Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

(( help me think of somthing from britain that would me so much to him now ....))

Damian hugged her not letting go ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm

((a british soldier jacket....um....maybe some old british coins...oh maybe something like the british flag.))

Taken a little by surprise by his reaction, Akachi wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back. "its okay." She noticed he was holding something that reminded him of england, she remembered that he said he was from there. "Do you miss england? Would you like to go?" her face turned a little pink from the hug, but then it disappeared as she tried to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 pm

"Yeah I will go I want too see home again .."damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

She smiled and looked up at Damian keeping the smile on her face. "Dam-sama. I would love to see your home with you. Please don't be sad." She used a handkerchief from her pocket that was clean and dabbed the tear away from his left cheek gently. With one arm still wrapped around him. she hated seeing her friends cry, but it hurt more to see Damian cry. "Lets go to england." She tried to keep a smile on her face for him, but it slowly turned to sad wishing that she could do something.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:40 pm

"ok"Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Grabbing his hand she put the clothe back in her pocket with her other hand. "We can poke fun at those guards who can't move a muscle." She giggled trying to make him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"Yeah .." Damian Said Laughing ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Wrapping the goat blanket around DAmian, she giggled. "Now you are a goat. Wait does that mean I can eat you?" She winked at Damian just to poke fun at him.

Three tall men came into the store with masks over their faces and hand weapons. Akachi figured there might not be major crime enough to have a gun, but she got a little scared at the men went to rob the cashier. "Hey. that's a cool bag man. I'll just take that." One of the men grabbed Damian's bag.

((lol NOOO ROBERRY!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Damian Then Erupted a blast of air and blocked the man from even touch the cashier and the ash register . Damian grabbed a glass bottle and broke it on the floor the making the wind pick it up .. "You Have three Opptions Ither return my back or you get stabbed with glass have your pick .. "Damian said

(( Nice idea for a pic to draw ..))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Akachi's eyes went wide as the man didn't really see Damian as a threat till the wind picked up. The men refused to return the bag. "What you going to do about it freak? Go crying home to mommy." One of the men laughed, he went to swing at Damian with the bat in his hand. Akachi watched at the other two were getting ready to leave with Damian's bag. She blocked the door with her chains as the man swung the bat towards Damian's head.

"Dam-sama..." Akachi glared as her chains grew spikes on them.

"Dude. this isn't worth it. they're freaks man." One of the men near the chained door yelled.

((Good idea. ROFL that will be the next picture I draw after the one I am working on is done.))
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Damian Grabbed the bat with one hand and slammed it on the floor making splinters on the floor He picked them up off the floor and mixed them in with the glass .Damian Seperated them easylly and shot the at the two men making them fall to the ground with ease . Damian Grabbed his bag and the walked out of the store ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Akachi stood there not sure what to do, she removed her chains from the door and walked out. She was having fun and making damian smile till they came. "I'm sorry. I froze for a second." She felt like a failure a bit. "Lets just get out of here..." She shivered cause she was cold a bit.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm

"Its Fin Your Fine ."Damian said . "DUCK "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Akachi stared at him confused as the man that they left standing was at the store doorway. "Glad your fine..." Akachi turned her head. She heard the man yell damn monster and fire something. She took one step to the side in front of Damian and got a cross bow arrow in her shoulder. "Ow." She said wincing in pain a bit but held her tongue. "Little further up and I wouldn't be able to heal." she said as the man started to run away after seeing that Akachi was still standing, he was freaked out. Akachi looked at her blood as she tried to pull the arrow out.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 pm

"dont "Damian Chopped both parts of the arrow and blew the Main part out of her body ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Akachi flinched in pain trying not to scream and cause people to look. when he got it out, her wound slowly started to heal. "God damn it!!! I want to rip his head off for trying to shoot you." Akachi said out loud. She held her shoulder where she got shot as it was still in a little pain.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"Ok Lets go Hold on to my back .."Damian said ..

"I Think were being followed .."Damian added ..

(( New thread ))
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 pm

akachi hopped on his back and they flew off. She was still bleeding a little, she fell asleep on damian's back so that she didn't feel the pain.

((end thread))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian   Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient lands (Greece) - Damian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2