Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New recruit (darkestic))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Akachi's face went red as she wasn't sure about biting him, holding the bag of meat still towards him. when he walked up to her, she wasn't sure what to say to Makoto when he called her pretty. she normally wasn't called that at times unless someone wanted something. but when he offered his blood she wasn't sure what to do. "If that is ok.." she was hard core normally on people, but sometimes there is a weakness. Leaning up to him, she held his hand and the back of his neck as she sank her fangs into his neck drinking some of the blood from him only for a few minutes before letting go and backing up breathing heavily as she had to control it. "I can't do that...getting hooked is a bad idea and I don't want to treat people like blood bag."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Makoto blushed slightly when she grabbed his hand. He winced slightly when her fangs entered his skin. "Its ok." He said to her. "I dont mind being a blood bag. At least it gives me something to do." He reached his hand up and touched the small holes in his neck. "Do i get some meat now?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Akachi nodded her head and handed him the bag. "You can either bite me or eat a piece of meat." She told him, she figured it was fair. but seeing his face a little pink she giggled at him. "Aww that is cute. Your face is pink. And I don't like using people. One thing I will never do. For I don't like it." akachi told him as she wondered what he was going to do. Taking a piece of raw meat she bit it with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Makoto blushed more when she called him cute. "I-i dont know what your talking about." He said nervously. When she said he could bite her his stomach rumbled. Her neck looked good, small and delicate. He could smell her blood as well. He felt his fangs almost shake with excitement. "You shouldnt say things like that if you dont mean them."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Akachi walked right up to Makoto holding the bag in one hand. "The offer stands. Fair is fair. I mean what ever I say." Akachi looked up at him with a grin on her face. She could smell the blood on him from her bite but she didn't go for it as she used the piece of meat in her mouth. Taking it out she moved her hair to one side. she placed a hand on his shoulder. "and you are adorable. and don't be embarrassed. its ok." She rubbed the back of her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

He couldnt resist with her neck so close, he could sense her pulse. "Sorry!" He sank his fangs into the soft skin of her neck. He drank her sweet blood as he grabbed her waist for support. He blushed when he actually realized what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Akachi's face went red when he bit her, but unlike her he didn't let go. she heard him before say he was sorry, she guessed it was one of her curses if someone got it. she felt the pain and how it felt to have her blood leave her body. "Makoto..." she said as his fangs were still in her. "remember to control the craving..." She told him knowing that she should have done the same thing. His hand on her waist, she grabbed his hand as her body healed as fast as it could. HEr other hand held the back of his neck. His blood still smelt good though.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Makoto removed his fangs from her neck. "Y-your blood smelled delicious...i couldnt help myself.." he blushed as he realized how close they were to eachother. He could see every little line of her skin. "I ummmm......"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

AKachi looked at Makoto with a red face when he withdrew his fangs. Listening to his words sounded worse. Letting go of his hand, she saw that he was lookign at her which kept her cheeks pink. "Like what you see?" She teased with a wink. "and its ok. mutant blood taste better to me. and what?" She smiled with a finger under his chin. she fixed her hair as her wound closed up.

"I'll donate anytime..." She grins joking as she laid down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Makoto looked at her. "And if i do like?" He said witb a little smirk. He leaned down so his face was cllose to hers. "You just want me to bite you again dont you?" He teased. "Ill do it gladly.."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Akachi opened her eyes seeing how close his face was to hers. She stared at him with a blank face but her cheeks were pink. "If you do like, then you do. You are a cutie yourself." She smirked, seeing his smile. Grabbing his chin she used her fingers to make the smile bigger. When he mentioned about biting her again. "Well if you do that all the time near me I guess we will have to do something. and It does feel nice. but its addictive." She leaned up towards him letting go fo his face before she looked up at the sky seeing that her skin was starting to turn pink due to too much sun. Getting up she moved to the shadows of a tree.
"Sorry I have some sun issues at times." She said as her skin went back to normal. she smile at him. "Well your welcome to always bite."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Makotoo looked at his skin and saw the same thing happening to him. He quickly joined her in the shade. "You know your noot that bad." He said teasingly. "I wouldnt mind bitiing into that again." He saiid running his fiingers across the mark he made on her neck
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm

seeing him join her in the shade she smiled at makoto when he teased her. her cheeks were still red when he said that as his finger traced her neck where he had bitten. Akachi looked up at him, she wasn't sure what to say. Her soft side comes out around niceness at times, but then again her dark side coudl as well.

