Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 pm

It was the night of the concert in new york, he had gotten a limo for Kitty and whom ever she wanted to bring. Dimitri arrived at the house wearing a black high collar jacket with a white dress shirt and an ascot that made him look like he was from the edwardian era. Black dress pants and black boots, he didn't want to under dress for the concert. Waiting outside the Xavier house for kitty, he stood by the door. His hair short but he kept it to his side since it was how it flowed now. Covering his empty eyesocket with the lock of hair, he didn't want to scare anyone whom decided to come.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Kitty exited the front door wearing a knee length black dress, her hair tied back into a loose bun. She smiled at Dimitri "Like, I'd say you clean up nice but you dress like this every day." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm

dimitri smiled. "I dress like I did in the royal palace. Might scare you if I show up in jeans on day." dimitri bowed with a smile giving her a yellow rose since he knew what red ones meant. "shall we wait a bit for others?" He stood up straight grabbing the door handle behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

"Thank you." she said and took the rose. Kitty shurgged "I suppose, like, I don't know if anyone else is comming."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Looking at her outfit, he saw that she looked rather lovely almost like a princess. "You look lovely by the way." He took her hand gentle and bowed placing his forehead against it instead of his lips. Standing up straight he let go of her hand. "sorry old fashion I believe. But I will make sure you have a good night."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 pm

She giggled "I swear Dimitri, like, you really are trying to spoil me rotten!" She looked back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"I enjoy spoiling those who deserve it." Dimitri opened the limo door for kitty so that she doesn't have to stay outside incase it rained or she got cold. "Well you know if you were a princess back then, I would be taking you to the ball and asking you to dance you know. I have to say the dresses back then made people unable to breathe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)   Concert in Newyork (open/kitty) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concert in Newyork (open/kitty)
Page 1 of 1