Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) Empty
PostSubject: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 pm

akachi brought Makoto up to the kitchen sitting him down in the chair before making him food. she placed small foods in front of him while she made him some left over steak. Looking at Makoto sadly, seeing this she wasn't sure if this was what she wanted anymore, but she walked over to Makoto taking his wounded arm and began bandaging it while the hot food is being made. "Eat it slowly or you will get sick. Stop picking fights." Akachi told him sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Makoto growled slightly as he bgan to eat. "Me and Matt were trainibg together and she comes in and flips out. To be honest it wasnt my fault for starting this time...fr once." He could tell she was upset. "Akachi.....you dont have to take care of me. Ill find a way to manage...." seeing her like this hurt him a lot. "I have food...so dont worry about me now."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Shaking her head at Makoto, she listened to his words. Rubbing the back of her head. Her eyes looked at Makoto sadly. "Just that I thought you ran away again..." akachi said sadly. Looking down at her hands, she walked over to the stove and prepared a plate of the made food. "Its my job to take care of and make sure the house is in order. even the brotherhood." Akachi said.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Makoto looked at her. "Im not part.of the brotherhood...." he turned away from her. "I promised you i wouldnt run away again...but apparently you dont even know me enough to believe that..." he stood up and pushed the chair in. "Thank you for the food."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Akachi lowered her eyes. "Well last time I saw you. You had ran away and got brought back by an xmen. I thought maybe this time you did what you wanted." aakachi said, when he got up she grabbed his shoulders and made him sit down again as her chains wrapped around his hands as she sat the plate down on the table. "Now enough of this. I am glad I found you. I don't want you dead." akachi kissed Makoto's cheek as she cut a piece of steak off and held a fork out to him. "Now do I have to force feed you or givee you a kiss and make you drink me. I know you love me makoto, but I still feel a little hurt. I wanted you to come to me first to tell me." akachi kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Makoto looked away. "The Aka i knew wouldnt have believed that...." he said sadly. "By the way, im not hungry anymore. So can you please let me.go?" He said perfectly kindly and with a ffaked smile. "I need some time outside after i was left to rot underground."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 pm

"Well I just got my memory back you idiot." She said as she threw the plate at the wall, looking at Makoto sadly allowing her chains to let him go. "I don't know what to believe anymore. My head still hurts...like I got a hole in it." akachi said as she turned to him. He wanted to go outside. So she opened a cabinet and sat in it with her knee's up to her chin. "Sorry world...I fail again."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Makoto looked.over at her and sat next to her. "Your not the only one that failed Akachi-chan...I failed to do the one thing i was supposeed to do...be there cor you. Instead i got myself locked downstairs..." He sighed and looked over at her. "You didnt fail Aka..because of you i have a home....a purpose....annd a family..." He turned her head to face his. "And i may say horrible things to you sometimes but it is all bullshit...Your the nost intelligent, beautiful, kind, strong, most amazing girl i have ever known....so please....dont call yourself a failure."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am

Akachi held her head as Makoto spoke to her, she felt like she was breaking in her mind. She was still processing everything. Coming out of her cabinet, she looked at Makoto listening to his words. "I grew up taking every word serious. and all words were serious. so when you..." She stopped herself and looked up at Makoto happy that he had a home. She just felt like now, she should just be beaten in the side of her head with a hammer. Her red eyes looking up at Makoto, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Then why do I feel that no matter how hard I try...I just get pushed away..." a tear formed in akachi's eyes but she didn't allow it to fall as she stood up straight looking at him. refusing to allow herself to cry inside her home.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:12 am

Makoto jumped down and looked at her. "Tbe reason i pushed you away.....is i was afraid. Afraid you would get hurt because of me, that i would hurt you....and that you wouls end up hurting me....." He looked at her dead in the eye and moved a little closer. "I know i can be an asshole, hell i almost always one but it doesnt change the fact that i was still running....when you shielded me from that attack out front is when i finally realized that you were still the same Aka." He moved even closer. "Im a stupid, arrogant, subborn, selfish asshole but i stll would give anything for you. It took me all this to realize that pushing you away only hurt both of us...not only that it made me want you more than ever. Thhe week i spent downstairs was filled with thought of how i could.make up ro you......i guess.....really all i can say is....I love you Akachi....and im finallg unafraid to have you like me back."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 am

akachi listened as he got closer, not saying anything this time. she listened to his words, but couldn't bring herself to say anything. It was like he finally grew up. As he got closer and closer, Akachi finally took a step back looking at him. Remembering what dimitri told her last week, Akachi bit her lip not sure what to say. He loved her, but akachi wasn't sure if she loved Makoto. she liked him and all, but in the back of her mind she was worried he would abandon her as well.

