Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured with no way out (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Akachi went and got the med kit as she looked at Dimitri and then at Makoto. She grabbed the large steal tweezers and looked at Makoto. "Take off your top so I get get the holes." akachi told him. she was still annoyed but didnt' want to lose makoto.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Makoto moved away from tbem and growled. "I dont need your god damn help." He spit out a bullet and a small amount of blood before climbing out a window and into the night air. He didnt need them. He didnt need anyone. The dark side of Makoto's mind had grown stronger and influenced him more.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Dimitri watched Makoto snap at them and at aakachi. that was the last straw he didn't want anyone breaking akachi heart. As Makoto took off through the window, Makoto's only problem was everything was a shadow. Jumping through a shadow. dimitri kicked makoto to the ground.
"HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU GET A LITTLE HISSY PISSY WHEN A GIRL THAT DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU BUT STILL LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO HELP YOU AND STICK UP FOR YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE THAT GIRL CRYING THERE!!! I MAY NOT LIKE YOU BUT GOD DAMN IT I WON'T HAVE THIS FAMILY FALL APART!!!" Dimitri kicked Makoto in the side. "You don't know how good you got it."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Akachi came outside and looked at the two. She grabbed Dimitri's arm, and shook her head. Knelling down to Makoto, she grabbed his hand trying to help him to his feet. "Come on. You can stay in my room tonight. you two need to stop fighting." Akachi said, she hugged Makoto's head hoping to help him calm his other side. "Please calm down I'm right now. I promised something I know I did. I am sorry." a single tear fell down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Makoto growled loudly. "Aka....you need...to get...away." Makoto coule feel himself losing his control. He pushed Akachi a safe distance away before his eyes turned an icy blue. "You have no idea what you are dealing withh you little piece of shit. I will make you beg for death." Makoto then slipped into the shadows and appeared behind Dimitri and grabbed his head and slammed it into his knee
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 pm

As Makoto spoke, dimitri went into his hands as makoto went to grab him and then came out under his feet tossing him in the air. before pulling the blade out of his cane. "Is this what you want her to see you as...someone whom will push her away. I'm not a piece of shit...and I will never beg for death. why...Cause I can't die!!!" Dimitri threw his blade into the ground of a shadow before following it and coming out the side smashing makoto into a tree before standing there with his blade.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Akachi heard Makoto tell her to get away. Akachi shook ehr head till he moved her away. Seeing how bad it is turning out she didn't want anyone to die. She ran and jumped in the middle between the two of them holding her arms out. "Please stop..." She coughed up another bullet with blood dropping it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Makoto grinned and impaled himself on Dimitri's sword. "As long as i am near you, i have your immortality as well " He laughed with an insane grin and spit blood into Dmitri's face. "Your a weakling. You couldnt take me in a fair fight. You need to hide to beat someone. Your pathetic." Makoto saw Akachi puke and he snapped out of his rage. He ran to her side and held her gently. "Aka....your still hurt..." Makoto ignored Dmitri's existance and took her home where he woorked on getting tbe last bullets out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 pm

dimitri paused and looked at Makoto. spitting in a russians face was the greatest insult. "I'm not pathetic. I was on the front lines when you were not even born you pathetic excuse for a man! I don't hide. I use my powers to do something with. And you...just use them to cause harm. At least I have a purpose. what do you have?"Dimitri said, and then he put his blade away when Akachi got between them and coughed up a bullet. fear sat in his mind. he went to his shop as Akachi was being taken care of. he didn't want to hurt her anymore.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Akachi coughed some more as she coughed up a small black magnet as Makoto took her insdie. She helped get the bullets out till suddenly she started scratching her throat she coughed up one last thing a small black round ball that had a red dot blinking on it. Grabbing it she threw it outsdie before it went boom. Lying on the couch she curled up. "Makoto don't run away..." She said as she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Makoto held her in his arms and teared up. "Im sorry....i was too stupid to see that you were still hurt." Makoto just sat there holding her for hours, he was afraid that if he let her go something else might happen to her. "I wont leave Akachi....i wont." Tears streaked his cheek and mixed with the blood from his wounds. He didnt care about his injuries, all that mattered was Aka.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Akachi put her head against his chest and cuddled close to him. she didn't move. but she was sleeping. thinking that the next day she was going to give people hell and hell fire was going to come raining down. her mind went in circles about what happened as her dreams were trying to chose between two people, but looking down one way she could only see one man. Holding onto the egyptian necklace she walked forward towards the winged man and just sat with him talking in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Makoto smiled at her softly. "Your going to be alright......good." He placed her on the couch softly. Makoto found some blankets and pillows for the girl which he used to make her comfortable. Makoto felt like he had done his job. He kissee her forehead then collapsed in a pool of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 pm

akachi woke up smelling blood, looking down she saw how he was bleeding. Leaning down she used her nails to pull out the bullets one by one as her powers allowed them to close up. she wanted blood so bad right now looking at all the blood. digging out the last bullet, she looked at makoto as she looked like she was going to pass out still. "Makoto..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Makoto was still bleeding heavily from the hole in his stomach caused by Dimitris swordd. His eyes opened a little. He beegan hallucinating from the blood loss. "A-angel?" He murmred looking at Akachi. His vision faded in and out as fhe blood continuued to flow.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 am

Akachi quickly got the gauze and tape out wrapping his stomach up and the hole up tight before she put him on the couch and her eyes looked at him. "No try again." She said. She looked at the pool of blood getting a buckle she started scrubbing the blood off of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

Makoro reached out and grabbed her arm. "D-did i do g-good?" H asked her weakly. All Makkto had done because he cared about her. He wanted her to be safe and lovrled.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:08 am

Akachi nodded her head. "yes. get some sleep." She didn't still know who he was, but she continued to clean up the blood as though nothing had happened. She was rather annoyed with all this cleaning and fussing. Once it was cleaned up akachi got Makoto up to her room where she slept on a bean bag while letting Makoto sleep in her bed as the door was opened. allowing this till his wound was healed.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 am

Makoto looked at Akachi and smiled. He picked her up and placed her into her bed and tucked herr in. He couldnt stay here. He would hurt her. He kissed her cheek and walked out of the house. Makoto left a note in Dimitris room before leaving. As he stepped into the cold night air he cried. All he ever wanted was out of reach once more. He wanted to be with Aka with all his heart. But he knew he would end up completely succumbing to Dark Makoto. He didn't want Aka to see that happen and try to stop him, he would just kill her. He looked back at the house with tears in his eyes before whispering, "Goodbye Akachi....I'll never forget you." With that he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured with no way out (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3