Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 pm

dimitri walked into the house and looked around. he dropped the bag of candy he brought for akachi on the table with her name on it. thinking it was a good idea, Dimitri got a feeling there was someone in the house. shrugging it off, he sat at the table eatting left overs. wondering where akachi was.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Makoto walked in rubbing the mark on his neck he got from Akachi. His lips still tingled slightly from the kiss they shared. "I hope they keep this fridge stocked " he said to himself as he entered the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Shadow ran down the stairs after she heard the door open and close, hoping it was Matt. She needed to find out where the closest discount furniture store was. She at least needed to find a mattress, since there were currently prints from the floor on her back. They would probably be permanent if she didn't find something. What she found though, was Dimitri, a boy she'd met her first day at the Brotherhood, and a blonde boy in the kitchen. She didn't recognize the blonde, so he must've been new.
"Um, hi," she said to them both.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 pm

dimitri saw the boy came in and then saw Shadow. Smiling at her he stood up and bowed to her like a gentleman. "so nice to see you again...you look like you had a bad sleep. Has your bed come in yet?" He saw the marks, and then stared at her for a moment went a smile. "I insist you take the bed from my room. I tend not to sleep here much. If I do I normally crash in Akachi's room when she isn't here." Dimitri laughed.

but then his eyes went to the new boy. the mark on his neck, the two holes made dimitri stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Makoto looked over at Dmitri. "What?" he asked. "Do you have to stare at me?" He asked, he could feel himself already copying Dmitri's powers. "So what are you looking at anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Shadow smiled slightly, pulling at her hair nervously. "Um, I was going to go check for a mattress store, furniture store or something. And I couldn't possibly take your bed, no matter how unused it is," she replied, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 pm

dimitri looked at Shadow for a moment and shook his head. "Nonsense. if Aka knew you didn't have a bed you would come home to one." He said, but then his eyes went to the new boy. Walking up to him. "So...you had a go with Akachi...what is your relation to her?" Dimitri said with a smile on his face as though curious. "I see she gave you the same marks as me."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Makoto looked at him flatly. "I dont need to explain anything to you," he said coldly. "What does it matter to you anyway?'
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 pm

"No, and if you tell her, you won't have one either," Shadow warned, smiling slightly. It was good to know someone cared about her at all. The boys' conversation caught her interest, though. What were they talking about?! Well, then again, everyone in this house was a mutant. There was no telling what they meant.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

dimitri didn't like playing games at the moment, he grabbed Makoto by the collar and lifted him up putting him against the fridge. "Don't you ever go near her or I'll rip that fucking head off." Dimitri snapped coldly at the boy. "I know your skills. and I got a better chance at killing you than you do me." Dimitri threw the boy to the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Makoto got up and laughed. "Dmitri Dmitri Dmitri.. you poor misguided fool. I can do anything you can do." Makoto slipped into a shadow only to appear behnd dmitri and shove him against a wall. "I will go near whoever the fuck i want, and if you try to hurt ne again i will rip out your insides."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"Okay, boys, no fighting, please," Shadow said, stepping between the two, her claws out and a wall of fire between her and Makoto. If she was correct and he'd been able to absorb Dimitri's powers, he would do the same to hers and not get hurt. "If they see blood, they'll blame the closest person, who might wind up being me. Otherwise, they may kick you out. I know Akachi wouldn't want either of you kicked out. So please, calm down." Men these days, Shadow thought. So territorial. "My suggestion is that you both shut up, sit down, and talk through this. We're all on the Brotherhood and may need each other some day."
"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm

When eh saw what the boy could do, Dimitri jumped through a shadow around the girl named shadow and came out of the cabinet kicking Makoto in the back of the head. "Like hell you will. I'm older than anyone in this room. sorry shadow but I'll rip him apart." He drew he dagger from his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Makoto smiled and took control of Dmitri's shadow. "Such a pathetic litgle man." Makoto used the power to make dmitri drop the knife. "Your weak, relying on a weapon. Your not even wortb my time." Makoto used the shadow control to render dmitri immobile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"You know what?!" Shadow growled, about ready to scream. Her eyes were darkening as she unsheathed her claws, thinking about slicing one of them. Then again, some men could be controlled by love and lust. "This better work," she muttered, walking up to Makoto, pulling at his shirt and kissing him. Not exactly the best idea, seeing as he was a stranger and all, but if might work. She stopped and stepped back, biting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Dimitri paused and stared at the two. His eyes looked at Makoto, but not shrugging it off. Dimitri picked Makoto up by the collar ready to pound him. "Sorry shadow but his ass is mine..." He didn't care, he knew where the bite marks came from and he didn't want anyone touching her. his eyes went to shadow. That is when he threw Makoto into the cabinets breaking them before kicking the man in the head.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Akachi came down the stairs rubbing her eyes and letting out a yawn as she wore a short white night gown white no sleeves. her eyes looking at everyone, she grabbed Dimitri by the ear and then the neck flipping him over her shoulder onto the ground. Her eyes went to Makoto and then at Shadow. "And that is how you defuse people." Akachi looked at Makoto a little worried. she grabbed his hand hoping he would heal with her skills.

"Everyone okay now?"
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Makoto growled and burst into flames and slashed at dmitri with his neely formed claws. "I WILL RIP OUT THE INSIDES OF YOUR ORGANS AND MAKE A TENT OUT OF THEM." Makoto threw Akachi aside and chraged at dmitri, tackling him through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm

"Hell in a hand basket!" Shadow yelled, looking to Akachi. "You take Makoto, I'll try to drag Dimitri away from him." She ran after them, grabbing Dimitri's arm, pulling him up, and pushing him behind her. "Fella, i don't know who you are, but I suggest we all just stop this crap." She started backing up, trying to force Dimitri back with her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Dimitri stared at the boy ready to take him on, but when he tossed Akachi. dimitri's temper boiled. "No one treats a woman like that..." Dimitri went to put his boot in Makoto's face but then he saw Shadow drinking him back. he wasn't sure what to do, but wrapped his arms around shadow as to protect her from the claws as Makoto ripped at him.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Akachi saw that she calmed dimitri down but not Makoto. She flew off to the side from being thrown hitting her head on a wall. Her dark side took over as her good side was knocked out. Grabbing Dimitri adn Makoto by their throats she wrapped her chains around both of them to keep them apart.
"Calm your rears down!!! This instant!!!" Akachi's voice went deep. "I did not want to wake up to this. if you two wanna fight I'll give you both a fight. now calm down. Shadow get Dimitri to the other room and check his back just incase."
Akachi released Dimitri to Shadow's care as Akachi looked at Makoto and ran a hand down his chin giving him a hug to calm down. "Calm down don't make me knock you out." She looked at his eyes and then bit him in the neck to mellow him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Makoto calmed hearing her voice. The flames subsided and he blinked when he felt her fangs dig into his neck. "What happened?" He asked looking around at all the damage. Looking down at Akachi he asked her, "did i do this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 pm

"Come here," Shadow calmly said to Dimitri, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house. Before she got him in, she turned to face Makoto, forcing out her middle claw, hoping to get her point across. "Dimitri, you shouldn't pick any fights like that!" she scolded, leading him to a small spot on the floor and motioning for him to sit. "Please, just sit so I can get a look at ya," Shadow ordered.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Dimitri followed shadow and sat down where he told her rubbing his head feeling that he had done something stupid. taking off his shirt he showed that the scratches were healing. he rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know. I just got protective. I'm trying to do the right thing after what I did to Akachi along time ago. but seems like...I failed a bit. thank you shadow." Dimitri rubbed teh back of his head still.

"How does it look?" His skin healed.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 pm

akachi nodded her head and looked at Makoto. "You and dimitri got into a fight. don't blame you I always fight with him." She rubbed the back of his neck to calm him down not sure what to do or say. "go clean up and we'll go out today." Akachi said as she noticed the little bit of blood on her dress. She patted his shoulder. "We all have problems. Just go upstairs." She was doing her best to be nice and kind. but then she kissed him on the cheek and went to check on dimitri.

"Is he okaty?" Akachi asked Shadow with a cold look. Her eyes went to Dimitri. "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)   Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun comes with a price (Makoto/OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next