Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) Empty
PostSubject: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 am

Dimitri walked into the Xavier school with ease, dressed in his black dress pants and edwardian style high collar shirt, he looked like a nobleman. as he went to the dinning room placing chocolate and candy all around for little kitty on teh table. even new chocolates he created. dimitri smiled as he felt that this mutant liked his chocolates alot, plus he owed her an apology for acting the way he did. though he never apologized, he felt that he had to for her. he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Admin/Alpha/Resident Diva
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Female Number of posts : 2074
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Kitty rushed down the stairs, her bag swung over one shoulder. She was about to head out the doorWhen Dimitri caught her eye. Kitty quickly spun and went over to the dining room. She stoodin the doorway "Hey."
Back to top Go down
https://xmenrise.rpg-board.net
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 pm

dimitri stood in front of her blocking her view before she saw the treats. Dimitri smiled, as he covered her eyes with a clean rose colored hankerchief. "I have a surprise for you. its an apology for the mall." He smirked looking for a moment to check. he saw that all the things were in order. Removing the clothe he revealed the hundreds of candy that covered the entire long dinning room table.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

Single or taken (rp wise) : Single. My prefrences are furry, blue, and with gold eyes

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Kitty gasped when she saw the arrangement "Wow. Omigosh." She stammered for a bit before forming a coherent sentance "Wow Dimitri this is totally nice of you." She thanked "But I really can't accept this much." Part of it was jst her manners, part of it was te little dancer manifesting on her shoulder, reminding her to keep in shape.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Dimitri looked away sadly. "You can give it to your friends if you want. I made all of this extra candies for you." He walked up to her and bowed with a hand extended to her. "I would be honored if you actually attended a fundraiser with me in a month in new york city. Its to raise money for starving families. You are welcome to bring a friend if you wish." He looked up at her with a smile. "Wouldn't want you to feel like it was a date."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:40 pm

At the mention of the fundraiser Kitty's head turned so fast it was a miracle she didn't get whiplash. "Like, you had me at New York City." Kitty giggled "I would be honored to accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm

dimitri smiled as he stood up handing her an invitation with two tickets inside. "Its a formal event, so I look forward to getting a small dance out of you." He smiled at Kitty happy that she accepted. he wished though he didn't have to give her an extra ticket, but he didn't want to be rude. "And do not worry, I'll pick you and your friend up in a limo. rather not use a helicopter. it might ruin your pretty hair."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

"Well, like, you certainly know how to treat a lady." Kitty complimented "And I think you're the one who needs to be worried about that dance." She giggled "I'm told I'm hard to keep up with."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

dancing it what Dimitri loved to do back when he was with his royal family, so he gave her a kind smile. "I was taught to respect women. After all, what can you do when you lived with seven females in one house always around." Dimitri was always in charge of guarding his female cousins, but saying that made him miss them again. "lovely kitty, I think it is you who will have to keep up with me. After all how many girls get to dance with a russian prince." He pulled a chocolate from his pocket and ate half of it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde / Ororo
Kitty Pryde / Ororo

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Kitty retorted with a smug look n her face "You sir, have not seen me dance." Kitty was beyond game for Dimitri's benefit. Dancing, a nice dress, a limo, Kitty was pretty much set.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

((Freind=Kurt ;D))
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

"Well then you'll have to show me at the fundraiser how you dance. I haven't party danced since forever." Which was true, rave dances were things he never went to. He was more of the classical dancing kind of man. He liked to keep true to his way. "May I ask the color you will be wearing so that I mad make sure I don't come in over classy. Wouldn't want to embarrass you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)   Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweets is sometimes heaven (Kitty/open)
Page 1 of 1