Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

Female Number of posts : 101
Affliation : X-Men
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) Empty
PostSubject: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Siro had invited Layla into town where he needed to buy a belt for his car. She wore his long black leather coat and blue football gators hat to hide her cat ears and tail. She thought it was best that she kept them hidden since physical features like that wasn't normal, even if it was a warm summer day. Siro also told her they could get snow cones, which was sounding more and more tasty as they walked through town.

She wasn't sure what to talk about, so Layla simply asked, "Do you go to school here in Bayville?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Siro walked with Layla not sure what to say or do now that they werre outside. but then she brought up the question of school/. "I go to the university here. I plan on being a doctor and a mechanic on the side. I want to make my parents proud rest their souls.' Siro smiled. "what about you?" He saw as he saw a snow cone shack. Walking towards it he noticed that the coat was too big on layla remembering that he was over six foot. he stopped and grabbed a buckle from the top of each sleeve and made them short for her and easier to manage.
"sorry i'm alot taller." Siro laughed as he stopped at the snow cone shack looking at the old man looking at the fifty flavors. "Pick what ever you want it is on me."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm

A college student? Layla thought that he might have been a senior in high school, but didn't think he could be in college. She blushed a little bit knowing that she was walking around out and about with a college boy. She was only a lower-class student in high school. Her thoughts stopped immediately when she realized he asked her a question. "Oh, um, I'm not real sure yet, but I'm thinking maybe something in the medical field."

He adjusted the length of the sleeves and she was a little cooler that way, "Thanks!" They came upon a snow cone shack and he told her to pick which ever one she wanted. "I'll take a small blueberry cone please," she told the person making the cones.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:34 pm

He saw her blush wondering if he said something to embarrass her or offend her. "I want to go to the medical field to put my bone skills to use. though have to control this skin problem." He laughed. but was happy to have someone wanting too go into the medical field as well. he was glad to help her though.

when she said the flavor. "Make it a medium its rather hot out today." Siro felt bad about making her wear his leather coat. "And a raspberry tigers blood for me." He said as he paid the man in cash. Handing Layla the snow cone and he bit into his as though it was made of nothing. "I am sorry got making you wear that coat..."

"Its so nice for an old man to take his grand child out for ice cream." A woman said from behind as she walked away. She said it due to his white hair. Siro tilted his hand to the side. "I'm only in my twenties. I am not that old." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Listening to his aspirations she said, " That sounds real thoughtful of you, to use your powers to help others like that." There was no way for her to be able to use her powers to help anyone. If she turned into a lion or a leopard people would be scared of her.

Siro handed her the blue snow cone. She smiled, "Thank you!" She started eating the fruity blue ice when a woman called Layla Siro's granddaughter and walked away. She started laughing. "You don't look old to me, I don't see any wrinkles. And white hair looks nice on you."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Siro laughed and looked at her not sure what to say. she made fun of the fact that he didn't look that old, but when she said the hair looked good on him his cheeks went pink without him noticing. "Thank you. At least someone thinks i'm not an old man." he laughed as he walked with her to the parts store. WAlking inside with her looking at the fan belts.

"Sorry if this seems boring. If you want, after my car if fixed I'll take you for a night drive for coming with me." He told her as he found the one he wanted. "Have you ever raced?" siro asked as he walked up and paid for his fan belt. buut then he saw a man walk in with a gun to rob the place. Siro stood in front of Layla as he was tall enough to make her disappear.

"give me all the money now! Don't try anything funny!" The man said coldly aiming the gun at the cashier. Siro was looking around and then slid his foot gently forward making it seem like he hadn't moved.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

They continued walking along and eating the flavored ice. Layla replied, "Well, take Draco Malfoy for example," She didn't know if Siro had red the Harry Potter books or seen the movies or not, but she used this comparison anyway, "he had white blonde hair, and he didn't look old." She had read all the books and watched the movies and quite liked them. "Not that you're a bad person like him or anything." She quickly added.

They walked into the shop that sold car parts. Layla had never looked at this kind of stuff before, so it was a first. She had no idea what any of these items did, but Siro must have found what he was looking for. "Oh it's okay, it's not that boring. And that sounds like fun, I've never raced before. I don't have my driving permit yet..."