"I could say the same thing." She teased. she placed her hand on his chest seeing what would happen if she directly touched him like that. right now though thoughts were on her mind that worried her. Making her lust return and nibble on a piece of raw meat. Leaning up, she acted like she was going to bite him but pulled back and stood up straight with a teasing smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Makoto smirked a little as she teased him. "I can see you switching back and forth between your good and dark side. Am I really that conflicting to you?" he said movi towards her when she put her hand on his chest. "Or are am I just that attractive?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Akachi wasn't sure how to answr that she looked at him for a moment and then looked at her hand. "Both...dependds on my emotions...my dark side will kill anyrhing or do anything...but I don't want to cause harm to other brotherhood members." akachi told him. she looked at him with a teasing smile again though.

"Maybe all of the above. but mostly the last one." She ran a finger under his chin before stepping away from him. using her chains to make a chair for her to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Makoto laughed and did the same thing. "You know I like your powers, maybe I'll use them again." he said licking her neck to tease her. "You don't mind do you?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Akachi paused when he liked her neck, her blood lust sky rocketed. her eyes narrowed on him, as he said that he liked her powers. "Good means you can heal faster...and I don't mind at all." She bit into his neck without warning. she started drinking some of his blood. she didn't stop this time for a few moments.

Her hand held the back of his neck as her other hand pinned down his arm. she didn't know what came over her. Stopping she covered her mouth as she was sitting on his lap. Getting off she sat on the ground rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Makoto felt his bloodlust soar when she bit into his neck. He growled slightly as he drank his blood but made no move to stop her. He watched her move onto his lap and as soon as she let go of him he went to bite her back but stopped himself. "I guess I am just irresistible then?" he said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Akachi didn't say anything but she bit her hand not wanting to get addicted to drinking fresh human blood. looking at him she wasn't sure what to do, but her eyes saw that he tried to bite her but stopped her. "I guess. just certain things trigger is bad." She stood up realizing how close she was getting. "We should eat." She went into the kitchen and came back out with snacks and drinks for them. "Welcome to the brotherhood." she wasn't sure what to say.

"You are...just I don't wanna drain you dry." She said. remembering her vow to the brotherhood. Her long pink hair went down her back.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Makoto smiled. "Don't worry, just give me a sec." his fangs dissapeared only to be replaced by some long canines. His fingernails turned into claws and his eyes became slits. "My blood has been completely restored, thanks to Sabertooths healing ability, which I stole." he switched back to Akachi's power. "Tada, good as new."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Akachi clapped her hands, but then laughed looking at him. "You had bag lady hands." She laughed looking at him for a moment. she was amusing by this makoto more and more. looking at him for a moment, she remembered sabertooth last time she saw him though he was attacking her brother.

Grabbing his hand she made him sit down next to her offering him a bag of chips. "eat normal foot. I don't want you getting on my diet."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Makoto snapped his teeth at her. "Nah my diet would just be you." he said teasingly but took some chips anyway. "You know this place might not be that bad after all, as long as I get to keep biting you." he said with a laugh. "I guess this makes me your personal blood bag."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Akachi blushed when makoto said that, then again she knew a just blood diet is a bad thing. but when he called him her personal blood bag she wasn't sure what to do. She nibbled on a chip and looked out at the sky. "If your my personal blood bag what does that make me to you?" She knew that their powers would be the same around her.

"Makoto...this place isn't bad as long as you treat it like home. I been here a long time. it is my family."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Makoto thought Anout her question for a minute. "I guess it makes you sexy." he said smiling. He ate a chip and leaned back. "I guess your right, as long as I get to hang around you I think I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Nodding her head. "though I am not the kindest person at times. I normally the house wife around here. the person that cleans and stuff. " she laughed, rubbing the back of his head but she blushed when he called her sexy. her face went blank when he said that. looking at him as he leaned back, her hand held her skirt down on the ground as the wind came. she was rather cautious at times about what she did. she nibbled on a piece of raw meat.

"I guess your right though. Normally I'm am home alot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recruit (darkestic))   New recruit (darkestic)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit (darkestic))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next