Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured with no way out (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Makoto remembered she was a vampire. "After I eat you can have my blood if that is better for you. And don't be shy, I insist. I know how you need it." He ate his spaghetti quickly and smiled at her when he was done. "
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Akachi took her time at eatting the food as she had to force herself t eat some of the human food. looking at him for a moment she finally finished and took their plates to clean them. "I'm good. just that human food doesn't appeal to me much but it was good. thank you." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Makoto nodded. "Ok but if you need blood just tell me. I'd be glad to give you some of mine." He walked over and helped her out of her chair. "Well we have had dinner, what shall we do next?" He asked smiling at the beautiful vampire.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Akachi smiled at makoto and kissed his cheek. she walked out to the living room feeling though something was off as she turned on the television to a movie but then looked at makoto. she looked at him feeling familiar still but something still wasn't clicking in her mind. she dind't know what it was though. "a movie.' She said.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Makoto nodded. "Ok then." He looked through the movies they had. "What would you like to see? We have horror, romance, action, comedy, drama, scuff, fantasy. Take your pick." He said looking back at her. "I'm fine with anything"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm

akachi looekd at him and shrugged. "I don't know pick something." She said sitting on the floor with her back aginst the couch. she wasn't sure what to say or do. but she knew that she had to figure out if her fellow brotherhoods were ok. and then she looked at makoto with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Makoto grabbed a random movie and put it in. He sat by her but felt uneasy. Something wasn't right. He stared at the floor not saying anything as the movie played.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Akachi held the back of her head and then looked at Makoto with a red face. she grabbed his hand and put his arm around her as she cuddled up close to him. "Makoto...where is eveeryone?" she asked. She leaned up and gave his neck a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Makoto didnt look at her. "I dont know Aka...." He felt like he should be happy to have her acting like this to him but he just felt sad. She had no idea who he was. So all the things they had done together didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Akachi touched his scares and thought for a moment not sure what to say or do. A flash came to mind. "did we ever go to the woods and train?" SHe is trying to remember him. She started to fall asleep in his arm. he felt so warm to her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Makoto smiled. "Yeah we did." He wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Here ill keep you warm Aka." He stroked her hair softly and hummed sooftly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

akachi looked at makoto not sure what to say, but when he kissed her forehead her cheek went red. she looked down at her hand. and then at her necklace. she listened to him hum and speak. "Hmmm woods are nice." She started to fall more sleep when he stroked her hair. she closed her eyes and fell asleep on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Makoto smiled and layed down on the couch with her head resting on his chest. "Sleep well Aka." He closed his eyes and relaxed and drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Akachi woke up after he went to sleep, she got up carefully and put a blanket on him. she was rather confused about the whole thing as she was trying to piece her mind around why she keeps getting glimpses of Makoto in her memory. She wished that someone was there that would explain. she carefully brushed a piece of hair from his face. pulling out her phone she texted dimitri asking if he was still in russia that she had gotten hurt and doesn't remember much. Turning to Makoto she held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Makoto slept soundly ((waiting for Dmitri))
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Dimitri walked in after getting a text from Akachi. He moved through the shadow's seeing Akachi sitting on the floor and Makoto lying on the couch. He knelled down and looked at his head. "what happend? Are you okay? Please tell me at least you are okay?" Dimitri asked her and held her head gently looking it over just incase.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

akachi looked at dimitri when he came in rather scared about what happened. Butr her eyes went to makoto. "I think he's hurt. I'm okay. Just all I remember is last we were in russia. I got glimpses of what I got rememebr. but not much." Akachi told him. her face went red when he held her head. she held his hands as he seemed real worried. "Makoto saved me from the scientists. my country ordered my death."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Makoto sat up. "Aka?" He saw Dimitri and stood up. "She was shot in the head and kidnapped. I managed to save her and bring her home. She lost her memory though." He walked over and grasped her hand. "She is slowly remembering"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

dimitri lifted his head and stared at Makoto. Pulling Akachi away from him, he sat her aside as Dimitri rolled up his sleeves. "So...she is slowly remembering. and how did you know where to look for her? those labs are top secret. Hard to find them even with scent tracking." dimitri frowned at Makoto ready to fight. "I won't let her out of my sight till her memory is back. Which sucks cause we were supposed to go to a ball in a few days to poison the xmen."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Akachi looked at dimitri and then at Makoto when he woke up holding his hand explaining what happened. When dimitri pulled her away from Makoto she got a little worried about what would happen. Watching the two she wasn't sure what to do. she got between dimtiri and Makoto. "dimitri no. no fighting...please." Akachi looked at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Makoto growled and walked up to him. "Listen here you little prick, i risked my life to save her when you were nowhere to be foound. If i wasnt there she would be dead!!" He glared at him. "You have no rigbt to do anything. YOU DID NOTHING WHILE SHE AND I WERE BEING TORTURED. I COULD HAVE JUST ESCAPED BUT I WENT BACK FOR HER. I PROTECTED HER WHEN YOU FAILED TO DO ANYTHING. SO DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I CANT BE TRUSTED WITH HER!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Dimitri stared at Makoto. "Don't you get all high and mighty with me." dimitri snapped. "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't have hit her head when you tossed her that one day. If it wasn't for you she would be with me instead of you and she would have been safe. I took her away when no one else would protect her. Ya you saved her, but she can't die. We both got loaded with bullets. I would even take one to the head for her." dimitri snapped at makoto with a cold look on his face. "Then again I can't say I haven't harmed her as well. I am the cause for her vampiric trait."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Akachi looked at dimitri and then at Makoto as they seemed to be at each others throats. she stared at the two of them and pushed makoto down on the couch and then Dimitri down in the chair her mind was so flustered and didn't know what was what at the moment. "Both of you shut up please." She said sadly. "Its bad enough getting glimpses without having you guys yelling. Now you sit there and you sit there. I am calling myself switzerland. i' neuatral." suddenly her voice went in Japanese. "I don't wanna hear it. I know you have fucked up dimitri. and Makoto...I like you. but both of you please stop this. just call a truce for the next couple of days or something. at least till my memory comes back."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Makoto would have atgacked Dimitri if it wasnt for Akachi. He felt bad when she started ranting. He sighed and looked at her trying to figure out what she had said to them. Makoto frowned and couldnt look at her anymore so he stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Dimitri looekd at Makoto and then at Akachi, when she told her that he lowered his eye. not knowing waht to say or do. dimitri frowned at Makoto knowing the man was bleeding. "He is wounded still...get me my med kit and we'll get those bullets out." Dimitri said as he was trying to do as Akachi said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured with no way out (OPEN)   Captured with no way out (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured with no way out (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next