Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured with no way out (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Captured with no way out (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Akachi was taken to a labratory after her friend makoto had been taken. She woke up in a white room surrounded by steal walls. Her head killing her as she had healed. she wondered where she was or what she was doing there. rubbing the back of her head, last thing she remembered was being in russia with Dimitri. thinking for a moment she wondered if she had been cuaght. her head hurt, she feels like she is forgetting something. "Hello!!! Hello!!!!" Akachi yelled. She could see a video camera on her as she started to fill the room with chains.

"Put down your chains miss Kyoshikigame. we know who you are. We have been asked by the japanese government to destroy you. That means in two days, you will no longer exist. Along with the rest of those mutants called the brotherhood and Xmen." Akachi blinked she was rather confused for a moment. but knew ehat they were talking about. her eyes stared at the camera as she bared her fangs realizing she doesn't have a blood bag. "Oh and before I forget. We know about your vampiric trait. meaning we don't have to feed you anything your entire stay here. Hope you enjoy your last days."

The intercom went off. As Akachi fell to her knees, but then set chains at the door only to have the room shock her as the chains touched the wall. she got more and more voltage. She screamed so loud that the entire east side of the under ground building could hear her. the building was set in the cliffs as they took her to the medical rooms when she passed out and shocked her and experimented on her powers of healing. yanking out her fangs watching as they grow back. Before throwing her back in the room with her hands and feet cuffed.
"DIMITRI!!! DAM SAMA!!! CALE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!" She cried as she passed out. right now she would have even taken Sean coming to save her.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Makoto hid in a vent. He had barely escaped. But he couldnt leave, not without Akachi. He had managed to get his hands on a gun. He quietly opened a grate and looked down into the security room. He dropped down and snapped the guards neck and looked for Akachi on all the screens.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Akachi laid there on the ground and then looked up at the screen as she had a visor now on her head so that she couldn't see anyone to attack with chains. it was bolted to the side of her head. she couldn't even get it off since she was hand cuffed. looking up at the area she thought the camera was. she couldn't help but lay there. getting up she tried to bash her arm against the door to break out getting shocked. that is when a button was pressed giving her so much voltage that she passed out on the ground as her body was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Makoto growled when he saw what happened. He used the info he absorbed from the guard to hack into the security system. "Lets see." He said as he turned off the shock system. Makoto saw the people watching her and filled that room with neurotoxin that killed them so they couldnt call when he broke her out. He then shut down the security system and climbed back intk tbe vents.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Akachi laid there not moving but then she woke up and got up. she walked over to the wall and felt her way around. she kicked the door this time and it didn't shock her so she broke out seeing the guards come to the door. she couldn't see where they were coming from. trying her best to fight them off, she ripped one's head off and then took the jugglular out of the other. that is when they knocked her out and strapped her to a med table as though prepping her for more theoropy. but this time A man walked in the same one that had spoekn to her and tortured her. Holding a small chip they placed it in her mouth.

"You would have been a good soldier." The man said.

"you touch my brotherhood. and I'll rip your head off. I'll kill you with my bare fingers."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"Makoto dropped down from a vent in the ceiling and shot the guards before grabbing the man. "You will pay for hurting her." Makoto grabbed a crapload of different needles and injected them all into his neck before shoving him through a glass window. He turned to Akachi. "Just hold on Akachi, i am going to get tfhese things off of you." He unstrapped her and helped her up."I would get the visor off but there is no time. Ill remove it when we are safe back at the brotherhood home."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Akachi heard someone come in, and kill the doctor and man in the room. the voice sounded familiar, but when he unstrapped her she heard him say something about the brotherhood. she wondered if one of the people sent him. She held his hand as she couldn't see meaning she couldn't use her powers. she spat up the device in her mouth making it land on the floor. she looked at the voice and looked up at him. "thank you...how do you know me? you seem so familiar to me..." She ran her fingers down his face thinking maybe it was damian or maybe Sean playing a joke on her. She looked at the cuffs on her feet and hands. "you'll have to carry me." Akachi said.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Makoto looked at her confused. "Ill talk when your safe." He picked her up and hoisted her ontohis shoulder. "Lets see what i can do with these chains." Makoto created a storm of chains that ripped a path through the facilty. Makoto walked through and shots chains out of every sngle guards eyes and chest. One fired a bullrt at him. Makoto used a chain to turn him inside out. Makoto put Akachi into a car and drove away from the facility.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Akachi held on as she looked at him for a moment not sure what is going on. Listening to him mention her chains, he must have known about them. he still seemed familair. her fingers held her necklacce not wanting to let go of it. she got in the car and looked at makoto and they drove off. she leaned over and looked at Makoto sniffing his blood. she had gone with out blood the entire time. she bit into his neck as her finger ran down the scar on his chest. "you seem so familiar." She said taking her fangs out. "Are we still in russia?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Makoto realized she must have lost her memory. "No Akachi, we are outside of Bayville." He didnt react at all when she bit him. "Ok we are here." Makoto carried her inside and placed her on the couch. "I need you tohold still for me." He began to remove the visor piec by piece. Finally he took the whole thing off and smilrd at her now unblocked eyes.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Akachi sat there on the couch looking at him after he took the vizor off. she realized she was back in the brotherhood. She looked at Makoto for a moment, he looked so familiar to her. Leaning in she kissed him as her mind told her to. she pulled her head back and held her lips for a moment not sure what to do. "You look so familiar and you taste delicious still."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Makoto blushed when she kissed him. "My name is Makoto." He smiled and hugged her. "Im so glad you're safe Akachi. I made sure those bastards payed for what they did to you." He ran hs fingertips across her cheek. "Im just glad you are back,"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