As they waited in line, a man walked into the shop and pointed a gun at the cashier, demanding money. Siro stood in front of her, but Layla tried looking around him to see what was happening. She was suddenly frozen with fear, hoping the cashier would cooperate, for everyone's sakes. But he himself looked like he didn't know what to do, give him the money or not. Layla just didn't want a shooting.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 pm

siro looked at the robber but saw that Layla was frozen. He turned around without thinking as the cashier handed the bag over letting off a shot, but it hit siro's back on a bone. Holding it in place, he flinched and a frown appeared on his face. Siro walked forward taking off his shirt as the man let off a few shots that seemed to mold with the bones. Siro grabbed the man by the head and flung him into the wall causing a dent. Putting the fan belt in his back pocket.

He removed the gun giving it to the clerk. Siro grabbed Layla and went out the back door into the alley way before heading out into the street. "That was close." He said as the bullets fell off his torso. I'm sorry about that. I don't like guns."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Everything had happened so fast. The bag of money, the gunshots, Siro throwing the robber against a wall. Layla jumped at every shot that hit him and she was horrified. She wanted to do something to help but didn't know what she could do. She was only just a cat, well sort of. Then Siro grabbed her arm and quickly pulled her away out the back door of the shop. She looked back once and saw shocked faces of customers watching them as they left, and others ran out the front door shouting.

Siro and Layla came out from the shop into a back alley. She looked at the spots where the bullets had hit him. She remembered him saying that he had healing powers, but that didn't stop her from getting worried. "Are you okay?! You'll be okay right?" She frantically looked around to make sure no one was watching them. Her voice was shaking and she tried to control her fear and calm herself down, "Uh, I don't like guns either. I mean, with all the poachers in the world, someone might try hunting me for my pelt." She tried not to think of her tiger or cheetah fur ending up as a rug in someone's house.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Once he caught his breath for a moment, Siro looked at layla seeing her paniced face. Her eyes looking at him listening to her, he was worried about what he had done. wanting to make her feel better. Siro placed a hand on the shoulder of the leather could and gave a small hug to calm her down.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm fine. But its you I'm worried about. and no one will make you into a pelt. I'll kill anyone whom does that to a woman." Siro rubbed her arms trying to make her feel better. "Come on lets get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Layla was starting to steady her breathing and shaking and Siro gave her a little hug. "Yeah, I guess we could go get a drink...," she said in an uneven voice. She wondered if the newspaper or tv would have a report on the robbery and what, if anything, people would say about Siro's actions. The result couldn't be good, and now Layla was paranoid slightly about continuing to walk the streets. If anyone from the shop were to see them and recognize the two of them, they might get unwanted attention.

Layla thought about the gunshots and then said, "If you need the coat to cover up any marks from the bullets you can have it back and I can follow you as a cat."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Siro shook his head at her. "I'm not worried." He grabbed her hand seeing how worried she was about being seen. "come with me. We'll borrow a friend's car." Siro said walking down the alley way towards a dark and creepy looking street. "don't worry they are nice. like punk people but good influence." He said as he walked over to some street racers and a red charger on the other side of the street where some young teens were sitting on their car. A girl gave Siro a hug and a guy high fived them.

"Yo whats up?" Siro said as he went into one of the car's and pulled out a black leather biker's coat. "Hey is my bike fixed yet?" Siro asked.

"Who is the pretty girl?" The one girl asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Siro grabbed her hand and she followed him into a dark street. It did look creepy, but she felt like she could trust Siro, so she believed him that his friends were okay. Her and Siro walked toward a group of young people and a sporty looking red car. One of the girls asked who she was and Layla introduced herself, "My name is Layla." Layla didn't mention the fact that she was a mutant because she wasn't sure if they were mutants themselves, or mutant haters.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Siro looked at his friends as they were staring at Layla. Siro smacked one of the guys in the back of their head's. "Eyes in your heads. She a friend of mine. I got shot so yeah..." Siro told them. "She didn't know about my healing skills. so she is a little skiddish right now." He didn't want to give away that she was a mutant. Siro on the other hand didn't care if they knew or not.

"Nice to meet you. I'm abigail." The girl said. "Siro you going to be at the race tonight?" the girl smiled.

