Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New recruit (darkestic))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

New recruit (darkestic)) Empty
PostSubject: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Makoto was still getting used to living in this place. He tended to avoid the other mutants as he couldn't control wether he copied their powers or not. He sat in the backyard of his new home and signed. It had only been a month since he had killed his father, and Magneto had not taught him anything.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Akachi came out the back door in her black ruffled mini skirt, with a red and black tank top that fit snug. Her feet were bare walking on the ground. she looked at the new boy in the back, she had seen him a few times but she didn't say anyrhing normally. walking over to him she was nibbling on a raw piece of meet as she sat next to him. Looking at him for a moment.
"Hello there. I'm akachi, welcome to the brotherhood." She patted him on the back.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Makoto shrank away from her touch as he felt her power becoming else. "It...it isn't a good idea to touch me..." he said softly. "I'm not exactly stable." he said not turning around. When he heard her tell him her name he spoke a little loud. "I'm Makoto......"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm

akachi saw him move away from her and she wasn't sure what to think. her eyes looking at him for a moment tried to think of something nice to say. "Nice to meet you. And its ok, I'm not stable either. I have a duel side and some issues." Akachi said as she was still nibbling on a piece of meat. "So your skill must be absorbtion or something. mind company for a bit. its been dull here a bit." She laid her head down in the grass and relaxed looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Makoto nodded. "Sort of. I copy everything...not just their powers but their strength and skills as well." He said a little more openly. "What do you do?" he said finally looking at her. He looked over her and mentally noted what she looked like. She didn't seem to be the kind of person who would be a member of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Akachi rubbed the back of her head as she sat up. The sun was starting to get to her a bit. "I'm a chain manifest. I can summon them anywhere. I heal. and I have a vampiric issue right now." Akachi pats his arm that was covered by a coat. "And that is a cool skill. I met someoen whom can copy them by touch." she reached into her pocket offering him a piece of gum. Wondering what else to sat and do she wondered about his past. "So...what is a nice boy like you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Makoto shook his head when she offered him gum. "I killed my father.....magneto promised that if I joined his cause he would help me control my dark persona. I can't control it alone.....and no one else even tried to help. He offered me a place to stay and I took it...." He said softly. Makoto had his knees to his chest as he was curled in a ball form
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Akachi thought for a moment on how she learned. "Then why not I help? I had the same issue. Except I can control everything but my blood lust." Akachi told him. she thought for a moment standing up holding her hand out to him. "come on. Come on. Lets practice then. I'm not afraid and I heal." She told him. she knew that she could try to help but not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Makoto shook his head. "You don't know what he is like.....he doesn't just kill you....he tortures you and savors every bit of agony he inflicts. Only when you beg for death does he let you slowly die in a horrible way....." Makoto spoke as if he were remembering something that happened long ago.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Akachi went dark for a moment as her other side kicked in. "listen." Her memories started to circle. "I know your pain. I was locked away for many years. I was brought here. I killed my brother and my best friend for trying to lock me away. I killed a thousand people..." Her voice trailed off as her blood lust went up. making her eyes go red as she put a fresh piece of raw meat in her mouth. "Cause of that...I am not allowed to go back to Japan. Now stand up or I'll make you." She grabbed his hand pulling him up to force him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Makoto's eyes flashes icy blue as a wall of chains burst out of the ground in between the two of them. "Don't touch me..." he said a little coldly. "I'm never fighting anyone.....not again...." The chains dissapeared as his eyes turned back to their normal blue. "I've killed entire families....children only a few months old..."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Akachi stared at him as the chains now were under her control as she looked at him. "Well if you don't learn. then you don't know and you will do it again. Now come on open up." Her nice side started showing again as her voice became kind. "You can threaten me all you want. but don't forget I also control this house as well. Now come on. lets have some fun." sHe smiled trying to cheer him up. she wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Makoto stared at her. "It isn't something that can be controlled. It isn't me. He is something else.....something that shares my body with me." He said trying to stay calm. "The last time someone tried to help......she ended having her body parts spread across the entire city.....because of me."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Akachi laughed and smirked. "Well don't be afraid. my other side kills many and doesn't care whose side your on.." she kneeled down in front of him looking at makoto with a smile. "And I can heal. so don't worry it won't spread." She held a hand out trying to be a little more gentle. She didn't want the lad upset but this attitude was starting to be a problem. Lifting her hand she touched the edge of his chin making him lift his head to her. She was always normally kind to brotherhood whom were having issues. "I have seen many. I have been shot, I have died and came back, I have done many things. If your other side wants a rumble I'll gladly give it. but can't live in the past. Come on. join me for a walk or something." She kept the finger at the end of his chin controlling the chains around them.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Makoto sighed. "fine......but I won't be held responsible if anything happens to you." He stood up and looked at her. "So what are you going to have me do?" he said softly. "Are we going to just fight?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm

akachi thought about it for a moment as she made the groudn under their feet complete chains as she made them rise in the air held up by a single chain as they went up over 200 Feet in the air. "We are going to just play. I want you to control the chains i have us on. Keep it balanced on one chain while we do a little spar if you like" She was trying to help. "It helps learn to control each thing you do. I had to learn that."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Makoto stared at her. "I can do more than that. I have all your skills. I have just as much control over this power as you do." Saying that Makoto created his own portal in the exact same manner and jumped backwards onto it.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:52 pm

akachi smirked. "Really now..." She grinned looking at him. "Problem is with my chains they go with your emotions. so if you feel more negative than positive they turn into spikes under ur feet. Meaning you might want to smile." She smirked. "I bet you have a cute smile." She winked at him with a flick of her long pink hair over her shoulder. Jumping into the air she slide around himusing her foot to trip him if she could from behind before locking her legs around his hip.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Makoto surrounded himself with a shell of solid chains before she could touch him. "My smile is something most people never see." He opened the shell and sprung a chai. Up that tried to wrap around her ankle
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

akachi looekd at the chains and stopped them in an instant from getting her ankle making her chains of spiked versions as her fangs showed with a grin on her face. "good job. Good thing you didn't get the vampiric skill." akachi moved into the chains like a snake before coming up behind him grabbing his head controlling his chains with her skills and wrapped two arms around his neck like a hug. "Good job. Lets try this again." She smirke.d
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Makoto smiled to show fangs. "I copy everything the person has sweetie. If they have multiple powers, then I do to." he slipped into the chains as she did and slid down to the ground before cutting the chain that supported the platform.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Akachi watched as she saw his fang, seeing his smile and smirked at him. not sure what to do. but she blushed when he called her sweetie, a cold look appeared on her face when he cut the chain thought. The chains that he cut floated in the air as she brought a chain from the sky to hold onto it. slowly going down to his level. "nice try." She said walking down to the ground before the chains disappeared. placing a finger under his chin. "You will be a good friend to this place. And that smile it cute cutie. I was right." She went looking for her raw meat bag with a shocked look on her face as her blood lust had gone up during their little spar. she looked and stepped back. "Um...you didn't see where a brought bag fell did you."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Makoto's stomach growled. "To be honest i want some of it now too." He said looking at her. "I think it fel over there."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:17 pm

akachi's eyes went red from blood lust as she went to look for it. "Problem is with blood lust can't control it." She told him, she looked at makoto his blood smelt better than animal or human. all mutant blood did. Finding her bag she opened it up for him, but looking at his throat she was more tempted to bite something hot and warm. Her heart beat rather fast.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Makoto could sense what she wanted. "Go ahead" he said to her. "I have your healing power so there is no need to be worried." He walked over to her. "At least it would be a pretty girl biting me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit (darkestic))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next