Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon returns (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

The demon returns (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Akachi had been gone a long time to russia and many places. she had kept under ground. Akachi's red eyes looking at the ground, as blood trickled down her lips from the wine bottle filled iwth blood in her hands. Her fangs no longer stabbing her lips as she walked down the street not sure what to do. Her black leather high heels clicking against the stone floor as her short black dress clung to her body. she looked older than before now. Akachi kept to the shadows since it was night time, her eyes looking at the humans at the end of the way in silence. she had only not told really many people she was back. but her sharp nails had the scent of fresh blood on them. Moving forward, she stepped in the street.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

Male Number of posts : 846
Affliation : X-men
Single or taken (rp wise) : ~Forever Alone~
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Cale walked along the streets, even at night they had cars and people. He was kind of hoping for a nice, silent walk he could clear his head on. Things had been kind of dull as of late, a little adventure would never hurt. He sighed, he should enjoy the peace while it's here. Before you know it those jerks from The Brotherhood would be trying to kill them again...
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

akachi got a familiar scent of sweet blood that smelt more delicious than what was in the bottle she had drank. Walking out of the alley, Akachi turned and saw Cale. her cold eyes went bright for a moment and smirked at him. "Hello Cale." she said as she placed a finger under his warm chin. "You got taller than before." She smirked standing close to Cale as her fangs showed while speaking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Akachi!" He wrapped his arm around her and hugged her tightly. It had not been months since he'd seen her! "I've missed you tons! I've been so bored, thank goodness your back. I can finally hang out with someone I know." He put her down when he noticed he was hugging her so hard that he had pulled her into the air. "How have things been for you?" He said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Akachi blinked when he picked her up; her face wetn red with that hug. she didn't know what to say. Listening to him, she missed him as well but it sort of snapped her out of her demon state. "I just got back from Russia." akachi told him, she looked up at his cheerful smile when he put her down. "Good, came back to see you and some people. And maybe run the brotherhood for a while." Akachi thought about Cale and Dam-sama the whole time she was over seas. her tight fighting dress she knew revealed her figure more than her formal clothing. "and what about you? " Akachi stared at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his face near hers giving him a hug. "you too tall."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:11 pm

"I'm not tall, your just short." He giggled. "Running the Brotherhood, eh? Try to make it so they get some manner." He looked at her dress, he had just noticed how small and tight it was. "Those clothes are a bit revealing, don't you think?" He blushed.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 pm

akachi laughed at his words. "I had some learning manners. but hard teaching pie-chan." Akachi smiled, as she saw that he blushed. Letting go of Cale, she looked at her dress. "I grew a bit in Russia. Well in other ways... but still short and cute." Akachi scratched behind his wolf ear and ruffled his hair. But the smell of his blood was so delicious.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Cale's tail wagged loose when she scratched him. He took his hat off, not really caring about what people thought. "You're more... Mentally mature?" He shrugged, it happened to everyone. He leaned in close to her and licked her cheek, a common greeting for him as of late.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Akachi blinked when he said that and almost smacked him before he licked her cheek. Akachi's face went beat red and she fainted from blushing too red. falling over on the ground, her face was still red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"Shit, shit, shit..." He picked her up and sighed. How many times was this going to happen? But, then again, she did look cute, all blushing and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 pm

akachi after a bit opened her eyes and looked at Cale whom had picked her up. She saw his red cheeks, and being close to his skin. she slowly leaned up towards his face, and sank her fangs into his shoulder taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Cale grunted and blushed. This again. He was fine with Akachi feeding on him, as long as she didn't take it too far. He has actually gotten use to the pain. He sat down and held her there. It was like nursing a baby, except a bit more painful.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Akachi blushed when he sat down, removing her fangs she looked at him not sure what to say. she sat there on his lap, looking at him not sure what to say. she knew that she shouldn't bite people, but mutant blood tasted better than human blood or steaks. removing her arms from around his neck, she placed them on her lap. thinking for a moment, she wondered what her other friends were doing. Looking back at Cale, she saw that his cheeks were red. "whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 pm

"Oh..." He blushes madly. "Nothing, don't worry about it. You can keep eating if you want, I've got plenty of blood." He patted her head and messed up her hair. He was tempted to start tickling her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

akachi saw him blush even more, she stared at him going into her demon mode for a moment as her eyes went back to blood red and her hair went darker. "I'm good now...don't need to kill you now do i..." She grinned with her fang. "so tell Akachi what is on your mind, or do I have to coax it out of you?" Akachi grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:59 pm

He sighed, not really noticing Akachi had gone bad, he told her. "Things have just been a bit boring around here, and I've been getting crushes on all my friends. I'm just wish it was back to normal, when we would get in fights at the mall and stuff..." He glanced off. "But, now that you're here, I guess it's a bit better."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Akachi smiled at him. "well you can always fight." Akachi brought her face close to his, inching closer and closer to him as her nose touched his and she grinned. getting up and standing in front of him spinning around on the tip of her bare feet. "So you saying you going to stop flirting now...with them..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm

"I'll try to. I'm kind of mixed about my feelings right now, being a teenager is no fun." He pulled himself up and stood next to Akachi. "Want to go watch a movie or something?" He asked nicely. He had money to burn.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Akachi looked up at Cale and sighed. "You never get what I say..." Akachi smirked, her dress was a little too tight on her legs so she used her chain and caused a little rip to make it easier for her to walk. "movie sounds nice...but nothing good playing...how about a flight?" She grabbed his hand and used her chain that came from the tree to fly them into the sky reaching the clouds seeing the stars.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm

"A flig-" Cale gasped when he was thrust into the hair. It was beautiful, but he was slightly busy worrying about what would happened when the started to descend. He clinged to Aka, it looked ridiculous, being as he was so much taller than her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm

akachi held his arm to make sure he didn't fall off as she made her chains spread out in the sky like a floor. She spun around with him on it as though dancing. she laughed almost evilly; but she smiled at Cale. "So...one side likes one and the other likes another. Want to dance with me?" Akachi smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

He blushed. This was dream like. He took Akachi's hand and started to dance, letting her lead that way. Being as he never danced before, he stumbled a few times, but got the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Akachi smiled as she tried to show him how to dance. "your pretty good." She smiled. "I like it up here. I learned this is russia, makes me feel more peaceful." the wind made her hair flow around her shoulders and danced with him. "I went there to learn to control my blood lust. but seems I haven't. Might have made it worse." Akachi laughed as she got them to dance. she saw the cresent moon behind them and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Beta/Lupine
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Cale blushed and fell forward on accident, falling onto Akachi. Their faces were barely apart, and he was blushing madly. He was panting a bit, the cold air made every puff of breath a white cloud that settled on Akachi's face. "Sorry, I'm clumsy..."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 pm

akachi fell over with cale and her face went red as his heavy body was on top of her. "its...okay...it was an accident... learning to dance is a problem sometimes..." akachi saw that his face was red, touching his cheek she tried to calm him down a little, but she saw that his heart was racing. "your going to have a heart attack if you keep going like that." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon returns (OPEN)   The demon returns (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon returns (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next