"Probably not. I promised to hang with Layla." He said trying to get out of it. "And I might be for the midnight ones."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Layla had finally stopped feeling shaky now that everything seemed to be okay. She finished eating her snow cone and sipped the remaining blue raspberry liquid out of the paper cone. Her tongue was probably all blue now. Suddenly, something popped into her mind and she said, "This is like real life Fast and Furious," she had seen all the movies and thought the cars in those films were really cool. Layla asked Siro, "How many races have you won?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

the others laughed as they looked at Siro. One young man was counting with his fingers. "since Louisiana, I think you have never lost a match. Then again..." The man said answering while looking at Siro not sure if its true or not.

siro looked at Layla walking over to her. "I haven't lost. but one day I might. I know it will come. you can come with me some time." Siro told her. "Lets go." He said as he started walking down the street holding Layla's hand. "I'll see you guys later."
"I sort of grew up with them." Siro laughed as he looked at Layla with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Layla smiled, trying to keep her own giggling under control. "Wow, you must be a really good racer, Siro!" she said excitedly, "It sounds like fun to watch your next race."

Siro was still holding her hand and she followed him as they walked away. She gave a small wave to the group of Siro's friends. "Friends from your childhood?" asked Layla.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Siro let go of her hand and blushed a bit.. "yes I am a good but never know the future. and sure you can. after I put this belt on." Siro told her with a smile on his face that was still a little pink. As they came to the main street he started walking towards the manor.

"Oh yes they are. We all ran away from there together. they are human well only one is a mutant. They don't mind me as they know not to touch me. Abigail is like my little sister." siro laughed. Then he looked at Layla not meaning to offend her if he did. "So do you have anyone here you grew up with."
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Layla shook her head, "Nope, my parents sent me here right after we found out I was a mutant." She knew her parents still loved her, she was their only child, and only 14 years old too, but it seemed like they wanted her to move to the Xavier Institute as soon as possible. Almost like they couldn't wait for her to leave. "And I don't have any brothers or sisters. So I'm just trying to figure this all out by myself."

When thinking about stuff like this, Layla tried not to let any possible rejection from her parents get her down or upset. Instead she thought of how she would be making new friends who might be in the same situation as her, here at the Institute. And then she didn't feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Siro looked at Layla sadly, to be sent away by parents is something he couldn't bare. but he himself had done something he considers worse he killed his parents by accident with his powers. Looking at the young one named Layla. "Don't let that get you down. I was an only child as well. but was raised by a voodoo priestess whom liked my bone skills. but.,..that came with a price." Siro told Layla sadly. "Reason why I'm so scared of people touching me normally. Is well I have no parents to go home to. My father could heal. but I only had bone skills till one night I got absorbtion when my parents hugged me while we all passed out on the couch watching a movie...and well to a little kid. waking up to dead parents isn't something to be happy about." Siro said as he looked ahead not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Layla glanced up at Siro as he talked about his past. "I'm really sorry...," she was sad for him. "It wasn't your fault, sometimes bad things happen and we can't control it." She walked in silence for a moment then added, "They're still watching over you though, I bet they're proud of how you've grown up." She tried to make him feel better and gave him a little smile.

She walked past a trash can and threw the empty paper cone away. "Thanks again for the snow cone! Blue raspberry is my favorite kind."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Siro nodded his heead. "I know its why I'm in university. So that I can make them proud and be something. always look for the stars." siro told her, he placed a hand on the top of her head gently while looking at her with a smile. "I'm glad you liked it. But Layla stand strong and tall. You can be anything you want. Kitty ears and all." Siro then put his hand in his pocket not sure what to say or do.

"Mine has to be tigers cblood. And Also...careful around certain areas of town. you can get shot." siro patted her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Layla Cambers (Felidae)
-
Layla Cambers (Felidae)

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm

They were almost back to the mansion again. "You mean like what happened today," said Layla, not really as a question. She couldn't imagine walking around town in dangerous places on purpose or even in general. Being only a Jr High student, she probably wouldn't be going alone anywhere anyway. She would most likely stick around the Institute or at school. "Dont worry, Siro, if I go anywhere by myself I'll be disguised as a street cat," She laughed.

The mansion came into view at a distance. Layla looked around and didn't see anyone watching. She took off Siro's coat and hat, and handed them to him. "Watch this," she said with a mischievous smile. She morphed herself into a Siberian tiger and started running toward the front yard of the Xavier Institute.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Siro laughed when she said she would turn into a cat to run around town. if only he could do that, he was careful though not to touch her. not sure what to do about it, he saw the mansion meaning his car will be fixed in a matter of moments. Watching her for a moment though, he saw her change into a cat as he put his coat on that had a hint of what she was wearing. Make him feel like he needed to hit it with colone or something.
"Wow what a pretty kitty you are." He smirked, as he walked to the front yard. "Just don't get in front of me when I go hunting." Siro patted her on the head.

"I guess I'll see you later then." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)   Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Cones and Car Parts (Siro)
Page 1 of 1