Akachi grabbed Makoto's hand and pulled him towards her wrapping an arm around his neck. "Can we just start again...like no more of this chaos please. If you start again...I don't think I'll deal with it as well as this." Akachi shed a tear, but wiped it away with her finger. Her old self started to pop out as her cheeks went pink. she held her egyptian necklace in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 am

Makoto smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I promise Akachi." He leaned forward ad kissed her cheek. "we can start over again. No crazy experiments, no running away, no insanne splits, just us." He ran a hand through her hair softly. "Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

feeling his hands around her waist, she didn't know if she could believe the promise this time. he promised over and over and she found that each one...seemed to get broken. But looking up at Makoto as he spoke. This time the man seemed sincere as though something was there that made her want to believe him. Her cheeks went red when his hands ran through her hair. "Hai." She said in her japanese language meaning yes. "Very well. but...do it again and no more. I don''t like games." Akachi told him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

Makoto nodded. "I swear on my life that I will never leave you again Akachi." He said softly to her. "I would pull down the moon for you. Compared to tbat these few things shouldnt be a problem." He grasped her hand lightly and leaned forward to kiss her. He didnt know wether she would let him but it was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 am

Akachi just stood there, a thought circled in her mind. She had let herself go soft again and she hated when she did that. But she listened as she is supposed to listen to all brotherhood members. It sounded cute of his words, but she still didn't believe them. But his lips touched hers, she allowed it for a moment. Even though she gave him a slight kiss back, akachi stepped away from him with her hand on his chest. "Very well. But you need to eat. We have a big thing coming up soon. And you look like bones." Akachi told him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

Makoto smiled a little. "Ok Akachi." He sat back down and began to eat. "May i ask what is this big thing?" He said between mothfuls. "But Akachi for this to work i need something from you as well."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 am

akachi looked at Makoto and sat down at the table not sure what to say about what she could give. She watched him eat the steak. "Steak, potatoes, pasta, chicken, and veggies." akachi told him, her eyes looked at Makoto wondering what she could give. Looking at her finger at the pink diamond on her finger she pulled it off and gave it to Makoto. "Here wear this. I'm not sure what to give you." She told him as she placed a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 am

Makoto shook his head. "That isnt what I meant."He said returning the ring to her. "I need a promise from you." He looked at her with complete seriousness. "I need you to promise that you will not hide things frome me. I promised to do the same to you already so i just need to know if you can do that,"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Akachhi looked at him and frowned. "I haven't kept anything. I say what I say." akachi told him, she placed a hand on his shoulder with a smirk on her face. "You still have learning to do, but I'll do my best." Akachi told him as she got a pop cicle and started eatting it.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Makoto nodded slightly. "Got it Alachi." He finished his food and stood up slightly. "I need to go and train some more Akachi." He smiled at her and stretched his limbs out. "I still need to become more tough."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Akachi grabbed his arm and made him sit down. "No. You rest for a day. At least till you digest that flesh you habe been eatting." Akachi told him. her cheeks were pink, but she sat on his lap so that he wouldn't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Makoto began to argue but he decided not to and shut his mouth. He turned bright red when she say on his lap. "A-Akachi?" he stuttered just now realizing what she was wearing. He suddenly felt extremely awkward and couldn't think.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Akachi noticed his face and looked at him still eatting the popcicle. "What? You want one?" Akachi aasked pointing at the grape flavored freezie. Her eyes looking him up and down, leaning her head over she rested her head on his arm. Noticing he was looking at her body. "what I was going to train."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Makoto blushed so bright it looked like hhe was going to explode. "I wasnt- i mean i didnt intend tk look. I ummm..." he had no idea what to say as he was avoding looking at her. "Y-yes i would like a popsicle." He said quickly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 pm

akachi blushed and smirked looking at Makoto. She ran a finger down his chin and placed her popcicle in his mouth allowed him to taste it. "you should have some of mine." she ran her fingers through her hair. before running her fingers through his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)   Pain of hunger (Makoto/open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain of hunger (Makoto/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next