Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

(KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile Empty
PostSubject: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

chace walked in rubbing the back of his head going to the dinning room to study. he put the books down on the table, but then sat there thinking about how he scared that girl. a sad look sat on his face as his head was covered by teh hood. he didn't want to be found by his father, but same time he was tired of scaring people.
"what have I done..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Kate yawned, bored as all hell. She thought about trying to go out to the park, but then again, Will still had the truck. She had her laptop, like, a ton of movies, but then she was practically asking for her friends to message her and ask why she left. Instead, she could always try working on finding friends here. That's work. Someone was in the dining room. She could hear them setting their stuff on the table.

"Hey, dude!" she said with a smile, noting his dark clothing. Well, Shadow would get along better than I would. Some goth.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Chace lifted his head from the table as his hood fell down without him noticing. "Oh sorry. Hello..." chace smiled, as he was trying to control his other side with the calm enviroment. he smiled at her weakly as his books on math and sicence were open. "I'm Chace and you are?" He noticed his hood was down and grabbing it he quickly put it up seeing the light. He pulled it just over his eyes. "Sorry I have a little issue with light."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

"Call me Kate, but don't worry 'bout the hod, my sister's just as dark of a person," Kate said, walking towards him and pushing his chair back with him in it. He was cute without the hood. So why not flirt with him a bit? She sat herself in his lap, pushing his hood back playfully. "You'd like her if you ever met her."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Chace's face went red and he got tongue tied when she moved him and sat on his lap. Pulling his hood back, he had a hard time looking at her as the light bothered him. She was hitting on him, and his face was beat red. "That is nice, whom is she? you look like someone i have met already." Chace said as some of the features looked familiar. but as she sat on his lap he kept his hands off of her last thing he needed to do was change. trying to control his other side, he gave a slight smile.

"Um do you normally sit on people's laps you just met..." He pause.d "Don't get me wrong your beautiful and all. Its just...I am just not use to girls jumping on my lap when they first meet me." Chace told her. he wasn't sure waht to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm

"Her name is Shadow, she's some goth who wants to be daddy's little girl," Kate said, smiling at him. "But come on, a cutie like you must have people all over him when he keeps that hood off." She ran a finger over his chin, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm

chace's face went beat red and wasn't sure what to say when her finger touched his chin. but then when she mentioned shadow. "Oh that is the girl I scared to death. Lives with the brotherhood?" Chace asked. He wasn't sure how to approach that one. but looking at the girl a smirk appeared on his face when called cute. "I tend not to let people get close. I have a split issue." Chace grabbed her hand lightly that had touched her face it was warm to him. "you must have men all over you. Flirting and all."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"Yeah, she wants to make him think she's in the family business," Kate said, sighing lightly. He smirked, and she continues to smile, moving in closer. "But uh, I'm used to splits. Shadow and Will are the same way. I'm not." He grabbed her hand, and she used her other to help her sit up. "I do get a few guys though," Kate admitted, snuggling up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Chace's body shuttered for a moment and blushed as red as he could go. Grabbing his hood and pulling it down to hide his red face. when she spoke about some things, and how she snuggled up to his chest. "I don't like games..." He was trying to control his other side. His hand slowly touched her head as though to pat it. his heart raced as she was on his lap still with her head against his chest. "So what would you like from me then? I'm not a goth. I just have to wear dark clothing to keep the light away."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

"You're cute and seem dangerous, I like that," Kate replied when asked what she wanted from him. "I never said you were goth. Just hot and dangerous." She pushed her hair over her ear before pushing his hood back down. "Don't hide that pretty face, Chace."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 pm

chace looked at Kate, when he was called hot and dangerous. dangerous was right. As the hand that held her head turned into a skeleton hand, the bones in his neck were slowly visible and one of his eyes went pure red. Looking at Kate his heart raced as it was harder to control. "Kate...your are hot and all...but I don't want to harm you..." Chace lifted his head as his teeth slowly became sharp. "But if you want dangerous...I'm not something to test." He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'll eat you up." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"Just tell me before it all goes down and I'll be in the pool, water's my element anyway," Kate assured him, feeling at the bones. "What's it feel like, changing like this?" She traced a finger over his neck as the bones became visible, smiling all the same. "I knew you'd be dangerous. I dealt with Will and Shadow by hiding in a bath tub until their fits were over. I'll be fine here."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Chace looked at her and was shocked when she said that, it was weird but it made him worried. "It feels painful." He said as he grabbed her hand but the rest of him slowly began to change. bit by hit as the shadowy cloak surrounded them and the bone hands held hers. but his face remained as he was trying to hold it off. "Well me I can get you anywhere...and that is good. water is a better skill than shadow." Chace looked at her as he stood up growing over a foot taller than her as he set her down. Looking down he leaned down towards her head level as he was doing his best to control it. "I suggest run or do harm it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"Must really be hard then," Kate whispered, looking at his bone hands. "Go ahead, if it's hard to keep this even, let it change you, wait until it calms down, that's what my siblings do. Then fight back." She looked up at him as he set her down, she smiled softly. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." She reached up to pat his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Chace's face went red as the darkness took over allowing the shadow monster to come out. the skeleton with boned face looking at the young girl. He picked her up by one arm looking at her curiously. "You do not seem scared of me? that is no fun." The monster said as he looked at the girl named Kate. "Wish you were as terrified as your sister when I threw her around the construction area." the shadow monster said putting her down. he remained still looking at her rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

"I grew up with her and my brother loosing their hold on their own bodies constantly, I'm used to it," Kate explained, studying him. "I don't think you'll be much worse than them together. So don't even try scaring me." She grabbed his hand, holding it as if he were still normal. No matter how different the two were, same person on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

The monster stood there looking at the girl holding his hand. having someone not scared of him wasn't fun to him. but it was odd that she just sat there holding his bony hand. the reaper bent down looking at her as the shadow of his cloak slowly wrapped around her like a veil. he got to her head level. "so can I kill them then?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 pm

"No, but you can be good and not masochistic like Wolverette is to Shadow," Kate offered, moving to lean on his side. "You can be the best damn guy out there." She kept hold of his hand, holding it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 pm

When the girl went to lean on him, he watched as she went right through him as though he wasn't there. He got bored with this and got pissed off. "what ever." the monster said as he turned back into Chace and the boy looked at Kate with his red eyes still there. "Hello." He said inspecting her for marks. "odd. why aren't you hurt?" He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"I guess I bore him," Kate replied, smiling at Chace still. "I'm not afraid. Maybe you aren't as bad as I though, bunny rabbit." She laughed slightly, pecking his cheek before walking towards the doorway/archway (I forgot, okay?) and back to her dorm, looking back at him playfully. If he did follow her though, of course she'd drown him, but hey. Give him somthing to think about.
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:53 am

Chace looked at the girl as she gave him a kiss on the cheek he wasn't sure what to do. but when she called him a rabbit he wasn't sure what to say now. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "I was wondering there is a party this coming friday. like a dance of sorts...can you or would you mind going...with me... its like a ball...I was wondering since you weren't scared of him..." Chace's face went red as he was asking. he stood in the doorway not leaving it as he walked her walk towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:57 am

"Sure, I like dancing," Kate called over her shoulder, continuing towards her room. She looked over her shoulder winking at him and smiling still. "Good luck studying."
Back to top Go down
Chace
Alpha
Chace

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Chace blushed and he jumped in the air with a smile on his face. he walked over to the table and went back to studying but then his mind was having conflicts about what to do at the ball or party. his face went red still realizing he just asked a girl out.

((END TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile   (KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(KATE/OPEN) The demon is home...with a smile
Page 1 of 1