Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makoto Warren. ((finished))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Makoto Warren. ((finished)) Empty
PostSubject: Makoto Warren. ((finished))   Makoto Warren. ((finished)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Name: Makoto Warren

Power: Makoto can copy the power of anyone in a 100 yard radius. This ability grants full control yet none of the experience of the original user. After exiting the 100 yard radius he is able to store one power in himself and use it at about half the ability to the orignal user.

Side: brotherhood

Personality: Makoto is a outspoken person with a tendency to annoy others. He always says what he thinks even if the others do not want to hear it. He has extreme trust issues and will refuse to trust those around him. He is usually kind to those around him but is known to be extremely quick to rage. If someone hurts a person close to him then Makoto becomes obsessed with hunting that person down. He will then torture that person horribly before killing them slowly. The same thing happens in battle. He loses himself in battle and becomes more sadistic, taking joy in the pain of his enemies.

Appearance: Makoto Warren. ((finished)) 1066991

Bio: Makoto was always a troubled child. His father abused him which caused him to become a recluse. Having been shunned by everyone else Makoto developed a "friend" with dark tendencies. His powers manifested when he began to match all the top athletes in school. He did everything they did, but when they left the area he could no longer perform those actions. He eventually realized he was a mutant when he met someone named Sabertooth. The boy copied the older mutants power. When his father found him in this state he started to hurt Makoto in a drunken rage. With his new found power Makoto's evil "friend" took control and killed his father. When Makoto regained control he was horrified. He ran away from his home and ended up being found by Magneto, who saw the boys potential. He offered to help Makoto if e boy joined his cause, with nowhere else to turn Makoto agreed.

((it may be a little short but I prefer to create my character more through RP than through an application))

Stats:

-Your stats added together may equal a total of 250.
-Any stat has a starting max of 75

Attack: 60
Stamina: 50
Control: 20
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 25
Will: 40
Stealth: 10
Persuasiveness:35
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Makoto Warren. ((finished)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto Warren. ((finished))   Makoto Warren. ((finished)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm

looks good. I approve. but please limit it to one power in radius. since everyone here is a mutant.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com

Makoto Warren. ((finished))
Page 1 of 1