Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles follow (England) - Damian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Troubles follow (England) - Damian Empty
PostSubject: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Akachi woke up still in pain, but not as much. they were about to england it seemed. "Dam-sama. who was following us?" She just remembered it.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Male Number of posts : 951
Affliation : Damian-Airoman = Brotherhood , Multiple = X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 pm

"I really Don't know .."Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 pm

She felt a little light headed from losing some blood in Greece. "I won't let them hurt you." She rested her head on the back of his neck. "Its so nice up here..." She was cold but enjoyed the view.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

Single or taken (rp wise) : (Single in real Life ) RP wise Lets see How it goes ..

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Damian landed by a hotel and checked in ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Looking around, "If we are being followed is it safe to be in a hotel." Akachi wasn't sure who was following them, but she hoped off of Damian's back and stood on the ground. When they got to their room, she curled up in the comfy chair with her goat fur blanket. "Dam-sama, where would you like to see first?" She didn't want to push the subject. she knew that england had bad memories for him. Her red eyes looked at him while sitting there. She sat up and pushed back her shoulder hearing a pop as though something went back into place.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

"My Parents .." Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

"your parents...are they nice?" Akachi asked, she grabbed the end of her sleeve with two fingers. Akachi never really had a conversation with her own parents, she hoped that Damian's were nice to him. She bit her lip for a moment. "I'll go with you if you want. I think it would be nice to meet them." She gave him a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

"Well remeber they exiled me well My father did .. I don't know how they are now .."Dmaina addded "I would be delighted if you come .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Akachi remembered now that he told her that. "I'm sorry that they exiled you. for what its worth, I wouldn't exile you from my life or from near me ever." She turned pink a little not sure why she said that, but then calmed down. "It will still be a pleasure to go with you."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

"Lets go .."Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:12 pm

"No." She pouted, she was of course playing around. Standing up, she left her bag but grabbed her wallet putting it in her front pocket as they went out to the streets. She stuck close to Damian looking at people walking by. "So do your parents still live in the same place?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"well they shoud .."Damian said ...
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

She wondered how he could have been exiled by his own parents, she was starting to wonder who his parents were in status range in england. Keeping that at the back of her head, she smiled as she kept her mind on following Damian. "Do I even look alright to meet your parents? Man, they're going to think I'm a punk." She was making a joke on the last part pointing at her hair. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yeah Your fine .." damian said as he can to huge house Gaurded with a big fence ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Akachi stared at the house they came by. "Wow....its huge." Akachi was amazed by all the buildings and how old they were. "I love old houses. they look so nice. Always open normally." She put her hand on the fence. "Are there other houses like this?" she saw though that he didn't laugh at her joke. Putting her a finger at the end of his lip line, she made a smile. "See." She smiled. "Come on. Smile. Maybe they missed you."
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

"There the well were the well you'll see .."Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 pm

the sentence confused her very much, she felt like her english might be bad. "alright. Lets get to the house. I hear it rains alot here." Akachi was cold as it was, she waited for Damian to lead the way. She rubbed the back of her head. She was worried about things at the moment but kept a smile.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Damian walked into the house .."Mom Dad .."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Akachi followed Damian, she was shocked to find that this was his house. She didn't really expect it. Standing behind Damian, she waited to see if his parents came out. "Is your family noble or something?"
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

"Try Royal ..."Damian said .

"Damian !!!!" A voice called ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Akachi didn't say anything. "Royal..." Akachi did hear him right, she wasn't sure or not. "Well doesn't matter." She wasn't sure what to expect when she heard Damian's name being called. She remained silent and kept close to Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

"yes mum ..."Damian said
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

akachi was more curious now. "Hello Misses Drake..." She wasn't sure but she kept her voice calm like she normally did. She felt a bit nervous cause she didn't know what these people were like. She grabbed the end of Damian's left sleeve with two fingers again. "nice to meet you" Akachi said with a smile keeping her voice happy. Trying to make Damian happy as well. she didn't know how this was going to go.

Back to top Go down
Damian / Multiple
Beta/Cheyarafim
Damian / Multiple

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 pm

"Nice to meet you also ..Damian My Boy come here give your mum a hug .. I love you very Much .."Evelin said ..

Damian walked over to his mum and gave her a hug .."I missed you .." Damian said ..
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Akachi smiled happy that it was a happy greeting and that the mom seemed nice. she wasn't sure what to do. "We were in the area and thought it be nice to visit..." She was really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles follow (England) - Damian   Troubles follow (England) - Damian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles follow (England) - Damian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next