room giggling about how weird her hair is, she found herself even more not hungry at all. "Dam-sama. I was thinking....no never mind." She didn't feel like saying anything at the moment about what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

"What is Aka "Damian Said after finishing his gyro the Aka's ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Akachi didn't say anything when he asked, but played with the pita bread for a moment on her plate. "Do you like traveling with me? I feel sort of bad that you fly us everywhere." It wasn't what she was thinking about, but it was better than saying something about her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

"Yeah I love traeling with you .."Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Her voice fell silent for a moment, but then she smiled again. Akachi walked around the table and gave him a hug from behind gently wrapping her arms around his neck. "good. I am glad that you love traveling with me. Its fun flying around with you as well." Akachi said softly and smiled she didn't want to make it sound like she was yelling in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Damian payed the cheack and they both went exploring they then went to a weird shop ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Walking around she saw the weird shop and smiled looking through the window. "Oooo" She saw all the weird items that looked interesting. she liked weird things. She saw that they were open but she didn't really want to go inside. "DAm-sama. Do you like weird things? like old traditional stuff?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:21 pm

"Yeah I love weird things .."Damian added ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm

"so do I." she smiled and grabbed the end of the sleeve on his shirt pulling him into the store to look at the items. She found a blanket made out of goat pelts that felt so soft, but then she found an ox horn spear in the corner. She grabbed it and made a fighting stance. "Look I'm a athens warrior." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Damian Laughed and Grabbed the kilt .."Wouldn't I look Lovey .." Damian said Bashing his eyes around ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

akachi put the spear away, only to turn around seeing Damian in a kilt. She covered her mouth for a moment trying not to laugh, but then held her sides letting it out. Walking over to Damian she wrapped the goat pelt blanket around her. and then held a wooden staff in her hands. "I'm a sheep watcher" She smirked giving an hunched over look.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 am

Damian Took The kilt from his waste and found somthing from britian ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Looking at the thing that looked like it was from britian she bought the goat blanket with her own money. she was a bit cold since she is walking around in mainly shorts and a sweater. "find anything? I'm taking this home. ITs so warm in it."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Damian picked Up and tears came to his eyes ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

akachi walked over to him and saw the tear falling from his eyes. It made her worried and sad. "Hey....what's wrong?" She asked worried placing a hand on his should looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next