akachi didn't know whom he was which made her feel worse when she made him blush and his fingers touch her. she looked at him standing up not sure what to do as she rubbed the back of her head. "Hi Makoto...was there a tall white haired man with me there. russian accent. I owe him a pop over the head." Akachi said as she looked at him. "Pie chan. Dam sama you home!!!" She yelled. Akachi looked around and then turned looking at Makoto and turned her head. Seeing how they were alone. "Are you okay?" HEr body felt weak from the shocks to her body.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Makoto hid the bullet wounds he had sustained from her site. "I'm fine Aka, don't worry about me." He smiled softly at her and got up. "The others should be back soon." He turned away from her so she couldn't see how sad he was that she couldn't remember him. "I'm going to leave now. Goodbye Aka." Mkoto walked to the front door and put on his coat.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Akachi walked up to Makoto and grabbed his hand. "Please don't leave me alone. I can't remember who you are but I should soon...I smell the blood." She said as she opened his hoodie and then forced him to sit down. Akachi looked at him sadly, especially when he called her aka. "there are only a few people that call me aka." akachi looked at him sadly. "Don't go. I feel that you should be there with me."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Makoto smiled a little when she pulled him back. He looked at her and sighed. "You have forgotten a lot. It has been a few weeks since you came back from Russia. We were here, preparing for something." Makoto left out the part about their date. "When I was attacked. They knocked me out and you must have come after me. After that I don't know, I woke up in that facility."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Akachi rubbed her head, it wasn't ringing a bell, but then she started coughing and coughed up a bullet and figured out what happened. "I got shot in the ehad." Akachi said, she remembered that she could not die that she had tried. But she listened to his story and none of it rang a bell. "I see. I got a feeling I was supposed to go on a date by the way I was dressed when I woke up. Was it with you..." Akachi asked as she ran her finger down his scar placing a finger under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Makoto watched her spit out the bullet. He didn't know that she couldn't die. That was news to him but he blushed when she brought up the date question. "Y-yeah..." He blushed brightly when she touched his scar. "We were getting ready to go out when we were abducted." He sighed and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Akachi's face went red and smiled. "I'll be right back." She left for a few minutes and came down stairs in a long white dress that a black corset over her top. "WEll I don't want to diappoint you." Akachi didn't know what to do, but if she was going on a date with the man she was going to go. Akachi looked at Makoto and grabbed his hand. Her hair was curled and waved down her back.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Makoto couldn't help but stare at her. "Oh wow..." He managed to mutter. "You look amazing Akachi." He blushedD when she grabbed his hand. "I think it would be best if we stay here. They won't dare attack us if we stay here." He wanted to go out but he couldn't bear the thought of almost losing her again.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Akachi nodded her head and went to the kitchen. "then I will cook." Akachi looked at the fridge and it did seem she was there there was alot of food meaning that she had been shopping. her eyes looked back at makoto. "Want some steak." SHe laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Makoto sat her down at the table. "No, I asked you out so I am that one that has to cook." He looked through the items in the fridge. "You know my father did once teach me how to make this amazing dish of spaghetti. He had this secret sauce that was incredible. We have all the ingredients so why don't I make it? Want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Akachi nodded her head. "its been a while since I ate." Akachi smiled and nodded her head some more wanting to eat it. she went upstairs for a moment and came down with a goat skinned blanket. looking at Makoto she sat down on the chair and used it to keep her legs warm while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Makoto cooked his meal and sang to himself as he did. Makoto rarely sang. He used to sing a lot before his mother died. But now he only sang when he felt safe and very happy. He brought over a plate to her. "I hope you like it. I worked really hard on it. And don't worry, no garlic." he said as a joke.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Akachi blinked when he sang it sounded nice. so she hummed with him while waiting. and when he brought the food over her stomach growled and looked at him. looking at the food she picked up her fork and took a sniff. Taking one bite, human food didn't appear to her anymore but it as okay to her. "thank you. It tastes good. Thank you so much." She nibbled on a piece of noodle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured with no way out (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next